BeadDroplet

Intro from a Beaded Droplet

ant-and-dew-drop.jpg

I sway no matter how hard I try to be..! But in externalities I resume purpose..! My only purpose is to be purposeful at what I do..! Begrudgingly I have been shown to accept and am comfortable with Candace Perts' saying (how I remember it at least) 

"Every Thought you've EVER thought of has been Thought before..!"

We are all connected but the true purpose of self righteousness as in I or (EYE) is what hold us..! Only when BIG I or (EYE) is acknowledged when we can overcome.

I would hope to see and learn perspectives different methods of understanding myself and ourselves..!  

I have never been fond of "MASTERS" "TEACHERS" & self aggrandizing humans (even if your Buddha or Prophet). Doesn't presume disrespect. 

To teach with out ever acknowledging thought is abhorrence to ourselves..! 

I hope this community is a place where sound dialogue can may & be encouraged to have, while we Co-Habit each breath we share.  

• Like 1

Hello, BeadDroplet and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi BeadDroplet,

Well, sometimes we have very constructive discussions here.  But then, some of us are rather hard-headed so don't expect everyone to always agree with you.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind greeting, hope I can contribute to the dialougue in whatever simple humble way I can.

In regards to be in agreement with me, I hope they never do..! To do so would mean No knowledge to gain.

That's the biggest self agreement we all have with ourselves, which is why we engage in utilizing this energy to level us per se.

May it be Hard Headed & soft hearted or Soft Headed & Brittle Hearted neither of which may be seen within, unless we are shown it..! May it be in dialougue or daily encounters it always has a way..!

Thanks Again for your humbling greetings. 

• Like 3

On 12/3/2017 at 5:51 PM, BeadDroplet said:

I sway no matter how hard I try to be..!

Hi BeadDroplet,

Can I assume that you are a droplet of water? If so, water flows, vaporizes, sways...

But in externalities I resume purpose..! My only purpose is to be purposeful at what I do..!

'Externalities' - as a liquid, solid and gas (depending on conditions)? 'Purposeful' - correspondingly as water, ice and vapor (each has/serves different purposes)?

Begrudgingly I have been shown to accept and am comfortable with Candace Perts' saying (how I remember it at least) 

"Every Thought you've EVER thought of has been Thought before..!"

Why 'begrudgingly' when your 'only purpose is to be purposeful at what I do...!'?

Whatever 'Thought', you are always H2O?

We are all connected but the true purpose of self righteousness as in I or (EYE) is what hold us..! Only when BIG I or (EYE) is acknowledged when we can overcome.

EYE of the beholder -

quote-people-often-say-that-beauty-is-in-the-eye-of-the-beholder-and-i-say-that-the-most-liberating-salma-hayek-12-72-07.jpg

I would hope to see and learn perspectives different methods of understanding myself and ourselves..!

Different 'EYEs of the beholders' = different perspectives?

I have never been fond of "MASTERS" "TEACHERS" & self aggrandizing humans (even if your Buddha or Prophet). Doesn't presume disrespect.

But of course - to each his/her own.

To teach with out ever acknowledging thought is abhorrence to ourselves..! 

Apology - I cannot follow.

I hope this community is a place where sound dialogue can may & be encouraged to have, while we Co-Habit each breath we share. 

Little drops of water make a mighty ocean. Welcome.

- LimA

• Like 1

On 12/3/2017 at 11:37 PM, Marblehead said:

But then, some of us are rather hard-headed so don't expect everyone to always agree with you.

Good morning Dada-da,

Hard-headed as in hard-boiled eggs or stone eggs?

- LimA