Taiji Bum

Taoist Alchemy: How to Meditate SIMPLIFIED (video)

I thought I would share my videos here since they are Daoist related. I can take criticism so if you have a problem with anything I say or do, please don't hesitate to mention it. I always strive to improve.

I found your video to be very informative, thank you sir.  The alchemy you describe would it be the wind or water path and not fire, since you talk of the converted chi rising up the the front channel, as opposed to it seems most sources having it travel downward and up to the spine.  Can you contrast and compare the two in your experience?  I feel my energy wants to go downward, not in the since of sexual release, as I draw that sexual sensation into my tan tian and unite it with my breath, then have both with my intention travel down to the huiyin and then up my back.  I have now tried the rising the energy up my conception channel and then back down to my tan tian with exhalation and it feels good as well.  I'm sure the methods are not mutually exclusive, but find it interesting you didn't at all mention the so called "fire path."  Thank you for taking the time to provide further insight if your time allows.

The converted Qi travels up the central channel. The full circulation goes up back and down the front. What system do you practice?

On 1/8/2018 at 7:29 PM, Taiji Bum said:

The converted Qi travels up the central channel. The full circulation goes up back and down the front. What system do you practice?

I practice Chu Eternal Spring Chi Kung and Nei Kung.  I've learned some Bagua (only from books and videos).  Yet to have an in person teacher, hoping that aphorism is true now that I cleared away some rubble from my life and am ready for him to appear.

• Like 2

On 1/9/2018 at 1:29 AM, Taiji Bum said:

What system do you practice?

And you? ;)

On 1/19/2018 at 5:41 PM, Jox said:

And you? ;)

Yang Taijiquan and I was taught the method of The Secret of the Golden Flower by my first Taijiquan teacher. I don't practice qigong outside of Taijiquan. You?