mwight

Xing Shen Zhuang Levels 1-3

From what i can see Davids system is a mixture of many styles all combined into one. Created by him. There is no way a person can study that many different styles and become sucessful in any of them. You would be hard pressed studying two, let alone 7 or 8 as David claims.

Not even john chang or wang liping dare i say could study from so many different branches or teachers. Each would conflict with the other im certain.

IMO,I think David milked XSZ for all its worth and billed it as a superior practice.

Thanks,

Bob,

Thanks Bob very good thought, David also said:

http://www.traditionaltao.com/index.html/html/site-section/ID/10

So i don't belive teh lineage of Xing Shen Zhuang, came from any of these Six Great Paths of Taoism.

Regards

Please, please do me a BIIIIG favour! Do not call the guy 'Dr'. He is not one and he does not even have a degree!

he is not graduated !!!!!

the "degree" that he has taken is one of those at a distance, those universities that practically sell the title ............. In short we are not talking about a real and serious universities, which have been accepted by employers ........!

wow, this guy Verdesi then live's in another kind of world <_<

considered that when we train together in the gym at one point he showed me the "ancient Chinese exercises" that would make my body stronger, but not big .........

a year later I discovered that these strange exercises were simply those of kettlebells and other mixed martial arts workout or simply functional, used a pendulum movement with ballistic, the pilates exercise some, and some exercises for the abdomen with classic wheel ".....

In short the usual teasing, passed off as great secret Chinese ...... operating only with some kind of chi kung practice .....

besides this we have the nonsense of his touch electric, available at $ 250 a trick on the internet.

practice "in kung":

breathe and think you have to remove the dots between navel and the point opposite the spine ....

exhale and imagine that this "center" sucks magnetically colon.

In addition to these points later connect the dots between the head and point between anus and genitals short a rope slightly moved forward, again same thing, the center draws them.

matched celibacy of 5 months and have a "tan tien ".....

and you will have saved $ 1300 not declared on taxes.

plan go there and do not overdo it, the breath must not be forced, but natural !!!!!!

the breath of life comes from the body, from head, fills up the tan tien and leaves you from the bottom up.

are really only two things to do, let them.

tell me if you do not understand.

practice is ultimately similar to that mentioned by Mantak Chia, do not make the orbit or other practices and who know that only needs to build this center, whose value is dubious to me anyway.

Oh,................... David told us that we could have trouble with this practice: clotted blood in the form of a black belt in the abdomen ......... if we should leave immediately ...... the slope and go by his master ......... unknown secret to remove the death penalty immediately .........! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say that no sane person would do this practice without such a teacher near you!! so I think nobody has done this absurd practice, and therefore remains immune from possible criticism david sula validity of this absurd teaching .......

Agreed...you know, people always say that what makes a master is skill in the basics. Practicing high level stuff only gets you so far when you haven't yet healed, integrated and centered yourself.

Plus, you have low quality foundation stuff and then you have high quality. XSZ does a great job of healing the spine, which is the basis of our well-being. I would rank it in high quality, because it actually accomplishes what people are wanting from "qigong".

pilates is better......

and more simple!

and more interesting :)

so let me get this straight because im not the smartest person out there.

John Chang didnt read the book his master gave him that had all the real training it which is hindering his students practice from excelling as they should. (but im not sure about that being the reason i mean JC learned the right way from his master so....)

and dv is now "teaching" a prep form of qigong to help aspiring neikung students excel as they should once they begin training?

well thats bs because it sounds like dv isnt solving the first problem for whatever reason. and that is teaching the real practice because if you had that then you wouldnt need the prep right?

So dv is just milking money out of people.

In the real training the dantian moves and cuts its cords on its own naturally you do not do it with your intent or a seperate meditation that does only that.

it just seems like very few know and or just not telling the truth.

If you had the real alchemy you would just be teaching that instead right? Just think about it dont fall for the bs.

Edited by electric gravity

so let me get this straight because im not the smartest person out there.

