Sign in to follow this  
Lois

Are there any fans of fractals?

cool, but the audio tracks on those last two remind me of what they tortured chewbacca with :lol:

• Like 2

Are there any fans of fractals?

Yes

Image result for   fractal  fan  pattern

Spoiler

Image result for rotating  fan fractal giff

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Lois said:

PjMKyd8vIZQ.jpg

Edited by Nungali

On 11.12.2017 at 4:58 AM, Nungali said:

-qewl3Z0_To.jpg

I used to play around with fractal software, but now I like the style transfer (looked to me like you had some of that in there - like the “Starry Night” portraits. 

Also looked like some Japanese wood block prints in there?  

Right now i’m toying around with combining digital and analog - like generating images which I can carve into wood blocks and maybe make prints from. 

Reminds me - I’ll add a profile pic which is an example of style transfer. 

Wake

• Like 1

On 12/29/2017 at 9:35 PM, Pavel Karavaev said:

Some fun music video in continuation of the topic

Good Lord !   I thought I was  the only person in the world that heard of GONG .    They appeared at our local hall one magical night disguised as another band ; 'The Invisible Opera Company of Tibet ' Only two people there knew who they were.  We managed to talk them into playing at our upcoming festival.   Jilly Smythe's 'instrument '   ("space whisper" )   was amazing .....  bouncing from the huge stage speakers, across the field and river and reflecting off the hill opposite and that bouncing back to the  hill behind the stage and that bouncing back across the river to  bounce back off the escarpment opposite ,,, filling the whole rainforest valley with ......   synth and Jilly space whisper,  echoing inside itself  ... awesome .

example at 3:40

• Like 2

On 04.01.2018 at 10:36 PM, Nungali said:

Good Lord !   I thought I was  the only person in the world that heard of GONG .    They appeared at our local hall one magical night disguised as another band ; 'The Invisible Opera Company of Tibet ' Only two people there knew who they were.  We managed to talk them into playing at our upcoming festival.   Jilly Smythe's 'instrument '   ("space whisper" )   was amazing .....  bouncing from the huge stage speakers, across the field and river and reflecting off the hill opposite and that bouncing back to the  hill behind the stage and that bouncing back across the river to  bounce back off the escarpment opposite ,,, filling the whole rainforest valley with ......   synth and Jilly space whisper,  echoing inside itself  ... awesome .

Great, thank You for share.

Yes, the Gong has amazing examples of sound. But Of course this is not Daoist music (except that the name of the band is partly Daoist), so it is understandale why there are not many people who are interested in this. But in my opinion their music just hits into the meaning of the topic, as an example of the fact that fractals can be not only visual, but also it could be created with sound.

Fractals represent broken timewave software.. ala Mckenna..

Timewaves exist because seperation from one thing to another must take place.. a differentiating mechanism so to speak! Wave forms in fractals expand as real numbered decimal values wave in and out of the absolute.. Zero point suit philosophy..

So what is the data of the fractal but a reflection of a reflection which is why you can keep zooming in and come out with more and more indepth fractals..

But what type of data do they relate to? Well most likely time wave data. The idea of differentiation.. which is mapped as a simple growth extension.. really reflects the difference perfectly.. and it merges and reemerges from 0 point space.. the fractal being mapped via 0. Decimals.. real numbers and hence a technicolor dream.. of the refractory method of time..

Sign in to follow this