whitesilk

T`ai Chi Tu and Fish

Please pardon me if this topic is considered political. I tend to take anonymous interactions lightly. 

Blending separate ideas in my mind, I've created my profile picture while reading a T`ai Chi Ch`uan and meditation book and studying the Christian bible at my church. We were reading the book of Mark in the Gospel, and the pastor mentioned that the early Christian's used the fish symbol as a code. If two men met traveling, one would draw an arc in the sand, and the other would complete the arc so both men knew each other was Christian. In the T`ai Chi Ch`uan meditation book, it describes the diagram of the supreme ultimate or T`ai Chi Tu symbol as a double fish symbol which originated from observing the shadow of the sun from the main pillar of a home while the sun rose and set. 'The design [T`ai Chi Tu] is also described [as a] "pair of fishes nestling head to tail against each other".' - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taijitu#Modern_yin-yang_symbol

I was not alive 2000 years ago, yet am able, through film, to imagine the struggles of early Christians; I am also of western descent. 

Yet, browsing, I find this particularly interesting: 

Notitia_Dignitatum_-_Magister_Peditum_4.

Read from the bottom right, up one over one. 

Shield pattern of the Western Roman infantry unit Armigeri Defensores Seniores (ca. AD 430).[6]

Is this there some ancient connection here?

Edited by whitesilk
  • Like 2

Silk trade routes carried much back and forth...

They have found the corpses of Vikings along that route. So it goes way, way, way back...

I guess I have a theory that we westerners are actually of oriental descent, at least culturally. Why are we called westerners, perhaps because we are west of the yellow river?

The main basis for my theory is that Huang Ti wrote the first book around 2500 B.C.; From Wen-Tzu 172, we have:

"In high antiquity, real people breathed yin and yang, and all living beings looked up to their virtue, thus harmonizing peacefully.... Coming to the times when Shen-nung and Huang Ti governed the land and made calendars to harmonize with yin and yang, now all the people stood straight up and thinkingly bore the burden of looking and listening. Therefore they were orderly but not harmonious."

Perhaps ~800 B.C. Homer is attributed to the Illiad, Oddesey and such. Even then it is a spoken lineage. In my opinion, Culture would follow knowledge; knowledge would stem from the written word.

Edited by whitesilk
  • Like 1

Here is my humble opinion, with some speculation.

In my DNA, it is the other way around. Roots in ancient origin locations show that the wandering people came from many different forms of root DNA, and mutated along the pathway to other lands, as they bred with each other, and as the energy and food supply in that area changed. 

At one point, the world was reduced to 300 women. So there must have been a major event. We can trace the mutations of every woman today to each of these women. So, back to the source, and show that there were 300 distinct women, where the number of males is unknown, and men retain much of the DNA from their father, which stays pretty solid for around 1,000 years at a time.

I am simply quoting from the experts, who have probably studied much more indepth than I ever care to.

I am from Tara, so haplogroup T, and Barbara Cilli, founder of the Order of the Dragon, practitioner of the dark arts, who was locked up in a castle for the remaining years of her life with her familiar, throwing young men out of the tower that dared to venture close enough to fall prey to her. A commonly known relative is Vlad. 

Not that the change in DNA is either good or bad, or adds or subtracts from the balances or abilities of any particular people. I am sure the large variety of intermingling is going to produce some very interesting energy configurations. However, there can be, I presume, certain things passed down. We see them as maternal mutations currently, and they are as clear as a bell. So perhaps these mutations can, and probably will, define ability or lack of same?

I call the women of my own line "witches", sometimes with a "b". The looks and the nature of these people stays, no matter if they move away from family, each other, or are adopted. Something is so strong that they are basically cold and cruel in the basic configuration, and very strong in ways of energy and abilities.

There is obviously the influence of location on the planet, as the planet is aware and energy is different at different locations, interacting with the people who live there.

There is obviously the influence of diet on the energy of the people eating particular things in abundance. The same is true of the water we drink and what it contains or is lacking in.

There is obviously the influence of spiritual teachings and contrived family units and social thinking. Whether belief in spirits is there from birth, or reincarnation, or in the holy trinity.

There is obviously the influence of the flow of energy in time and space, the karma, the will of all in charge, the force of destiny, etc.

I do think there have been some very advanced civilizations on this planet. I do think practices in esoteric and other forms has been mutated and convoluted over time, and that the fall of certain civilizations is because it was clear and taught to everyone. At some point, they created monsters, much like my many-great grandmother Barbara and cousin Vlad. And these were perhaps the reason for the downfall. Rotten eggs. Thus the secrecy and difficulty today for others trying to learn. Putting enough actual blockades in the way, physically, genetically, mentally, spiritually, has kept the human race from total destruction of themselves and the planet.

Perhaps we are the fallen angels...

Stay fluid my friends

7 hours ago, whitesilk said:

I guess I have a theory that we westerners are actually of oriental descent, at least culturally. Why are we called westerners, perhaps because we are west of the yellow river?

'western culture' has roots in  the 'Middle East'   (and everything west of that is .... 'west' )   and the  Mediterranean  basin area (including Nth Africa ) .  Later, Egypt and the Alexandrian Synthesis supplied  influence.

One large node of  cultural development was in Central Asia and this, and the cultural ancestors of these peoples, had very early contact with 'China'.

