Pyramidalcow

Taoist Warrior Monk Grand Master Wolf . Chi force.. .psychokinesis,pyrogenesis fire proof.

1 minute ago, Orion said:

This is BS.

I saw no reason to question the first video.  But again, we are watching a video and not present for validation.

I would question the second one though.  Where the fire started is questionable based on what I saw.

If you go to the link you will see some very concentrated force.  And that's not fake.

• Like 1

Interesting. Here is a link to his website. https://www.mstrwolfjattiig.com/

I must admit to being skeptical regarding Master Wolf. Perusal of his website gives numerous glimpses of his powers but gives no details of his lineage regarding his Kung Fu or anything else.

Whilst he looks and acts the part I fear that it may be a case of New Age mumbo jumbo in a Taoist guise.

Here is an old thread regarding Warrior Monk Wolf https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/20879-taoism-uk/

• Like 3

They are having an equal opportuneties thing going on, women are called monks instead of nuns. 

Modern touch! 

That man is doing basic stage magic.

The cup - everyone already knows this magic trick. Look under table.

The paper on fire - this is just yellow phosphorus dissolved in carbon disulfide (which ignites after the carbon disulfide evaporates).

Same as "John Chang" video.

Even the wooden dummy watching knows all this.

-VonKrankenhaus

49 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

They are having an equal opportuneties thing going on, women are called monks instead of nuns. 

Modern touch! 

Yup nun other than a modern touch!

• Like 1

That video has to be embarrassing for Wolf. I was thinking even if it was real, the amount of time it took to issue weak force to turn an empty coffee cup it would have been all over in a fight.

I would have enjoyed it much more if the coffee cup flew through the walls of his house and cut down everything outside on its way of turning into powder.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MooNiNite said:

Bold words.

Obvious fact.

Been the same trick since they started selling chemicals to magicians.

The "Human Powered Lightbulb" LED used in the John Chang video is also available at toy stores everywhere.

https://www.amazon.com/COPERNICUS-TOYS-Human-Powered-Light-Bulb/dp/B001EVK3F6

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

Obvious fact.

The "Human Powered Lightbulb" LED used in the John Chang video is also available at toy stores everywhere.

-VonKrankenhaus

Thanks for the belly laugh!

2 hours ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

Obvious fact.

-VonKrankenhaus

That product has a lot of bad reviews lol

Wim hof and Tadashi Kanzawa fake too? Just because you can make fire with chemicals that means bio energy isnt real?

I think not.

32 minutes ago, MooNiNite said:

Wim hof and Tadashi Kanzawa fake too? Just because you can make fire with chemicals that means bio energy isnt real?

I think not.

Tadashi Kanzawa ? They'll say they gave some benzos to the animals half an hour before the shooting...

Some will give someone the benefit of the doubt and won't pronouce themselves impetuously... That tells me a lot.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MooNiNite said:

I think not.

Things aren't all or nothing ie everything fake or everythings real. 

Going further with that,  I assume some masters aren't above using some trickery.  That a fake youtube video doesn't mean the master is fake, even if that particular trick is.

You can be an amazing scholar/meditator/martial artist with deep understanding of mysteries and it gets you diddly.    But put up a video with yourself doing parlor tricks and you get notoriety and finally students who can learn from your decades of study and expertise. 

Lying.. advertising.. is there a difference..?  Well yeah, there is, but.. life happens..

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1