Sign in to follow this  
joeblast

Hawaii, False Alarm ?

~~~ SPLIT BY STAFF TO A NEW TOPIC ~~~

and an unverifiable.....interesting theory, well, we'll see if someone, maybe Israel, is missing a submarine, then?  shadows of the uss liberty here...

wowifthisistrue.gif

corroborated by

The new line from the MSM is that the police knew it was a false alarm five minutes after the alert was given. I CALL BUNK, because if that was true, how on earth did the EAS take 33 additional minutes after that to give the all clear? Would they not be the first to know? The police should have gotten the all clear from the EAS. If they did not, who gave them the all clear? It's not like all the cops have a secret line to military command post X.

plus the sirens at hickam and pearl harbor bases

there's no big red button that can accidentally be pressed that sends all of this out

FACT: There is only ONE nuclear nation that has submarines that fit the description that is not Russia or the U.S. and that is ISRAEL....

Today Japan had a "false alarm" of an incoming missile. @joeblast maybe we can move these posts to a new thread? conspiracy thread, including former conspiracies now accepted as fact. I know you experienced some blowback from a previous attempt at a similar thread, maybe we leave papa john out of the new one. but a thread to dump conspiracy theories and such would be useful imo

37 minutes ago, zerostao said:

Today Japan had a "false alarm" of an incoming missile. @joeblast maybe we can move these posts to a new thread? conspiracy thread, including former conspiracies now accepted as fact. I know you experienced some blowback from a previous attempt at a similar thread, maybe we leave papa john out of the new one. but a thread to dump conspiracy theories and such would be useful imo

lol....if that thread starts getting pulled in earnest...

best have a few jars of kernels ready,

and melt the butter, cuz shit will start poppin'

it'll be curious to see if they can get all the U1, CF, "intelligents" and electoral fraud and such prosecuted and not touch dear ol john...

but I daresay, to touch one is to touch the other, if the money is followed far enough.

On 1/16/2018 at 0:54 PM, joeblast said:

and an unverifiable.....interesting theory, well, we'll see if someone, maybe Israel, is missing a submarine, then?  shadows of the uss liberty here...

wowifthisistrue.gif

In late December, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced that it would conduct a briefing on January 16 regarding the “public health response to a nuclear detonation” over the skies of the United States. Now, the CDC has canceled the nuclear briefing

I wonder if there have been any "news"  (ya know, fake news msm garbage) that never saw the light of....detonation....

Pacific Command...highly doubtful they screwed up, their systems arent the same...

fumblefingerslie.jpg

well, jim's pretty confident that Isreal is now missing one of their 3 dolphin II submarines...good luck proving this one, they cant even bust the israelis for the uss liberty....

Edited by joeblast

Brandon Smith hits it right...as usual, its all about preserving the counterfeiting operations....put ALL of these events into a context of preserving the ability to run the money presses across the globe....

According to these factors, I am led to believe that a false flag event blamed on North Korea, or a prodding of North Korea into taking an attack posture, is likely.

The purposes behind such a war would be many-fold. Primarily, the final implosion of the vast financial bubbles created by central bank stimulus measures could be undertaken while the banks themselves escape public blame or prosecution.

A geopolitical crisis large enough would provide a perfect scapegoat for an economic crisis that was going to develop eventually anyway. And, if this geopolitical crisis were initiated by a "rogue state," along with the poor decisions of a conservative "populist" president (Trump), then the historical narrative would be complete. Future generations would talk about the "great blunder" of sovereign states and nationalists and how hubris and greed and ego led to a global fiscal disaster and unnecessary destruction. The rationale for a one world governmental authority would be planted in the minds of the populace.

Will a war in North Korea be the trigger event for this narrative? It's hard to say, as there are so many potential geopolitical powder kegs around the world. However, ample assets to initiate this kind of event are present around North Korea. And, unlike hot spots like Syria and Iran, North Korea offers the most immediate and tangible threat in the minds of many people with its nuclear arsenal.

The pure panic and mindless reactionary thinking that can be provoked in the unprepared when the danger of nukes is present is quite powerful. This could not have been made more clear than this past week when an "accidental" warning of a live ICBM launch occurred in Hawaii.

The Hawaii Emergency Management Agency now claims that this false alarm was started by a single employee, who has not been named.  How? They somehow "pushed the wrong button" ... twice!

I find this explanation absurd. I can only find one example of a false alarm similar to the one in Hawaii, and this took place way back in 1971 with a mix-up of tapes leading to a broadcast warning of imminent attack on the U.S. After this event, the alert system was subject to streamlining and stopgaps designed to prevent it from ever happening again. During the false alarm of 1971, over six attempts were made for cancellation broadcasts, the first one within about ten minutes of the initial false alarm. In Hawaii, no cancellation was attempted for nearly 40 minutes.

To add to the overall strangeness, there was yet another false missile alarm in Japan within the same week!  Yet again, this alert was immediately attributed to North Korea, but at least this time the alert was corrected 5 minutes later instead of 40.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joeblast said:

The Hawaii Emergency Management Agency now claims that this false alarm was started by a single employee, who has not been named.  How? They somehow "pushed the wrong button" ... twice!

I found it strikingly odd that they claimed they practice the alarm thingy every day.. really... like you're going to forget which button to push... like exactly what happened anyways?   Didn't really add up to me but maybe they do run the drill everyday... but now they said would not...  

34 minutes ago, dawei said:

I found it strikingly odd that they claimed they practice the alarm thingy every day.. really... like you're going to forget which button to push... like exactly what happened anyways?   Didn't really add up to me but maybe they do run the drill everyday... but now they said would not...  

Its difficult to keep track of ones lies as they pile up above one's head

• Like 1

Any resemblance between the characters in this picture and any persons, living or dead, is a miracle. :ph34r:

When 'they' only have a few minutes to come up with a cover story, holes are easy to find, which is sad on 'their' part since they have been at this so long. I want to introduce a historical film to the thread, it doesn't have anything to do with Hawaii, I don't think. However, it does show the deep state in action, pre- WWII

Spoiler

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this