alchemystical

Organ transplants - your thoughts?

I've just been reading up on some fascinating "quirks" that have been associated with organ transplants before and was wondering what you lot thought of this and why its occurring?

I know that from the TCM perspective organs do a heck of a lot more, mainly emotional processing, than their western equivalent whose doctors brush off these events as delusions in their patients minds which is crazy considering how often its reported but hey!

This woman had a kidney transplant and after found herself sporting much more brain power and was drawn toward intellectual pastimes as opposed to watching soaps on TV as she did before. The Sonny Graham case listed here is mind boggling and a few others listed here for your consideration.

Any insight you can share into this area from your perspective?

I have a mitch hedburg voice in my head that says funny obvious things, like

21fcds.jpg

(I didnt know they made a mitch meme generator, lol)

• Like 1

Yes you’ll be sharing the consciousness of the person that donated the organ to you.

Stay away from that!! 

There are wonderful methods of healing rather than following the mechanical and invasive way. 

• Like 2

When I got really sick once, my IgG level dropped to the point of needing IgG therapy. I really had no clue what I was in for. They become you, the donors of blood and plasma.

Now... with IgG, they take the blood and extract the white thick fluid, the plasma, and then reduce things down to Immune Globulin G. Then to give you enough of a variety of immune factors, they mix the IgG of at least 1,000 people when they create batches, and filter it with special microfilters that can actually catch many bugs, so they purify it with filters. There is still a risk of things like mad cow, but the time between donation and actual application would notify them if someone died from something like that.

Now to get to my point... when those people are now dead, from natural causes... you get that life force, energy, qi, whatever essence of them is in that, and a thousand people at one time shouting in your veins. 4 to 8 hours of infusion, slow drip. It makes your skin crawl, your bones ache, your body screams out... then come the dreams, the voices, the visions as they all have issues with even more issues. I was very polluted for a long time. But I did learn a great lesson. I am pretty good now at sensory data that is mine, and not mine. 

The first time I had the plasma of a dead man in my veins, the contact was very intense for the first day, and slowly faded over about 7 days. I noticed over and over again that each experience was different, but that there is very strong mojo in some people and they seem to overpower the batch and stand forward.

It is also quite interesting what other things come with the blood and plasma. And that isn't even actual tissue like a whole organ would be. In that case, they have to give you medications so you won't reject it. The whole thing is pretty wicked and backwards, in particular because we can create you an organ out of stem cells and grow it for you, in your own body, and there will be no rejection.

Something in the whole organ business is wrong when you find out that Lou Reed, the known junkie, got a liver transplant ahead of young people that didn't ruin their liver with drug abuse aka self-inflicted. Why? Money? Fame first? There is no way that he could have qualified for a liver. I know, I have cared for patients that were waiting, and that list is a real tough one. The questions to get on the list were tough, and any drugs, smoking, drinking, would disqualify you before you even made the list. So him getting one, at his age, was certainly highly suspect and never did make any news except the usual, no scandal... ? hmmmm

• Like 3

@Jessup2 - Wow, thanks for sharing that. Very interesting and it confirmed a lot of what I suspected as each being has their own energy/frequency and the introduction of anothers aspect has to have some effect. I asked on this forum for the reason that folks here are often better equipped to discern them vs not them as you just illustrated.

@Gerard - My question was just out of curiosity on the whole energetic implications of organ donation, purely theoretical.

• Like 1

Also if you are so inclined, look at quantum entanglement. Where in this sense, the very atoms of another become entangled with your own, taking on the burdens and karma of others, but also sharing in the mojo, qi...

As if eating the heart of the enemy...

Or, as in some cases, the connecting of the master to the student...

Edited by Jessup2
  • Like 1