Sign in to follow this  
rootroot

Sex arts

it's very simple, my girl and I both perform some energy arts. I was wondering if there was anything we could do to enable her to orgasm and ejaculate without her having to touch herself. That could be as simple as me using my hand but if there is anything else, throw your advice this way. It might also be important that every single day she is stressed out from a family that dehumanizes her, and her mom who was a warm hearted person has passed. keep the peace in.

Edited by rootroot

it's very simple, my girl and I both perform some energy arts. I was wondering if there was anything we could do to enable her to orgasm and ejaculate without her having to touch herself.

why?

it makes her upset, i believe she thinks it's a deeper issue like she's 'asexual' or a lesbian, which don't make sense cause she really really loves man, but consider that she is a bisexual. her only being able to get herself is the way it's always been apparently, no other person, male or female has before. maybe i'll just reframe it so she can accept that that's the way her body works. still, any direction towards reframing the idea or any other suggestions, any of Chia's work help with this sort of thing?

Edited by rootroot

I had a girlfriend who was simliar - unable to come unless through touching herself.

She was gang raped by 3 men when she was 15 and ... well, let's just say there was a lot of emotional baggage. I'm not suggesting your girl was exposed to anything similar but I know how powerful emotions can be.

I would suggest some psychotherapy which engages the body as well as the mind - something like Rubenfeld Synergy perhaps? Just my two cents.

Sign in to follow this