I will intdoduce my  shelf to all of you again after being absence long time  from the martial arts and nei kung forums...

I was taught the system of five animals and hard chi kung in the period 1992-2000 by Antonios Iatrakis in Heraklion Crete and I reached a teacher level (In 1997 I was given a black belt and the first Dan). This system is genealogy of Shu Pui Cheung, based in Philadelphia's China Town.

The kung fu of this kind includes movements in combination with breath, such as the tiger associated with the bones, the crane associated with the nervous system, the leopard associated with power and speed, the snake associated with controlling the chi-prana (animal power) and finally the dragon, who combines all four previous animals into one and symbolizes spirit-perfection.

On the journey of my internal search until 2008 I was taught, I received influences and guidance from several teachers, some of which are:
Kostas Vrettos (wu taiji form and sword)
Panayiotis Kontaxakis (chi kung of the sun, chi kung of the spine, iron shirt and opening the microcosmic track.)

Master Don Ankut (Korean based in New York, from whom I taught iron shirt chi kung twenty-four animals and tai chi chi kung, dan tien chi kung)
Wang ting jun (Xing Shen Zhuan)

In the last ten years, I have practiced beside master Kenneth Bone (the only personal student of BO MA, a high-grade Buddhist monk and teacher at Jade Buddha Temple in Shanghai), from whom I fully taught the following:

1. Chen taiji chuan 3 frames (new, old, small).
The main feature of chen tai chi is the switching of slow and fast spiral movement as well as the explosions at the end of the movements, of course, if we choose it.

Some of the benefits of the proper tai chi execution to health are the following:
Due to the very slow and constant speed of movement (we can only choose slow motion, if our goal is health) the body muscles are stimulated at the cellular level while the heart pushes the blood even to the smaller capillaries. This makes tai chi an excellent cardiovascular exercise. At the same time, the muscular and neuronal control capacity is gradually increased at a more sophisticated level.

During the exercise of tai chi, the soles of the feet as well as a part of our intent, our mind are rooted in the soil with consistency in addition to the external stability to gain emotional balance.

In addition, during the execution of the form, alignments of some parts of the body are made, while others are symmetrically arranged in relation to specific axes and points. This makes the contribution of tai chi to the prevention and treatment of orthopedic problems decisive.

Because of the spiral movements combined with the intent, chi is driven to the joints and from there to the bone marrow where the blood is produced. This helps to strengthen the bones, to clean the bone marrow and thus to better oxygenate and revitalize the body. It is, therefore, an excellent anti-aging exercise.

The constant intention of pulling from the earth and the top of the head from the sky dilates, strengthens the spine and exalts the spirit.

Finally, all our moves should be guided by our intention, with the consequence of pushing the chi to the various parts of the body.This is meditation in movement, which strengthens our macrocosmic orbit.

White crane (white crane from the lineage of master wee kee jin perfrected in my opinion by the great buddhist monk BO MA). The feature of this system is the combination of breathing exercises, tendon nei kung and bone- chi vibrations.

Wild goose if the execution is done by the secret method, it is one of the most effective energy practices that combines stretching exercises and light vibrations to open energy meridians as well as detoxify the body. It includes two forms for opening the microcosmic and macroscopic track, respectively. Each "move" of this form can be used individually as a separate exercise, aiming at specific benefits.

Swimming Dragon..

Form with the main aim of exercising the kidneys and opening the third eye.

Mara qigong

This form deals entirely with the spine and with the opening of all acupuncture points left and right.

It looks very much like yoga on the move with the palms of the hands united.

Mo pai the proper one not the ritual and demonic :) one

LOST KUNG FU SUSTEM

iam also train a system of a series of 12 spiraling forms very old and very very rare !!!! when I asked my sifu to tell me the name of this system, told me that he did not knew the name and that his teacher never mentioned from where come from. I believe that these forms are arcetypes for pakua, taichi xing yi system

• Like 2

Any thoughts on Tibetan martial arts? Have any of your systems been influenced by Tibet?

Exercising the kidneys sounds interesting to me. I can see that being beneficial, I believe sitting a lot is bad for the kidneys, which most modern people do. 

I wonder if your teachers describe the experience of opening the third eye?

Who is this BO MA..? Bhodhidharma? 

• Like 1

i said that from what i know Bo Ma was a high grade buddhist monk and teacher in jade buddha temple 40 years ago...now is dead....from what i have experience from his only student and my teacher, Bo Ma was a unique martial artist and nei kung practitioner........

i believe that only Mara qigong comes from Tibet....it is very strange and hard to execute qigong..has very strong intention and it is very strenuous

• Like 1

long spiral qigong this small part of the first spiraling kung fu form is executed from me only for fun-show... for the nei gong and chi cultivation is executed differently ( this is a very small part of the 1st form among the 12 spiraling mother forms...have fun :)

Is there any resource for Mara Qigong. i couldn't find anything on the web related to this style of Qigong.