Sign in to follow this  
Wells

december 2017: UFO disclosure has officially begun!

On 20/12/2017 at 11:33 PM, Wells said:

Looks like a blimp. Scientific Method 101. Doesn't even pass the first stage. Cannot assume it is alien.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

That's too far out for me to hit the "Thank You" button.  Not even close to my reality.

The UFO in that was the size of a  discus .  It landed on  the roof of the apartment building  and hid in the air conditioning plant and fed of the endorphins off the junkies   living below, every time they shot up or had sex, leaving them dead with a crystal rod sticking out the top of their heads   :D 

On 20/12/2017 at 11:46 PM, Marblehead said:

Strange though that people who believe UFOs do not exist have never seen one.

You can say the same thing about God. Genesis 1:26 "Let us make mankind in our image'' Who's ''us''? oops :D

Edited by Pyramidalcow
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

The UFO in that was the size of a  discus .  It landed on  the roof of the apartment building  and hid in the air conditioning plant and fed of the endorphins off the junkies   living below, every time they shot up or had sex, leaving them dead with a crystal rod sticking out the top of their heads   :D 

To me, those in that video are the aliens.  They belong on some other planet.

20 hours ago, Marblehead said:

To me, those in that video are the aliens.  They belong on some other planet.

Now now .....   that is what happened when Russian film director moved to New York in the 80s. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slava_Tsukerman

... it  created a new 'club scene' for bored New Yorkers and Berliners;  'electroclash'  ...  (also known as synthcore, retro-electro, tech-pop, nouveau disco, and the new new wave) is a genre of music   that fuses 1980s electro, new wave, and synth pop with techno and retro style  electropop and electronic dance music.

Remember that next time you go clubbing    :) 

.....  but dont take those little pills they hand out ....

anigif_enhanced-5601-1404900076-6.gif

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nungali said:

Now now .....   that is what happened when Russian film director moved to New York in the 80s. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slava_Tsukerman

... it  created a new 'club scene' for bored New Yorkers and Berliners;  'electroclash'  ...  (also known as synthcore, retro-electro, tech-pop, nouveau disco, and the new new wave) is a genre of music   that fuses 1980s electro, new wave, and synth pop with techno and retro style  electropop and electronic dance music.

Remember that next time you go clubbing    :) 

.....  but dont take those little pills they hand out ....

anigif_enhanced-5601-1404900076-6.gif

Don't take the little pills, take the big ones :)

N7VqB1g.gif

• Like 3

Why this is significant:

This object was seen by a AN/SPY-1 (good track), AN/APS-145 (faint return but not good enough for a track), 4x pairs of human eyeballs, and 1x AN/ASQ-228. The AN/ASQ-228 footage has been verified as real and unmodified by the US DoD.

NYT Article A: 2 Navy Airmen and an Object That ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/unidentified-flying-object-navy.html

Choice Quotes (Article A):

“Well, we’ve got a real-world vector for you,” the radio operator said

For two weeks, the operator said, the Princeton had been tracking mysterious aircraft. The objects appeared suddenly at 80,000 feet, and then hurtled toward the sea, eventually stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering. Then they either dropped out of radar range or shot straight back up.

It was calm that day, but the waves were breaking over something that was just below the surface. Whatever it was, it was big enough to cause the sea to churn.

Hovering 50 feet above the churn was an aircraft of some kind — whitish — that was around 40 feet long and oval in shape. The craft was jumping around erratically, staying over the wave disturbance but not moving in any specific direction

as he got nearer the object began ascending toward him

But then the object peeled away. “It accelerated like nothing I’ve ever seen,”

the Princeton radioed again. Radar had again picked up the strange aircraft

“We were at least 40 miles away, and in less than a minute this thing was already at our cap point,”

“It had no plumes, wings or rotors and outran our F-18s.”

But, he added, “I want to fly one.”

NYT Article B: Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

Choice Quotes (Article B):

Officials with the program have also studied videos of encounters between unknown objects and American military aircraft — including one released in August of a whitish oval object, about the size of a commercial plane, chased by two Navy F/A-18F fighter jets from the aircraft carrier Nimitz off the coast of San Diego in 2004.

the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena

A 2009 Pentagon briefing summary of the program prepared by its director at the time asserted that “what was considered science fiction is now science fact,” and that the United States was incapable of defending itself against some of the technologies discovered.

