freeform

Magnetic Qigong & Peter Ragnar

My original post said; I read an article a few years back about how Peter Ragnar met Matt Furey and learned about internet marketing from him.

True. Peter has a testimonial on this Furey's page (scroll down).

Furey learned internet marketing from this guy -Ken McCarthy. One of the best and virtuous marketing guys I know.

I don't really want to change the subject but every time someone talks about Furey I think about what he did with Karl Gotch and his information. No virtue, no decency... You will look at the stuff he is selling last couple of years and you will see why.

• Like 1

Bindo

What are you still holding on to.

Craig

What makes you think I'm holding on to anything? He addressed the first part of his post towards me, by name, so I responded. There was obviously a miscommunication between us and I not only apologized, but complimented you as well! But here you come again with, what seems to me, another smart mouthed response.

I took the high road by apologizing and complimenting you. You respond with a "my bad" and a "flame off"

Who's holding on here?

I know this is a bit dated but this thread is how I found this forum in the first place so I wanted to add my .02 cents to the subject...

I had practiced only a little basic beginner qi-gong in the past. Synchronized breathing while attempting to feel the qi points on my palms.

I ordered the Peter Ragnar "magnetic qi-gong" program with the magnets and began practicing. Within a couple of days of steady practice I was able to feel the subtle magnetic push-pull emanating from my palms.

One side of me thinks "Maybe its just like riding a bike and once you finally get it you've got it for good" ... the other part of me thinks "using the magnets accelerated it."

Can I prove any of this OBJECTIVELY , no.

Do I believe the magnets helped , yes.

Edited by metaverse
  • Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20PsHzOp5JI

I don't know if we can keep saying it's b.s. anymore guys. Magnetic therapy is even on mainstream television now thanks to Dr. Oz.

I've had Alex Chiu's rings for years, and have slept with them. I can say from experience they work, you can feel the energy coursing through your arms the moment you put them on! Will they make you immortal, NO but that doesn't mean there isn't any benefit!

Magnetic qigong is not b.s., I suggest you try it before you knock it!!

p.s.

Peter IS over charging for his foot pads, I recommend you look else where.

• Like 1

I've had Alex Chiu's rings for years, and have slept with them. I can say from experience they work, you can feel the energy coursing through your arms the moment you put them on! Will they make you immortal, NO but that doesn't mean there isn't any benefit!

for example, it will cure the handicaps!

Edited by soaring crane

for example, it will cure the handicaps!

Maybe not the rings, but I do believe electromagnetic pulsing technology can have a drastic effect on ones nervous system, because nerve cells are bio-electrical in nature. As Dr. Oz said, it simply goes places medicines have trouble getting to.

Edited by Immortal