Sign in to follow this  
Wells

december 2017: UFO disclosure has officially begun!

14 hours ago, Wells said:

I personally favor the Interdimensional hypothesis (and the time-traveller hypothesis) over the extraterrestrial hypothesis, as does the german UFO researcher and head of MUFON-CES, Illobrand von Ludwiger. He concludes that the aliens and UFO's don't behave like extraterrestrial visitors but rather like interdimensional visitors.

...like things that are not there ... then , all of a sudden they 'pop into existence' ... move around 'erratically'  then  'pop out' ?

Now , where have I heard about that before .........

virtualparticles.gif

Fantastic statement by government department of defence (DoD) insider Chris Mellon, former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and later for Security and Information Operations! B)

Edited by Wells

6 minutes ago, Wells said:

"  Unearthly, hair raising,  spine chilling,   supernatural ,  expose  ....  "

Ohhhhhh    come on now  !         :rolleyes:

"Yet, astrophysicist Mr Tyson is neither convinced or interested by the seemingly remarkable footage.

He told CNN: "The evidence is so paltry for aliens to visit Earth, I have no further interest.

"Call me when you have a dinner invite from an alien.”

He said that it was a huge jump to go from “we don’t know what is in this video” to “it must be aliens flying it.

" Mr Tyson said: “The universe brims with mysteries. Just because you don't know what it is you're looking at doesn't mean it's intelligent aliens visiting from another planet.

"Scientists live in mystery every day of our lives. People are uncomfortable not knowing, not the scientists. I'm fine. We don't know what it is. Keep checking it out."

However, he does hope investigations have taken place into what it was.

Mr Tyson said: “It's a flying object and we don't know what it is. I would hope somebody's checking it out.”

Edited by Nungali

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

"Yet, astrophysicist Mr Tyson is neither convinced or interested by the seemingly remarkable footage.

He told CNN: "The evidence is so paltry for aliens to visit Earth, I have no further interest.

"Call me when you have a dinner invite from an alien.”

He said that it was a huge jump to go from “we don’t know what is in this video” to “it must be aliens flying it.

" Mr Tyson said: “The universe brims with mysteries. Just because you don't know what it is you're looking at doesn't mean it's intelligent aliens visiting from another planet.

"Scientists live in mystery every day of our lives. People are uncomfortable not knowing, not the scientists. I'm fine. We don't know what it is. Keep checking it out."

However, he does hope investigations have taken place into what it was.

Mr Tyson said: “It's a flying object and we don't know what it is. I would hope somebody's checking it out.”

Mr Tyson addressed the incident in 2004. He tried to suggest that concerning that case, there was only the evidence of the now well-known "fuzzy video". Also he tried to equate that video with all the fuzzy fake and untrained observer videos on youtube! What a joke!

According to government department of defence (DoD) insider Chris Mellon, former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and later for Security and Information Operations, first of all there were over the course of two weeks already several UFO sightings happen at that place, unidentified aircrafts approaching the carrier battle group descending from over 80,000 feet at super-sonic speeds, hovering or stopping at 20,000 feet sometimes descending to 50 feet about the ocean. Also, in case of that specific incident,  there is not only the evidence of the "fuzzy video" (which is in fact infrared video footage and those are always fuzzy) but additionally two F-18's that were aloft and have two aviators each, were in close proximity to the target which was tracked by the most advanced naval radar in the world, simultaneously tracked by an airborne command post, those naval aviators who have top secret clearence and are highly trained observers, observed the object and saw it perform maneuvers which exceeds any technical possibilities we possess or even our current understanding of physics. In other words: In that specific case there were multiple rader and other sensor systems confirmation of the phenomenon that was reported by the four military pilots at the same time. B)

That evidence was released by the US pentagon, plus the video testimony of the head of the pentagon UFO study project, plus the video testimony of one of the involved fighter pilots, that's what I call undeniable proof (either for the existence of UFO's .....or for a US government conspiracy to brainwash people into believing in aliens to prepare a fake "independence day" scenario).

Edited by Wells

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

"  Unearthly, hair raising,  spine chilling,   supernatural ,  expose  ....  "

Ohhhhhh    come on now  !         :rolleyes:

You seem to be lacking imagination today.

6 hours ago, Wells said:

Mr Tyson addressed the incident in 2004. He tried to suggest that concerning that case, there was only the evidence of the now well-known "fuzzy video". Also he tried to equate that video with all the fuzzy fake and untrained observer videos on youtube! What a joke!