John Chang didnt read the book his master gave him that had all the real training it which is hindering his students practice from excelling as they should. (but im not sure about that being the reason i mean JC learned the right way from his master so....)

and dv is now "teaching" a prep form of qigong to help aspiring neikung students excel as they should once they begin training?

well thats bs because it sounds like dv isnt solving the first problem for whatever reason. and that is teaching the real practice because if you had that then you wouldnt need the prep right?

In the real training the dantian moves and cuts its cords on its own naturally you do not do it with your intent or a seperate meditation that does only that.

it just seems like very few know and or just not telling the truth.

If you had the real alchemy you would just be teaching that instead right? Just think about it dont fall for the bs.

I love a good debate :)

My friend,

I have to step in and intervene. It seems that whether by accident or on purpose you are spreading misinformation.

The Mo Pai and Tenaga Dalam share many similarities so instead of just singling out the Mo Pai I'll use the TD as my examples...

Before I start, please dont take any of these in any insulting way.

1. If you have any actual basic energetic knowledge on TD or even any book knowledge on TD then you can clearly see that XSZ will benefit your practice if you do so before hand. XSZ clears your energetic channels and allows your chi to flow freely. Now, just because XSZ isnt taught in the Mo Pai doesnt mean it cant be beneficial, especially when starting level 2a. XSZ clears your channels and allows chi to flow nicely to the lao gong, in one of the exercises.

2. In regards to cutting your cords. When you get to that level, you simply dont just "let it happen". You have to "perform" to get it done. Just because the Mo Pai does this doesnt mean that all people need to do this. All real methods have a stage where you have to "push" to get a break through. In the Mo Pai, this is that push. You build up the fuel, compress the fuel and then apply the fuel.

3. I dont know anything about a book, cant comment on that.

4. I would agree that David is "stringing" out what little he may know. This isnt so different than alot of other "masters".

I would also like to ad that if someone asked me if it were a good idea to train in any kind of breathing method that involves breath holding, I would say no, unless supervised by a real instructor and I would ad that the Mo Pai and TD dont resonate with me in any way and I'm already in a lineage and love it way too much to "cheat" on it.

I'm getting a certain vibe that you compare your experience with everything else and therefore think that your way is the only way. Not that you're wrong because if you stripped your experience down the bare essentials then the basics in your alchemy is the basic in all alchemy. It seems as though the Mo Pai and TD are COMPLETELY different than your path and certainly mine in terms of technique but the theories are identical.

Compression

The most kind regards

• Like 1

Coming from a long line of bad backs in my family, having learned nothing else from the system aside from Xing Shen Zhuang, otherwise practicing an entirely different system...

XSZ does what people are saying it will. It is a fantastic spinal chigung form. Will it enlighten you? Not of its own accord. Will it help? How can it not, unless one's spine and that which is connected is already *that* free of blockages and what not.

So who it came from, when it was invented, etc, is all entirely secondary to the single question of: does sincere practice of the form convey certain results? Abso-f'n-lutely. What to pay attention to more, the messenger, or the message?

Edited by joeblast

I love a good debate :)

My friend,

I have to step in and intervene. It seems that whether by accident or on purpose you are spreading misinformation.

The Mo Pai and Tenaga Dalam share many similarities so instead of just singling out the Mo Pai I'll use the TD as my examples...

Before I start, please dont take any of these in any insulting way.

1. If you have any actual basic energetic knowledge on TD or even any book knowledge on TD then you can clearly see that XSZ will benefit your practice if you do so before hand. XSZ clears your energetic channels and allows your chi to flow freely. Now, just because XSZ isnt taught in the Mo Pai doesnt mean it cant be beneficial, especially when starting level 2a. XSZ clears your channels and allows chi to flow nicely to the lao gong, in one of the exercises.

2. In regards to cutting your cords. When you get to that level, you simply dont just "let it happen". You have to "perform" to get it done. Just because the Mo Pai does this doesnt mean that all people need to do this. All real methods have a stage where you have to "push" to get a break through. In the Mo Pai, this is that push. You build up the fuel, compress the fuel and then apply the fuel.

