Sign in to follow this  
vinnie.

Ling Bao Tong Zhi Neng Nei Gong Shu

Hey, was thinking of purchasing Ling Bao Tong Zhi Neng Nei Gong Shu by Wang Li Ping. Does anyone already have this book and would you recommend it? Really want to find a good system to get properly started and this book is highly rated on Amazon. I could immediately relate to the introduction and the mentions of gathering energy from the sun in particular spoke to my experience. Sincere responses would be appreciated again thanks.  

• Like 1

I have this book. Such practices as tree qigong, sleeping meditation, walking qigong are described pretty close to how Wang Liping teaches in the retreats. More complex practices in the book, even though described well, are better studied with the teacher.

• Like 1

It’s a good book but one, like mentioned above best studied with a teacher. It is studied in my Daoist lineage (Longmen). It does not contain the complete Bi Fa, which is taught Master to student still. If one wants to practice Internal Alchemy, The Secret of the Golden Flower is a much more direct method (Though you can’t learn that either from Wilhelm or even Cleary / Books) it is again passed down orally.

Edited by Nathan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this