He expressed his frustration with the limitations placed on the program, telling Mr. Mattis that “there remains a vital need to ascertain capability and intent of these phenomena for the benefit of the armed forces and the nation.”

YouTube mirror of official video

(video is officially verified by US DoD to be unmodified sensor footage from the Super Hornet)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqNNXpgB2bw

While the footage is short, this is the first time that the US Government has ever released official footage of a UFO encounter.

Edited by Ilovecoffee
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

YouTube mirror of official video

(video is officially verified by US DoD to be unmodified sensor footage from the Super Hornet)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqNNXpgB2bw

While the footage is short, this is the first time that the US Government has ever released official footage of a UFO encounter.

Watch the video closely.  Our aircraft don't fly sidewise.  The video showed sidewise movement by the pretend aircraft that was tracking the pretend UFO.

34 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Watch the video closely.  Our aircraft don't fly sidewise.  The video showed sidewise movement by the pretend aircraft that was tracking the pretend UFO.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/flir1-official-uap-footage-from-the-usg-for-public-release/vp-BBH0AYT

"has been through the official declassification review process of the United States government and approved for public release. It is the only official footage captured by a US navy F/A-18 Super Hornet present at the 2004 Nimitz incident off the coast of San Diego. Like Gimbal, this footage comes with crucial chain-of-custody (CoC) documentation because it is a product of US military sensors, which confirms it is original, unaltered, and not computer generated or artificially fabricated. While there have been leaked versions on the internet, the CoC establishes the authenticity and credibility that this version is the original footage taken from one of the most advanced sensor tracking devices in use. "

They do fly parallel and the ATFLIR pod can track objects around the plane at different angles:

• Like 1

I think you may have misunderstood what I said regarding the video and the movement of the aircraft.  No problem regarding the movement of the pretend UFO.

But anyhow, it should be obvious that I do not accept it as valid or the truth.

I think I will stop now as I am becoming redundant.

19 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I think you may have misunderstood what I said regarding the video and the movement of the aircraft.  No problem regarding the movement of the pretend UFO.

But anyhow, it should be obvious that I do not accept it as valid or the truth.

I think I will stop now as I am becoming redundant.

The aircraft is flying parallel to the "object",  the aircraft is flying straight ahead, not sideways.

The AN/ASQ-228 ATFLIR POD is tracking the object from the side of the aircraft.

M7A6uFQ.png

You can obviously deny it, saying the chain of custody was a hoax, and the NY times articles are hoaxes.

You can also argue this is a drone or aircraft from another country but made by man.

Edited by Ilovecoffee
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

You can obviously deny the chain of custody was a hoax, the NY times articles are hoaxes.

You can also argue this is a drone or aircraft from another country but made by man.

Hehehe.  Stop tempting me to say anything else.

I'm all said out about this.

Obviously we can't rule out at advanced man made aircraft from another country,  but I feel this is about as good as we will ever get to a true disclosure officially from the government.

• Like 3

I don't, and will never, rule out the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe.  I won't even rule out the possibility of intelligent life far superior to ours elsewhere in the universe.

If, and only if, that video is a true representation of reality and we have been visited by intelligent alien life forms I would suggest that if they are anything like we humans, we are toast.  They will be taking control of planet Earth right now.

Strange that I cannot find the actual release by the US government of that video.  Just a bunch of people saying they did it without making reference to the release document.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I don't, and will never, rule out the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe.  I won't even rule out the possibility of intelligent life far superior to ours elsewhere in the universe.

If, and only if, that video is a true representation of reality and we have been visited by intelligent alien life forms I would suggest that if they are anything like we humans, we are toast.  They will be taking control of planet Earth right now.

Strange that I cannot find the actual release by the US government of that video.  Just a bunch of people saying they did it without making reference to the release document.

If you dont believe it ....    its a government conspiracy ... they are faking it to  scare us  to put  weapons in space and further restrict our freedoms.

If its true and valid , and the government did release it ... its just part of the conspiracy to put weapons in space and further restrict our freedoms.

But the report says we have no defence against them ?

And why bother with the tantalising info released about the unknown alloy store that resulted from , somehow' findings from these UFOs .  cant say more, its classified ....  so why mention it at all ?    And look at the way the words are carefully chosen and used ;  " metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena  "

" recovered from "  ?       Tantalizing, vague, suggestive ....

We are going to release this information ... but only enough to tease people and let them come to their own wild conclusions about what it means  ....

what's that about !  ?       :blink:

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this