Organic Epicure

Hey! Ya'll seem pretty chill to me

First post. First grieve. I beseech thee for advice and support for some minor decision making. Arbiters' please respond

Heyya, names not important, but I suppose for formality reasons, you can just refer to my login name

Anywho, I'm a 20+ male who's trying to live the life of an observer.  You see, I've had my fun inserting myself perpendicularly in people's lives. It's taught me to improve myself so I can be of some use or support to the people I come across. It was not always my intention to help those I meet, but I do try to make up for the times I stood idle and watched terrible things unfold. I think I'm an ok person, and I can be better. So, i came here, to solicit opinions from the internet phantoms residing here, in hopes that among the pile of coal, I could bear a glimpse of, "...a diamond in the rough." 

Thanks for giving me a the chance. I look forward to speaking with you all!

• Like 2

Hello, Organic Epicure and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Organic Epicure,

Yeah, we are pretty chill here most of the time.  We take cold showers.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Organic Epicure said:

First post. First grieve. I beseech thee for advice and support for some minor decision making. Arbiters' please respond

Heyya, names not important, but I suppose for formality reasons, you can just refer to my login name

Anywho, I'm a 20+ male who's trying to live the life of an observer.  You see, I've had my fun inserting myself perpendicularly in people's lives. It's taught me to improve myself so I can be of some use or support to the people I come across. It was not always my intention to help those I meet, but I do try to make up for the times I stood idle and watched terrible things unfold. I think I'm an ok person, and I can be better. So, i came here, to solicit opinions from the internet phantoms residing here, in hopes that among the pile of coal, I could bear a glimpse of, "...a diamond in the rough." 

Thanks for giving me a the chance. I look forward to speaking with you all!

Pile of coal, love it... lol

I feel most things are a pile of something from the source of all things... 

What questions do you have? What advice are you seeking? Or do we have to show psychic abilities?

My first advice from your post would be, try and try again to reach the point of "no mercy". It can help in all things.

We are not responsible for others, and nobody can make that a requirement unless you sell your soul into the slavery of some "master" that makes you keep secrets and promises.

Perhaps your karma is what it is...

Stay fluid

• Like 2

On 12/19/2017 at 5:52 AM, Organic Epicure said:

It was not always my intention to help those I meet, but I do try to make up for the times I stood idle and watched terrible things unfold.

Hi Organic Epicure,

It is not your intention, but they caught your attention? Who are those you help and why?

It's taught me to improve myself so I can be of some use or support to the people I come across.

We improve ourselves best in the midst of others?

You see, I've had my fun inserting myself perpendicularly in people's lives.

How about horizontally, silently and invisibly?

I think I'm an ok person, and I can be better.

You appear OK to me. A better you? But of course.

So, i came here, to solicit opinions from the internet phantoms residing here, in hopes that among the pile of coal, I could bear a glimpse of, "...a diamond in the rough." 

To be diamond is tough.

Coal - good and rough?

Find phantoms on Internet?

No - find friends & connect.

On 12/22/2017 at 8:27 AM, Organic Epicure said:

I'll keep my threads/questions to minimum as not to burn out from the sheer amount of responses! 

Self preservation yet helping others? I need to make reservation?

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Organic Epicure,

It is not your intention, but they caught your attention? Who are those you help and why?

We improve ourselves best in the midst of others?

How about horizontally, silently and invisibly?

You appear OK to me. A better you? But of course.

To be diamond is tough.

Coal - good and rough?

Find phantoms on Internet?

No - find friends & connect.

Self preservation yet helping others? I need to make reservation?

- LimA

I feel like my best moments were those where I was beside someone ... 

Definitely not the other way around; I get annoyed with people very easily ...

I could never handle more than 4 people at once; I'd shut down and only chime in with chuckles or Yes' and Nos' ...

I guess, I am incomplete ... without a certain someone to validate my existence or install a purpose within me ...

Yet, my will is good and I only ever contemplate my actions when I'm unsure about myself ... which happens a lot when I'm alone ...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Organic Epicure said:

I feel like my best moments were those where I was beside someone ...

Merry Christmas Organic Epicure,

You are organically OK. No cure required. 

People who need people are the luckiest in the world...

- LimA

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ljazztrumpet said:

Merry Christmas Organic Epicure!

Happy New Year Ijazztrumpet!

Great trumpet rendition of 'People', especially the setting.

A Great 2018 to All!

And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, 'It will be happier.' - Alfred Lord Tennyson

Celebrate what you want to see more of. - Tom Peters

- LimA

• Like 2