Sign in to follow this  
Buddy

Tom Cruise-nut bag

I dont quite understand the fuzz about this clip. He is no worse than any other religious fanatic. They are around us everywhere, in every religion. We see them on tv and in the newspaper everyday. We even vote on them to run our countries. My grandmother looks like that when she talks about all the foreigners invading our country. These fanatics are everywhere, nothng special about it ;)

Yeah. I saw it.

I had the extremely clear feeling/sensation that he did not believe half of the things he was saying.

For example when he maid outrageous claims on how scientology was this and that he did not believe it.

When instead he would say either you are inside or you are outside, he believed it.

Now the question to me natural is, if he doesn't believe it himself, why is he doing all this?

The delusional self-righteous state of mind has sort of taken the other part of the person hostage. It's a perfect picture of the state of mind of Veratrum album (white hellebore) in the homeopathic materia medica.

-Karen

Scientology is a particularly exotic delusion.

To be perfectly frank, I've seen equally exotic and entertaining delusions described on this forum and just about everywhere else I encounter people.

The funniest, and in some ways most harmful, is our persistent delusion that each of us is a completely separate, self contained ego encapsulated within a bag of skin that is somehow independent of the earth and the rest of the universe. That's a real hoot and gives us the excuse we need to perpetuate all kinds of terrorism on one another and the environment... Nevertheless, it's very convincing and is unlikely to change anytime soon on the large scale...

;)

I watched about 3 minutes of the video. The thing that impressed me is that he communicated with the intensity of a fictional movie character.

I see by your comments you are perceptive.

Now the question to me natural is, if he doesn't believe it himself, why is he doing all this?

That's a good question for the kunlun people to ponder.

Quite an achievement, to be able to speak for so long and not say anything coherent, and to burst into laugter several times when there is no humour.

Sort of lonely, though. :(

The funniest, and in some ways most harmful, is our persistent delusion that each of us is a completely separate, self contained ego encapsulated within a bag of skin that is somehow independent of the earth and the rest of the universe. That's a real hoot and gives us the excuse we need to perpetuate all kinds of terrorism on one another and the environment...

Ayeh :( that and he's laugh scares me

Wow, he really sucks when he doesn't have a writer. Creepy........

He loses charisma without his writers, but the professional writers are much creepier imo... I can't even channel surf anymore! :lol:

He loses charisma without his writers, but the professional writers are much creepier imo... I can't even channel surf anymore! :lol:

I just love the fact that the puppet heads in the media have to face the world without the benefit of their writers and show everyone who they are. This is more entertaining to me by far!

Sign in to follow this