beingnature

parasite cleanse

I am currently doing a parasite cleanse with a tincture of wormwood, black walnut husk, and cloves plus some essential oregano oil.Its kind of a self experiment and also a search to get my health back from times when i was on a raw vegan diet.Anyone else here tried such a cleanse?

It works not only on big parasites but also on microparasites, candida and other infections.

It had really strong effects since day two that i didnt expect, detoxing like waterfasting or even stronger.

So far i noticed phases of my nerves being really irritated, sometimes bigger clarity.When i go to the toilet it smells really bad, sometimes my but was itching :) and on day two i had really black stuff coming out of my nose.The first 4 days where really hard and on the fifth day i felt a great joy that i didnt feel for quite some time, just driving with the bus to go shopping really made me happy.To bind the toxins i take activated charcoal and healing earth.As suggested i do it for ten days then rest ten days and then do it again for ten days.

• Like 2

I think its a myth that raw food has always a cooling and moistering effect.there are a lot of foods that are considered neutral or even warm while eaten raw and there are a lot of foods that have a cooling effect while eating cooked. That parasite cleanse worked and the effects i mentioned stopped two days after stopping it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow I was just about to start a topic by the same name.
I've heard about that mixture from many people, been wanting to try it.

So what is the exact procedure? You do 10 days(with activated carbon too?), then rest 10 and then another 10?
What about dosage?

Does the herbal protocol call for fasting or a special limited diet? 

Edited by thelerner

On Wednesday, April 04, 2018 at 4:22 PM, Papayapple said:

Wow I was just about to start a topic by the same name.
I've heard about that mixture from many people, been wanting to try it.

So what is the exact procedure? You do 10 days(with activated carbon too?), then rest 10 and then another 10?
What about dosage?

There are different formulas and also the dosage differs.yes you take activated charcoal afterwards or healing earth.the diet should be lightly digestible.my tincture was from now foods.and yes you take it for 10 days and then you rest for 10 days.i also experimented with taking turpentine essential oil.it was different but VERY intense :)

• Like 1

On Thursday, April 05, 2018 at 1:38 AM, thelerner said:

Does the herbal protocol call for fasting or a special limited diet? 

They say a diet that is easy digestible is enough ( 3 bowel movements a day ) but i think eating only small amounts of sugar and starches will benefit the protocol.

• Like 1