silent thunder

Bums I am missing

I miss you @Walker. Your humor and flowing essays were heartening to read. I feel sorry that you left TDB with such painful last messages and that you severely clashed with two other Bums.

If our paths never cross again, then I wish that life treats you well wherever you thread and walk.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Miroku said:

but apparently I am the only one. :angry:

Wrong.

16 minutes ago, Miroku said:

I missed the handsome guy named @Miroku ,

+1

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Wrong.

+1

Be nice to me one more time and I'll gladly be just your bumm :wub:

But honestly who I kinda miss is Storm jumper... I loved his stories be they true or not he knows how to tell a good story. What happened to that old guy anyway?

8 minutes ago, Miroku said:

But honestly who I kinda miss is Storm jumper... I loved his stories be they true or not he knows how to tell a good story. What happened to that old guy anyway?

Do you mean Starjumper?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

He was banned for threats of violence.

Oh... sounds about right. :D

• Haha 2

On 10/26/2021 at 10:39 AM, Pyramidalcow said:

The mopai crew

On 10/26/2021 at 10:44 AM, Earl Grey said:

no

thedaobuns.com is where you want to go if you miss talking to them. 

Buns, short for bunnies.

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Iliketurtles said:

thedaobuns.com is where you want to go if you miss talking to them. 

Buns, short for bunnies.

I think the constant argument that erupted on the forum over the years made me not like the topic and the diatribe, but generally, I actually liked most of those guys, especially ilovecoffee because of his conciliatory approach.

MegaMind--I think we wouldn't really get along on any topic due to having the opposite approach of Mr. Coffee, but I wish him and the rest of their group well regardless of my personal disagreement towards some of their views.

So yes: as individuals, fine, but as group reps--leave that at the door (which I think they prefer as well).

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I think the constant argument that erupted on the forum over the years made me not like the topic and the diatribe, but generally, I actually liked most of those guys, especially ilovecoffee because of his conciliatory approach.

MegaMind--I think we wouldn't really get along on any topic due to having the opposite approach of Mr. Coffee, but I wish him and the rest of their group well regardless of my personal disagreement towards some of their views.

So yes: as individuals, fine, but as group reps--leave that at the door (which I think they prefer as well).

Sounds like they figured out it's best if they don't talk shop here on this forum. 

People that want to argue about how dumb they are can do so over on that other forum, and this place will have far less disruption (in theory). 

Seems like a win-win?

• Like 2

On 1/21/2022 at 8:54 PM, Iliketurtles said:

Sounds like they figured out it's best if they don't talk shop here on this forum. 

People that want to argue about how dumb they are can do so over on that other forum, and this place will have far less disruption (in theory). 

Seems like a win-win?

Have you posted a link on sean's thread ?

I like sean's reference to cross-pollination. and I agree with the win-win attitude.

Mo Pai will always attract the curious and many new seekers of the energy arts.