Boundlesscostfairy

Can you deny this?

On 2/5/2018 at 5:12 PM, Nothingness said:

Nope. Yoga entails duality. It is, ultimately, not true.

A better statement, in my view, would be: Everything's nothing. -- or -- Nothing's everything.

Yoga is as good as any other name for that which can not be named. 

Emptiness is different than nothing.  The 10,000 things do as they do and appear as they appear.

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

16 hours ago, steve said:

Who could deny this?

I could (for fun :)) if it's going to bring up some interesting discussion.

------------------------

Since we are on this topic, to make it interesting, let me ask my own 'can you deny' question that is relevant to yoga.

This is to everyone:

Can you deny this?  In yoga, the practice of hatred can  be faster or at least as equally efficient to the practice of love, devotion, etc. for liberation.  It's not a trick question.  I am talking about hatred.

• Like 1

to wrestle with hatred (inner and outer forms) and learn from it with understanding can free up a soul, but to "practice" it is to assign or synchronize oneself to one of the crushing hell worlds with their demonic hosts, which is far less efficient than being a decent human. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, s1va said:

I could (for fun :)) if it's going to bring up some interesting discussion.

------------------------

Since we are on this topic, to make it interesting, let me ask my own 'can you deny' question that is relevant to yoga.

This is to everyone:

Can you deny this?  In yoga, the practice of hatred can  be faster or at least as equally efficient to the practice of love, devotion, etc. for liberation.  It's not a trick question.  I am talking about hatred.

Anything can be the path... hatred, sex, drugs... 

Ultimately, everything has to be the path.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3bob said:

to wrestle with hatred (inner and outer forms) and learn from it with understanding can free up a soul, but to "practice" it is to assign or synchronize oneself to one of the crushing hell worlds with their demonic hosts, which is far less efficient than being a decent human. 

I am not taking about wrestling or learning from inner hatred, and applying the lessons, etc.  Agreed, those things may be helpful to some extent. But, using hatred for liberation, without any analysis.   It may not be the path for everyone, but there is logic it can work.  I believe this.  If pure love can liberate, then why not pure hatred?

Also, I don't agree with 'anything can be the path' like Steve states. I am specifically discussing pure hatred as the method of yoga for liberation.  I don't know how drugs can be effective path for anyone's liberation. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 3bob said:

nut job.   

You earlier talked about the, "yoga and the vastness of "Hinduism"" and it's various schools, thoughts, etc.  I just described a practice which is mentioned on some (core) Hindu scriptures, which I believe has sound logic.  You are welcome to judge it.  

I heard a Swami state that It is insights such as this, pure hatred can also lead one to liberation, and to truly understand and explain the process of using emotions as a vehicle to attain liberation, as something that sets Hindu scriptures apart from others.

Edited by s1va
  • Like 1

For those concerned.. there is an electric radio signal in all things.. connecting to this is enlightenment.. Gold is an admixture of spirit.. which is both electric and magnetic.. or otherwise the electro magnetic wave connection from mind to body and extended into the void of infinity.. ad hoc.. and the judgement(observation isnt the only thing).. we have things.. bodies of matter.. each with a radio chemical signature.. each with a different degree of gravity(tipping point) and inertia(and each inertial frame is prenchant) Gold is a cue to the lost.. who disobey or misstrust the Prophet(s).. Frames of reference are observation.. which what you can't know what is the difference of each individual thing.. Electromagnetic static.. is like what bands play.. with a bass, drums and electric guitar..

I know this sounds insane.. but I must deliver this message about what exactly a certain type and form of enlightenment is..

Yoga is a form of connecting to things, and that's a form of enlightenment..

Hyperspace is a cosmos.. and fundamental meaning is given to individuals on a subjective level.. but they wouldn't be here unless the void was objective.. The world has this in its hands.. Panacea of the most extreme form of enlightenment.. which is good and bad.. as in stretching from yoga can hurt.. but it's ultimately better for the host.. which is the void.. source is void, source is of the void.. of space, emptiness and outerspace.. slack of the next sequiter.. and an alliance of yoga.. centered in the midcosm, biocosm and host.. channels or directs his karmic energy.. as a vehicle of enlightenment, the electricity connection is true, just like a tesla coil.. all things are made brenchant or yoked to the terms of eternity.. this is a way of connecting to people and teaching and learning, through out the void of the world and truth.. nexus of the coming abyss is Plutonium.. which is made verily for nuclear fusion. Staying on this regard is true enlightenment.. but what's put away and hidden, can only be hidden for some time until.. it is revealed again.. peaceful brenchance is true.. and this is vaguely a panacea.. such that the will of the Gods is true.. and so is God true!

This is random and vague but the truth in between the lines is supreme.. noone can deny the tao completely and noone can falsify the laws of physics..

Cardinal directions are keys to Yoga which goes every place possible..

But my real question is where the miracle deserves to be..?

