Hi, Thank you all for being part of this community! I have discovered Taoism over a year ago and it changed my life. I am so grateful for what this path has brought me. While I am feeling pretty much alright, I am experiencing some turbulences and a kind of plateau in my practice recently, I come here for advice.   A few months ago, I met a very deluded man, suffering from paranoia and anxiety, who clearly had a history of psychedelic substance abuse. The man was telling me about how he got hurt by entities etc. His eyes were scary, you wouldn't need mind reading powers to tell that he was seriously disturbed. There was no talking him out of his delusions so I just left the discussion. A few weeks later, I think that my 3rd eye started opening, I started seeing things while meditating. But then I remembered this deluded man, and now I regularly fear what I may see, and because I fear, I see things that scare me enough to instantly open my eyes and stop meditating. This guy freaked me out, and as much as I try to not self realize my fear, to show compassion, to understand, I don't feel completely safe when I meditate anymore, and I'm not sure what to do about it.   Thank you for your help!