Hey guys,

A truly beautiful experience happened to me yesterday. I was with a friend. And as we were talking and getting to know each other, I let the idea that I wanted to meditate slide into the conversation. The reason bringing that up wasn't weird was because we were discussing spiritual subjets, and one of those happened to be meditation. So it wasn't outside the theme of the converstation. Anyway, I can drive energy from my head to my toes, I told her. She looked at me puzzled and curious at the same time. I interpreted the silence as an invitation to show her what I was talking about so I reduced the distance between the two of us and sat in front of her, a few centimetres away. I extended my hand. She grabbed it  And I said, "I'm going to send you my energy now. You're going to feel electricity (That's the best way I could describe it)." 

The technique I use to meditate, without going into how I'm able to do it, is to squeeze a part of my brain using my willpower. The effect of this is the same as when you squeeze a sponge and water comes out. Obviously instead of water energy would come out. The way you percieve it is like a rain of white energy that massages your whole body and relaxes you.

So I began meditating and she started having all kinds of sensations: crawling sensations on the skin, strange visions about birds and lakes, etc. Another person, on another day, in a whole diferent set of circumstances, told me that she saw a white aura around me and felt electric-like sensations on her face after I had meditated.

I have to mentionne that both these individuals are extremely sensitive to energies around them. I doubt "normal" people would've noticed anything. 

Do any of you have any explanation for all of this?

Truly apreciated

Regards 

Edited by dawn90
  • Like 2

No they didn't smoke marijuana, at least one of them I know for a fact she doesn't smoke. The other I have no idea. The one that definitely doesn't smoke talked about seeing a white aura around me and feeling electric-like sensations on her face while I was meditating, and also feeling very calm and at peace next to me. When I meditate a lot I see a bright and vibrant red surrounded by black. I was wondering: if I develop this ability couldn't I be some sort of healer? 

15 hours ago, Apeiron&Peiron said:

A lot of healing is actually done with borrowed energy---borrowed from pure environmental sources or from divine beings that you might be connected to. The energy development work, in the case of many healers, is to make you a better medium for a more widespread and impersonal healing energy.

I thought that was what I was doing: drawing energy from the atmosphere above my head. It's interesting that you mentionne "impersonal healing energy" because from my understanding that 's what white energy is. The fact my aura becomes white when I do this made me think I was drawing this energy from above and acting as a medium like you said.  

Oh right.

Thanks for the video. 

I was thinking about healing someone but working with their bodies, not their energy fields.