Jessup2

Like Wet Rubber Passing Through My Gut

Hello All,

Looking for similar experiences...

I was on a grassy surface, and as I leaned forward an itch-type pressure started in my gut. The more I leaned, the stronger the feeling. The feeling began to change into what I would describe as a large rubber tube passing through me. As I leaned, it slipped back and forth, and the friction/sensation was like wet rubber, rubbing my guts. The feeling was quite nauseating, but interesting enough to keep doing it. I noticed that I could "grab" this with my gut, and then leaning lifted me up or pulled me down, depending on which of the "tubes" I grabbed. They appear to be coming and going from the Earth, at different angles, and some are "moving" upwards, while others are "moving" downwards. Here "moving" is simply a description of how it feels, so which direction the "flow" resembles. Stable smaller tubes of this substance could be felt and "grabbed" with the hands for staying stable, like ski poles. As I slid along the energy, the tickle feeling of rubbing wet rubber becomes very strong, leaving a feeling of having laughed hard for a long time, exhaustion.

Stay fluid

The only Google search response for feeling of wet rubber in the bowels talks about smelly poop, lol.