Jessup2

Blue Electric Entities - Orionids?

Greetings fellow citizen scientists, practioners, interested souls,

I am looking for references to entities in any practices or belief systems, that describe a non-communicating blue-white mass of what feels like electricity. This particular entity feeds on any emotions, favorite and easiest appears to be fear. The perception of this entity changes according to the emotion at the time of the encounter. So there is obviously a filter of some kind that assembles what you perceive for most people. And while one perceived bugs crawling all over himself, the visual for me was still blue and white sparks resembling an electrical cloud. Easiest to see by children, many adults are not aware of it, only one other noticed it as a shadow figure.

From my own interaction, it seems to point to Orion's belt as "home". Doesn't seem to like people in general, but needs them for energy. It doesn't seem able to wander far from the earth fault zone where it is located.

I was very interested in this because of the color and nature of the energy, which very much reminded me of a strong blue-white burst as practiced by masters, but magnified by hundreds of those, dancing around in a cloud.

So many questions. What are they? Where do they really come from? Why do they need our "EMOTIONAL" energy. Is there a way to better communicate? Is it a drain or an exchange? Is there any benefit from this interaction?

Many thanks in advance for feedback and conversation,

Jessup

The lack of heat or damage would destroy most of these theories as the explanation. The ability to "attack" people, absorb energy, and move about with intent is a main factor. Direction is not a projectile, hovering, grabbing, and particularly the blue intense lights like a cloud of blue sparkling fireflies ...

A ghost/earthbound spirit/vampire...same thing.

Best to exorcise any that feed on humans.

Not like I really know, but this is what I think.

• Like 1