Sign in to follow this  
Lois

Biobots

Biobots

My mentor`s teaching was based principally on information about biobots whom he hated a lot. He could tell about them clearly enough, beautifully and cogently. I was very interested in this theme, but I didn`t even think that it was too deep. I have been studying different spiritual disciplines and events taking place in our society for many years. So, I have come to a full understanding that the Earth system is too dreadful. Actually, a large majority of people are exactly biobots. And this is not a metaphor. All they form a society founded on very serious and complicated cybernetic laws. This society is controlled according to the principle called in Kabbalah the Law of Root and Branch. There are just a few control centers, indeed. Further we can see branches, many side branches come out of the main control centers – the whole system goes from up to down and controls the cybernetic society. You shouldn`t think that people from roots aren`t biobots. They are also biobots, but more intelligent than others. At the same time this biobot system looks like a social insect system, for example, a bee system – at a definite level you can see threads binding the queen with other bees. But they are not bees by their nature, they are rather mosquitos or vampires. Their aim is to put a stinger and to suck blood. Nonetheless, they are extremely sensitive at the local level and any attempt of any person to get into this system will be blocked, for biobots are programmed in such a way that they consider people as their enemies. And this is really true! It is noteworthy that this information isn`t spread freely. Biobots know it at a some strange level which is quite hard to comprehend. As for me, I haven`t exactly understood how they know who is a person and who is a biobot. I must say there are irresponsible biobots who for some reason can help people a little bit, but nomenclature while receiving the exact information that it does with a person tries to neutralize him or at least to block all his attempts to influence on the biobot system. Generally speaking, biobots can`t do a big harm to people, for they aren`t allowed to do that. However, they can mock for a while, do a little harm. But the main harm they can do is that they deprive them of the opportunity to achieve their goals and to realize their projects of life. Particularly, the money category is absolutely controlled by biobots. They go long in order not to give people a possibility to earn much money, for wealth provides great opportunities. Of course, they control almost all the centers from which biobots or people can get information. And in this case it is of no use to think that biobots will allow you to publish some adds in some periodicals for money. I have made many such attempts myself, what's interesting, I tried to place an ad that could help biobots, but biobots, as I said before, are very sensitive to such things. But I don`t understand how they can feel that. More correctly, I don`t understand how they get information that it`s dangerous for them and that they mustn't know it. Decidedly, not all the responsible people are biobots. People can create their own projects, they provide biobots with unique information and allow other people to use their projects. The main feature of biobots is existence of a very complicated and developed corporate system where every member works for the corporation. In Russia this system is poor, that is why biobots are freer, have some human features and can choose a way to turn into people, for this is a problem of people`s free will! People have to perfect themselves, to help biobots to make the right choice and to destroy evil. However, there is another situation in the Western world. That can be explained by means of the following example – on Russian discussion boards you can often see as someone is banging on for a long time, prevents you to write messages, comes down hard on you, but will ban you only in extreme cases. On Western discussion boards, especially American ones, you will be banned instantly!!! People there won`t discourse, persuade, etc. There you will be blocked in a moment. As a matter

of interest, as you know, Japan is the most corporate state. No wonder that the God has punished this country recently – there were an accident at the nuclear power plant and also very strong disasters. At the present time people begin to win their battle with biobots and biobots are getting more nervous. For example, we can see that through the example of the military attack of the West on Libya.

• Like 2

On 22.12.2017 at 1:19 PM, Pavel Karavaev said:

Hello Lois.
What tradition does the teaching of your mentor belong to?

He is an artist

• Like 1

On 30.11.2017 at 6:39 PM, Lois said:

Actually, a large majority of people are exactly biobots. And this is not a metaphor. All they form a society founded on very serious and complicated cybernetic laws.

There is a video about it.

Описываю собственную методику.
Если вам нужно узнать информацию от какого-либо человека необходимо его представить . Причём представление не обязательно должно быть очень чётким. Достаточно что вы просто определите, что ваш образ( пускай смутный)- это этот человек. Для этого лучше всего получится если вы его видели вживую и разговаривали с ним. Но если к примеру вы с ним только говорили по телефону, но не видели его лично( или видели , скажем фото), то всё равно можно представить и почуствовать что это он и есть. Это можно представить даже через его письмо( еМаил). Главное чувствовать что это он. Затем образ надо как-бы раскрыть( в прямом смысле) и внутри увидеть серую сущность. Затем нужно задать ему вопрос, который вас интересует, а чтобы получить ответ прокачать свою мысль чрез эту серую сущность, то есть это будет ваша мысль , но идущая к вам от него. Вы услышите ответ. Не надо особо напрягаться- всё должно быть легко, хотя не сразу можно добиться получения от него ответа. Лучше всего получается , когда вы ему задаёте вопросы, которые касаются лично вас.
Удачи

Sign in to follow this