On 1/4/2018 at 0:06 PM, Aetherous said:

It's not a legitimate lineage, and in my opinion they also messed with the mind of a really fun and kind former Daobum (whose name on here was Yoda).

lol I was gonna say, he stole yoda :lol:

but the poor chap  really wanted to get "visits," and got more than what he bargained for...so I guess good in a sense that his family situation did well with the change, and that's more important than appearing here. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, joeblast said:

lol I was gonna say, he stole yoda :lol:

but the poor chap  really wanted to get "visits," and got more than what he bargained for...so I guess good in a sense that his family situation did well with the change, and that's more important than appearing here. 

I hope he's well, but I do miss him!

• Like 3

After posting here dozens of times Mak Ti Sin created youtubes about the evil of the Daobums.  Which is probably why Yoda has been absent here.  A shame because he's a long time member with friends here. 

I hope I never get my head stuffed so far up the ass of an 'ism that it keeps me from communicating with friends. 

• Like 1

On 1/5/2018 at 10:37 AM, Mig said:

I understand his postings were not appropriate back then but what about his video explanations on the DDJ?

ok... I'll bite... it is an hour long.  I'll see if I can get through it.

Added:  

I got through it.  His introduction of essentially, 'have an open mind or just turn this off now' seems his M.O...   The talk was a bit simplistic in its life metaphors to describe Dao, which he seems to say there are two Daos... Dao vs dao.

His explanation for 'stray dogs' was bizarre, appealing to the physical dog traits instead of the historical knowledge we know about this from Zhuangzi. 

His emphasis on needing a religious order, yet absolutely no need to read 'old men' like Laozi and his Dao De Jing as completely unnecessary was a bit self-serving...  the religious order will tell you want to do and learn...and there you go.... 

• Like 2