According to government department of defence (DoD) insider Chris Mellon, former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and later for Security and Information Operations, first of all there were over the course of two weeks already several UFO sightings happen at that place, unidentified aircrafts approaching the carrier battle group descending from over 80,000 feet at super-sonic speeds, hovering or stopping at 20,000 feet sometimes descending to 50 feet about the ocean. Also, in case of that specific incident,  there is not only the evidence of the "fuzzy video" (which is in fact infrared video footage and those are always fuzzy) but additionally two F-18's that were aloft and have two aviators each, were in close proximity to the target which was tracked by the most advanced naval radar in the world, simultaneously tracked by an airborne command post, those naval aviators who have top secret clearence and are highly trained observers, observed the object and saw it perform maneuvers which exceeds any technical possibilities we possess or even our current understanding of physics. In other words: In that specific case there were multiple rader and other sensor systems confirmation of the phenomenon that was reported by the four military pilots at the same time. B)

That evidence was released by the US pentagon, plus the video testimony of the head of the pentagon UFO study project, plus the video testimony of one of the involved fighter pilots, that's what I call undeniable proof (either for the existence of UFO's .....or for a US government conspiracy to brainwash people into believing in aliens to prepare a fake "independence day" scenario).

Yep ... that is virtual ironclad evidence for   an  Unidentified  Flying  Object .

(Should be obvious from my posts I dont deny them ... I seen em myself !   )

It is NOT proof of an extraterrestrial craft, or anything 'alien' IMO .  Thats even evident  from what Luis Elizondo said , if you listen to him carefully.  No one thought 'foo fighters' were  space aliens .

-  I think Trump's war on 'aliens' has gotten a bit to some of you guys 'over there'  .

main-qimg-4945a9c644b1a74002c06c3d29f8ff

"  We need to build a wall ........   up there  .  "

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Marblehead said:

You seem to be lacking imagination today.

HUH ?  

see my post at the top of this page ,   I believe that is a Nungali original  ?  

.....    ' Space peace patrol quarks '     :) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wells said:

Fantastic statement by government department of defence (DoD) insider Chris Mellon, former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and later for Security and Information Operations! B)

attached to this vid  at end ;

Nungali seems to have a yuge emotional problem with the probability of UFO's flying around in our airspace...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wells said:

Nungali seems to have a yuge emotional problem with the probability of UFO's flying around in our airspace...

I said I have seen them myself   , and I also said the pilots evidence was near ironclad for a UFO .

Wells seems to have a comprehensional problem with Nungali's acceptance of UFO's flying around  US airspace ... and your nuclear facilities , and your warships, and your military bases   ....

... but not the ones here .  Nor buzzing Nth Korea Missiles . 

I guess with said above comprehensional problems, you won't be able to figure out the obvious here   :) 

But seriously, here is a question regarding your 'secure air space '  ( maybe I should more fairly expect a response from anyone that has had involvement with the military , but anywayz ...)  ;

If a US warship is on patrol in US sea/air space , and they detect a blip coming in fast,  then they realise it isnt just a 'radar bogie' but has real substance and is coming right at them at supersonic speed and it doesnt stop but continues coming  up to them at supersonic speed, is it standard practice to just sit there and watch it , and NOT respond until it gets there , and just flys around and check them out ?   I mean , what if it turned out to be a missile ?

I thought anything, in that space, and in a closer zone around a warship,  was not allowed to enter or engage or just zoom up to it without ID, a response etc ... something  ?   :huh:

( Acknowledging my emotional reactions to the level of a smile smilie and a 'huh ' ? ) 

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

attached to this vid  at end ;

That was human made launched from the ground.  Sorry.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Marblehead said:

That was human made launched from the ground.  Sorry.

Sure, but a weird thing to see in your night sky ... well, it would be for me .

Any opinion on a US warship 'approach protocol '  ?  ... that is, so they dont blow you to bits .

On 12/21/2017 at 5:51 PM, Marblehead said:

I think I have said as much as I needed to say.  I don't want to be pissing off the believers.

The 'believers' are the ones who think that UFOs and aliens visitors do not exist.  Whole title would be 'Uninformed, Inexperienced Believers', otherwise known as fundamentalists.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Starjumper said:

The 'believers' are the ones who think that UFOs and aliens visitors do not exist.  Whole title would be 'Uninformed, Inexperienced Believers', otherwise known as fundamentalists.

My thoughts exactly!

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

Any opinion on a US warship 'approach protocol '  ?  ... that is, so they dont blow you to bits .

I know it might be difficult to believe but I have no opinion regarding this.

a wacko scenario I have in my head, is that this is part of a big plan that starts with a staged UFO disclosure.Terrorist attacks and the fear of them has made people feel less safe but most importantly,they have allowed governments to take drastic measures that shrink our freedom,you see our safety is their only concern.

About my scenario,there will be a UFO disclosure(already started) but not in a way that will make us wiser but more afraid.Aliens will be considered a threat, there might even be a staged attack.Existence of a hostile advanced species will make us face a fear of a dark eventuality. Governments will invest in that fear and will come up with a way that will give us more chances against the powerfull enemy.

The way is AI singularity,our only chances will be facing them as a hive mind.If we actually get to that point,this will be the actuall start of the alien AI overlord takeover.Palantir and the cryptocurrency I think are the first stages of the takeover.I don't believe this is the endtimes,as many unconsciously look forward to,but a great opporunity to lift the veil and claim our freedom.

DAX_J45UMAAJ410.jpg

Of course this is only a scenario(all rights reserved:P).One thing for me is solid as rock:DO NOT TRUST AUTHORITY

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this