Posted (edited)

Hey everyone hope all is well.

I hope I'm posting this in the right thread but I was have came across a few different sources of information about practitioners that develop this rock like sphere of energy in their lower dantian after years of practice.

From my knowledge this is when the actual yin and yang of the bodies energies connect and you are then able to cultivate this energy in a sphere that you can manipulate. It stays in the stomach region but can be moved up and down and side to side. 

Would anyone happen to have any information or maybe has experienced anything like this?   

That is was I think is our battery pack, we just have to learn how to connect every wire to that battery for it become the whole sphere and rock hard. 

Edited by IntheDao
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 1/3/2018 at 10:48 PM, IntheDao said:

That is was I think is our battery pack, we just have to learn how to connect every wire to that battery for it become the whole sphere and rock hard

Hi IntheDao,

Broadly I can follow your description. Laudable and acceptable - except your choice of words which are physically dense to me.

Your description can become a beautiful painting with softer words. Like to give it a try?

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...

On 1/5/2018 at 2:31 PM, Limahong said:

Hi IntheDao,

Broadly I can follow your description. Laudable and acceptable - except your choice of words which are physically dense to me.

Your description can become a beautiful painting with softer words. Like to give it a try?

- LimA

Not sure what you are talking about... 

2 minutes ago, IntheDao said:
On 1/6/2018 at 4:31 AM, Limahong said:

Hi IntheDao,

Apology for lack of clarity.

Your thought pieces make sense to me but physically 'yang'. If you can use softer less concrete words there will be  a 'ying' balance. If not, just feel/experience without words.

- LimA

On 1/11/2018 at 8:19 AM, IntheDao said:

Ignore him.

There was a documentary about Tibetans where they claimed to have found some type of jewel in the dead monk's body. Like a crystallized energy, maybe.

Soft pliable energy center with no physical location so yin. Hard rock uncomfortable sensation in my gut that moves around so yang. I am thinking these two should get married.it could give birth to something hard and soft there and not there and we could watch someones mind melt.

5 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

I am thinking these two should get married.it could give birth to something hard and soft there and not there and we could watch someones mind melt.

Beautiful as in love making...

• Like 1

If someone has a rock hard thing that's formed from packing energy into the area...there's a good chance that it's a cancerous mass.

There are good ways to cultivate ourselves as human beings, and other not so good ways. Best to choose the good ways!

• Like 1

On 1/26/2018 at 6:28 PM, Aetherous said:

If someone has a rock hard thing that's formed from packing energy into the area...there's a good chance that it's a cancerous mass.

There are good ways to cultivate ourselves as human beings, and other not so good ways. Best to choose the good ways!

I have a theory that energy blockages (masses) stagnate the physical blood creating a cancerous mass in said region over time. 

• Like 1