The miracle is at the directions, at the center.. with radius and diameter.. and extension from there in.. the simple tipping point it self of slope gravity.. the centrifugal energy of the laws of physics.. Crisp movement is important in Martial Arts.. and the same is true in Yoga.. which is a way of connecting.. and extending. Growing and learning.. which is a process of yoga.. the curves of the trees will never be exactly the same in nature all things are like this.. but we have to exit into the cosmos to see shapes that humans use and make as tools.. like circles and spheres.. what except the most purest forces of gravity could have formed the stars and the moon.. concentric motion and ring theory.. we return to the sub atomic particles that rotate around the atom.. looks like chaos and order rule but at different levels..

Edited by Boundlesscostfairy

The Sanaka, Sananda, Sanatana and Sanatkumara are brothers and Rishis from Vedas and Upanishads.  In fact, they were supposed to be the first 4 enlightened masters (that are not deities) in Hindu cosmology.  Their teachings can be found all over the scriptures.  They are together called Sanakadhi Rishis -- all four of them.

The following quote is directly attributed to Sanakadhi Rishis in the scriptures.  This talks about the hatred, love and liberation that I mentioned earlier.

For love and hatred, praise and blame are fallacies of the human mind. Just remembering the divine, be it through love or hatred, is good enough for liberation.

The above quote has deep implications.  In fact, this concept that liberation can be attained through any emotion like hatred, gave birth in a way to both the 2 major Indian epics, Ramayana and Mahabharata.  It also shows the depth of the understanding of human emotions by Rishis, and using them as vehicle for liberation.

I will explain what I understood behind this logic and also some examples, in the next posts.  This is also closely associated with the concepts of ishta devata or deity and relating to the divine in various ways or 'bhavas'.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, s1va said:

I am not taking about wrestling or learning from inner hatred, and applying the lessons, etc.  Agreed, those things may be helpful to some extent. But, using hatred for liberation, without any analysis.   It may not be the path for everyone, but there is logic it can work.  I believe this.  If pure love can liberate, then why not pure hatred?

Also, I don't agree with 'anything can be the path' like Steve states. I am specifically discussing pure hatred as the method of yoga for liberation.  I don't know how drugs can be effective path for anyone's liberation. 

Liberation requires that we deal with each and every condition in our lives in some way and release whatever relationship we have with it, whether positive or negative. In that sense, all human experience can (and must) be taken as the path. Of course, the closer to the root we are able to cut, the less we will have to deal with specific conditions. Nevertheless, these are the things we have to work with. At least, that's how I am working on myself. I acknowledge that it's not the only way or necessarily the correct way. Just what I've been taught and find is working for me.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, steve said:

Liberation requires that we deal with each and every condition in our lives in some way and release whatever relationship we have with it, whether positive or negative.

I totally agree with this.  Such conclusion comes from deep insight. Not just the outward conditions in our lives, there can be subconscious tendencies and stored or repressed emotions, that may not be visible right away.  But, they could be there under the surface and need to be released. 

This is in a way related to what I was mentioning about emotions like hatred. But, I feel that is different in the sense, it  explains the transformations that can result from channeling emotions.

• Like 2

Yo I guess liberation would be called Moksha Yoga.. 

I guess there may be a way of yoga for different particular goals..

One for enlightenment, guru worship..

Another for the bodies health..

And yet another for mindfulness!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Boundlesscostfairy said:

Yo I guess liberation would be called Moksha Yoga.. 

I guess there may be a way of yoga for different particular goals..

One for enlightenment, guru worship..

Another for the bodies health..

And yet another for mindfulness!

7 hours ago, Boundlesscostfairy said:

Correction or creation, vs mistake and miscreation..

Hate vs Love yoga!

Emotion yoga.. Martial art yoga..

Yes, there are numerous yogas.  The one I mentioned earlier that states liberation is possible using pure hatred is called Sambhrama yoga.  It's mentioned in scriptures that it is a very special form of yoga.

The logic behind how it works is similar for all emotions.  Since I brought it up, I will expand a little and explain what I know about it in the next post.

41 minutes ago, Boundlesscostfairy said:

Wicked man I cant wait!

Sorry, it was not my intention to make anyone wait :)

I thought may be no one was "really" interested, and typing responses slowly when I could.  Got side tracked with some other discussions today.  It is also a bit challenging to explain this. But, I will type and post the response as soon as I can. Hopefully tomorrow. 

No, this is not about illusions.  This is about the intensity of emotions.  It is stated, any emotion that is pure (blemishless) with 100% intensity, can lead to liberation.  Next question will be, how can hatred be pure or blemishless.  It is possible.  In order to understand this, it will also be helpful, if one understands, what exactly constitutes a merit (puNya) and sin (pApa) in Sanatana Dharma.

a few sentences taken out of context of all spiritual laws and twisted around does validate the idea of "practicing" hatred (as the OP stated) as a means towards liberation, for to practice such is to reap such which is not liberation.  A major difference in understanding and interpretation along this line is to know that the transmutation of the energy caught up in negative or positive emotions can help propel one towards enlightenment. Also know that the eye of purity can see into the heart of hate but the heart of hate can only see its own hate, and thus is blind to all else.