3. I dont know anything about a book, cant comment on that.

4. I would agree that David is "stringing" out what little he may know. This isnt so different than alot of other "masters".

I would also like to ad that if someone asked me if it were a good idea to train in any kind of breathing method that involves breath holding, I would say no, unless supervised by a real instructor and I would ad that the Mo Pai and TD dont resonate with me in any way and I'm already in a lineage and love it way too much to "cheat" on it.

I'm getting a certain vibe that you compare your experience with everything else and therefore think that your way is the only way. Not that you're wrong because if you stripped your experience down the bare essentials then the basics in your alchemy is the basic in all alchemy. It seems as though the Mo Pai and TD are COMPLETELY different than your path and certainly mine in terms of technique but the theories are identical.

Compression

The most kind regards

TaiChiAddict,

Yes brother I agree with you on all points.

My question still stands why isn't the most direct path being taken? In my experience when you receive the correct training you excel a lot more efficiently.

TaiChiAddict,

Yes brother I agree with you on all points.

My question still stands why isn't the most direct path being taken? In my experience when you receive the correct training you excel a lot more efficiently.

I believe that DV may have wanted or "expected" his masters to just bestow great power upon him and when he found out that he had work to put in then he jumped from master to master although I dont know him and it's pure speculation which of course is as useful as a cup with the bottom cut out.

I think most people go through a few stages in their training.

1. Awe-cant believe they found something so great

2. Doubt-wondering why they cant zap people or fa jing or do telepathy, etc.

3. Jump ship to another lineage

People have minds that often weaken and then they doubt their training and teacher and then leave.

My only real piece of advice would be for those who train to just "relax" and let go. Real progress should come in terms of spiritual progress.

Yust like you try to do Wujin (aka "magia", aka "thunder mind", aka "oh yeah", aka "neoclassical") by claiming you are a master (yeh right, a master of conmanship) and selling Gary J. Clymans neikung program claiming it as your own fabricating your own persona impersonating Gary.

People of the taobums please be carefull with this guy and he's many alt-characters.

Any people that would like information about WUJIN or the (fake) THUNDERMIND (Lei Huai Quan) neikung system feel free to pm me.

Kind regards, Minkus

• Like 1

minkus,

You silly fool i have told you i am not this person i have told you this in reply to the ignorant private messages you sent me and i will tell you once again. I dont know what makes you think I am this person. Please stop harassing me i am reporting you to the admin of this forum.

Wujin (aka "magia", aka "thunder mind", aka "oh yeah", aka "neoclassical"

but in your blind arrogance you think everyone is this person even me.

I have tolerated your immaturity long enough.

you need to grow up and move on with your life despite what this person has done to you and stop acting like a wounded child.

XSZ does what people are saying it will. It is a fantastic spinal chigung form. Will it enlighten you? Not of its own accord. Will it help? How can it not, unless one's spine and that which is connected is already *that* free of blockages and what not.

Is there a XSZ for dummies? I'd like to mobilise my spine a bit more, but I haven't looked into XSZ before so not sure where I would even start.

BTT

So much easier to find when you actually spell it properly :)

any hints on getting started?

awesome how he moves his hands in the first one :D

I like it...lots of mods I've made to xsz are similar

Coming from a long line of bad backs in my family, having learned nothing else from the system aside from Xing Shen Zhuang, otherwise practicing an entirely different system...

Which bits did you practice? Just level 2?

I'm still trying to grasp the system levels and suplemental exercises from http://www.zhinengqigong.org

(although the wall squats DUN QIANG FA are good fun :))

I practice the level 1 that I learned from Jette, and some modifications that arent too different from what's in these videos - I added stuff to get at stuff the XSZ didnt. :D

I've been doing those hand/finger waves, I like 'em. I was surprised I could be almost as fluid with the motion :lol: