Sign in to follow this  
allinone

meditation and channels

Start is when just sitting there is nothing, feels like i need do something like drink a coffee.

That is exactly what i need not to do, so what happens if i don't go and drink coffee. Its my mind eventually goes away, that's the moment i forget myself.

Then at some point it returns, it returns with a command i am aware of it, and doing that command there also opens a channel where i ca n repeat it with my mind what i just did with my body and get access to belly.

But there is also mental agony before, like attention deficit what is deep like mariana trench. So i get it peeps here can't give that much attention and so they instead try to get banned.

So now i can go and drink a coffee. Mistery still is did i even had a change to drink coffee before or only after i did that procedure.

---

have read or relay on information from scriptures, that human body is fruitful, that we can just do things easy every now and then, but not in spiritual realms there can't. So i can see better how it is. its because we are that ignorant and deluded we just can do things without knowing procedures.

Edited by allinone

9 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

Coffee is good, I prefer tea

coffee just nudges the addiction, reward wiring. You can replace coffee with any other thing what affects that region.

Today i thought about coffee and contemplating about not drinking it anymore and i entered into panic-like mode, it released sensations in my belly i felt something got released and even the desire to take a dump arose.

Also there is other things like we have for sensual desire attached to a situation, that situation can be seen as appearance and liberate the sensation from that.

You have many things for one thing. You can replace the many thing with anything but the one thing will remain. Edit  one part is variable while other stays or is host.

Edited by allinone

1 hour ago, allinone said:

coffee just nudges the addiction, reward wiring. You can replace coffee with any other thing what affects that region.

Today i thought about coffee and contemplating about not drinking it anymore and i entered into panic-like mode, it released sensations in my belly i felt something got released and even the desire to take a dump arose.

Also there is other things like we have for sensual desire attached to a situation, that situation can be seen as appearance and liberate the sensation from that.

You have many things for one thing. You can replace the many thing with anything but the one thing will remain. Edit  one part is variable while other stays or is host.

I gave up caffeine for a few years. I felt I had more energy in the mornings and throughout the day. Less of a crash at night. 

I think the pendulum swings both ways. I felt I had developed a fear of caffeine - as silly as that sounds. I tried to avoid all caffeinated beverages. Always checking the labels, “does this contain caffeine?”

Now I drink caffeine, and simply don’t pay it much thought. I accept it. I don’t fight it, and I don’t dwell with it. It’s okay 

Edited by Fa Xin

26 minutes ago, joeblast said:

this thread is false advertising!

i have next knowledge ready to be told. Its just waiting in my mind. There is a rule for telling information. And this time it will blow socks off.

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:32 AM, allinone said:

Start is when just sitting there is nothing, feels like i need do something like drink a coffee.

That is exactly what i need not to do, so what happens if i don't go and drink coffee. Its my mind eventually goes away, that's the moment i forget myself.

Then at some point it returns, it returns with a command i am aware of it, and doing that command there also opens a channel where i ca n repeat it with my mind what i just did with my body and get access to belly.

But there is also mental agony before, like attention deficit what is deep like mariana trench. So i get it peeps here can't give that much attention and so they instead try to get banned.

'Peeps here' ?......or you ?

11 hours ago, allinone said:

i have next knowledge ready to be told. Its just waiting in my mind. There is a rule for telling information. And this time it will blow socks off.

Is part of the rule to tempt us and make us wait?

Good, it will give me time to tighten these up;

Image result for Sock garters

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Is part of the rule to tempt us and make us wait?

no, need wait next one to appear.

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

'Peeps here' ?......or you ?

i said i need attention but noone capable of it here.

Maybe its not due to the incapabilities of anyone here, but simply that the type of attention you need might be better sought elsewhere? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, C T said:

Maybe its not due to the incapabilities of anyone here, but simply that the type of attention you need might be better sought elsewhere? 

Durga will help.

Im guessing, and I apologise in advance for saying this, but I think so will a reality check, my friend. Might want to do this first, before deference is paid to Durga. She might be busy with appointments :lol:

L Maybe this thread needs help. Or "help".

I'll start. 

Simplified: In the body there are routes for energy, we can call them channels.

Acupuncturists use the six channels a lot,  they have names like shaoyang, yang ming and taiyin. 

Daoists often use the eight extraordinary channels, they have names also, like Du,  Ren, Dai,  Chong and so on. 

Buddhists also sometimes use channels, like Ida, Pingala and Shushumna. 

All of these can be used in meditation, and soon the point of this thread is going to be released to the attention -deficit TDB crowd. 

8 hours ago, allinone said:

i said i need attention but noone capable of it here.

you need a  buddy

Spoiler

Image result for Sock garters

On ‎03‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 6:39 AM, Mudfoot said:

L Maybe this thread needs help. Or "help".

I'll start. 

Simplified: In the body there are routes for energy, we can call them channels.

Acupuncturists use the six channels a lot,  they have names like shaoyang, yang ming and taiyin. 

Daoists often use the eight extraordinary channels, they have names also, like Du,  Ren, Dai,  Chong and so on. 

Buddhists also sometimes use channels, like Ida, Pingala and Shushumna. 

All of these can be used in meditation, and soon the point of this thread is going to be released to the attention -deficit TDB crowd. 

in a simplified way you have two eyes you will look through both of them. You notice you can't do it. One is clear other is heavy. You can even notice some people when they are tired one of the side and eye are lazy or dead/inactive.

Basically you have two channels one is inactive other is active and they change sides time to time by themselves. You can do it too and its before the natural switch happen, so there is also a reason why you need do it before the natural switch.

You need fulfill what is needed to be done before things naturally get fulfilled. So you could see the channel, and once you see it you will recognize it next time and after that you remember.

---

You need conquer world. That means objects and situation fulfill prophesies and when they are done switch happen. So how you conquer is you fulfill them within before the objects in world.

This world is bad, because the triggers are bad. You need get pretty low in order to have a trigger. Edit:effort not do the things like drinking coffee when you want to do it, and keep the connection and cultivate the different obstacles what rise are hard to do.

Edited by allinone

Sign in to follow this