Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

I was trying to recreate a global Dao Bums member map

I found a site Zeemap.com and created this map - https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2826065  hoping it'd be of use.  I asked another member to put down a pinpoint but maybe to do it for free is more complicated.  Perhaps the wise members in Tech support can iron out the details to get working properly. 

Or suggest another mapping site that would work. 

• Like 2

Great & Thanks, guess it works after all.  I hope to see lots more names popping up on it.

and wish I could knock out one of the 2 names I put down.  Oh well, at least one blocks the other.

addon> deleted my extra pin.  Under the name, bottom right, there are some icons for editing. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, thelerner said:

Great & Thanks, guess it works after all.  I hope to see lots more names popping up on it.

and wish I could knock out one of the 2 names I put down.  Oh well, at least one blocks the other.

I saw, after adding myself, it says to keep the special URL to do any edits.  If you have that, it will open an edit box with a delete option.

Otherwise, the message said you can not edit that person/location without that special link.

59 minutes ago, dawei said:

I saw, after adding myself, it says to keep the special URL to do any edits.  If you have that, it will open an edit box with a delete option.

Otherwise, the message said you can not edit that person/location without that special link.

Done,,  Wow , you're close by, I thought you were farther north west. 

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

It looks like there may now be two maps going on? Nevermind , two threads, one map , ok. 

Edited by Stosh

Thank you tech support.  I see the map has been incorporated as one of the options on top.  That's great, I hope people use it and it helps with connections. 

That being said, the Bums here are generally good people but usual internet precautions on meetings still exist.  ie Get to know a person and show proper caution before setting up meetings or giving out personal information. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this