7 hours ago, whitesilk said:

The main basis for my theory is that Huang Ti wrote the first book around 2500 B.C.; From Wen-Tzu 172, we have:

"In high antiquity, real people breathed yin and yang, and all living beings looked up to their virtue, thus harmonizing peacefully.... Coming to the times when Shen-nung and Huang Ti governed the land and made calendars to harmonize with yin and yang, now all the people stood straight up and thinkingly bore the burden of looking and listening. Therefore they were orderly but not harmonious."

Perhaps ~800 B.C. Homer is attributed to the Illiad, Oddesey and such. I have to get to work, I'll edit this tonight.

There are connections between the ancient proto-Greeks and the pre- divided Indo-Iranian branch of these Central Asian people.   But no direct connection to China ... that I know of .   The issue is, back then, there was no China, or Greeks .

44 minutes ago, Jessup2 said:

Here is my humble opinion, with some speculation.

In my DNA, it is the other way around. Roots in ancient origin locations show that the wandering people came from many different forms of root DNA, and mutated along the pathway to other lands, as they bred with each other, and as the energy and food supply in that area changed. 

At one point, the world was reduced to 300 women. So there must have been a major event. We can trace the mutations of every woman today to each of these women. So, back to the source, and show that there were 300 distinct women, where the number of males is unknown, and men retain much of the DNA from their father, which stays pretty solid for around 1,000 years at a time.

I am simply quoting from the experts, who have probably studied much more indepth than I ever care to.

I am from Tara, so haplogroup T, and Barbara Cilli, founder of the Order of the Dragon, practitioner of the dark arts, who was locked up in a castle for the remaining years of her life with her familiar, throwing young men out of the tower that dared to venture close enough to fall prey to her. A commonly known relative is Vlad. 

Not that the change in DNA is either good or bad, or adds or subtracts from the balances or abilities of any particular people. I am sure the large variety of intermingling is going to produce some very interesting energy configurations. However, there can be, I presume, certain things passed down. We see them as maternal mutations currently, and they are as clear as a bell. So perhaps these mutations can, and probably will, define ability or lack of same?

I call the women of my own line "witches", sometimes with a "b". The looks and the nature of these people stays, no matter if they move away from family, each other, or are adopted. Something is so strong that they are basically cold and cruel in the basic configuration, and very strong in ways of energy and abilities.

There is obviously the influence of location on the planet, as the planet is aware and energy is different at different locations, interacting with the people who live there.

There is obviously the influence of diet on the energy of the people eating particular things in abundance. The same is true of the water we drink and what it contains or is lacking in.

There is obviously the influence of spiritual teachings and contrived family units and social thinking. Whether belief in spirits is there from birth, or reincarnation, or in the holy trinity.

There is obviously the influence of the flow of energy in time and space, the karma, the will of all in charge, the force of destiny, etc.

I do think there have been some very advanced civilizations on this planet. I do think practices in esoteric and other forms has been mutated and convoluted over time, and that the fall of certain civilizations is because it was clear and taught to everyone. At some point, they created monsters, much like my many-great grandmother Barbara and cousin Vlad. And these were perhaps the reason for the downfall. Rotten eggs. Thus the secrecy and difficulty today for others trying to learn. Putting enough actual blockades in the way, physically, genetically, mentally, spiritually, has kept the human race from total destruction of themselves and the planet.

Perhaps we are the fallen angels...

Stay fluid my friends

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Magic-Dark-Chocolate-Selection/dp/B015826NC8

You joint dao bums at 12:48

348 g of black magic

11 hours ago, Jessup2 said:

WTF Shinto?

I take it as, Forrest Gump said... Life is like a box of chocolates...  some shared a sign as some shared chocolate bites.   Doesn't really seem so relevant... but carry on.

I've read this idea long ago, was curious about it back then and had not hear it again till now.  

2 hours ago, whitesilk said:

nungali:

if wikipedia is correct, 'The cuneiform script was developed from pictographic proto-writing in the late 4th millennium BC, stemming from the near eastern token system used for accounting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuneiform_script

How far east is near east?

Huh ?     Random info appears about Cuneiform  ...   that turned into a question of geographical description ? All right then ;

- immediately east of the Bosporus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near_East

Edited by Nungali

jessup2,

The ouroborous is extremely interesting. The image from China you have provide above describes the jen mo and tu mo: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_acupuncture_points#/media/File:Chinese_meridians.JPG

It is in the book I am reading regarding meditation. As I've been walking to work I have been breathing from the brain to the kidneys to the lungs. The book describes the kidneys as the root organ of a human body, more important than any other; just like a tree's roots. Anyway, I am sort of lax with meditation, yet always find time to practice. I suppose that I am sort of taken to the philosophy that any time is a fine time. Meaning, I do set aside time in my day, yet practice though the day. My understanding of breathing from the brain to the kidneys is to breath down the tu mo (the psychic channel that runs along the back of the spine), and then breathe into the belt channel (along the waist) to fill the lower tan tien with breath and then up the channel of control which runs through the center of the body into the lungs; I've improvised the last portion [from kidneys to lungs].

I find this fascinating. It is amazing how certain unchanging patterns have existed through generation upon generation. 

Nungali,

Forget the hate, see the vine.

Edited by whitesilk
typo
  • Like 1