Is this MoPai/Neidan?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is this MoPai/Neidan?

• Yes
    • No

Hi Arramu!

As far as i understand it: Mo pai is not a neidan system.

The system in this book is very powerful but is a totally different tradition than neidan (and mopai as far as i understand it).

All the best!

• Like 3

Unless it explicitly states and claims as a Mo pai tradition, it isn't Mo pai.

There is more to every lineage than the practices that make them up, as the previous masters contribute to current practitioners. Not to mention, intent, design and focus of all the practices, which make up the lineage and result in the direction the lineage takes it's students.

John

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JohnC said:

Unless it explicitly states and claims as a Mo pai tradition, it isn't Mo pai.

There is more to every lineage than the practices that make them up, as the previous masters contribute to current practitioners. Not to mention, intent, design and focus of all the practices, which make up the lineage and result in the direction the lineage takes it's students.

John

Yes of course, but I used term "MoPai" to refer to its relatively unique internal power developing practices/results. I mean theres lineages/masters teaching to achieve John Changs results. 

Let's not get too intellectual oriented and use our common sense. I'm sure you all know what I meant there :) The tile of the book sounds like level 4 (or 3) MoPai. The union of yin and yang chi. I haven't gotten to reading it, so I thought I would ask my fellow cultivators :) while I'm busy with other things at the moment. 

Edited by Arramu

On 12/14/2017 at 0:52 PM, Arramu said:

Yes of course, but I used term "MoPai" to refer to its relatively unique internal power developing practices/results. I mean theres lineages/masters teaching to achieve John Changs results. 

Let's not get too intellectual oriented and use our common sense. I'm sure you all know what I meant there :) The tile of the book sounds like level 4 (or 3) MoPai. The union of yin and yang chi. I haven't gotten to reading it, so I thought I would ask my fellow cultivators :) while I'm busy with other things at the moment. 

Yea I understand your point, and to clarify I wouldn't put it under the claim of 'too intellectual' or dismiss the point.

Mo pai is a martial tradition that supports potentially very high level results, but with very high risks along the way. Risks that other traditions don't share.

To be very specific only Mo pai provides Mo pai results. Even if it is similar to other traditions, the vibrations(qi,energy,etc) is unique to their tradition and how they move it in your body.

Some traditions aren't compatible with others, and I think Mo pai is one of them.

John