Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

Materiality

Materiality gets a bum rap, maybe it should, many benefits to keeping things simple but.. stuff is good and I like gadgets.

I go through headphones because they get tangled and mangled in my pocket.  I bought these because they were cheap but had very high marks on Amazon.  Wotmic Wired Headphones In-ear Headphone Sports Earphone Wired Control Cable Clip Stereo Sound Noise Cancelling Earbuds Black well worth the $10, good quality, stays well in the ear and better sound then the $29 apple buds.  Because they're more in ear, I can listen to music at much lower volume. 

I like the Amazon Echo smart speakers.  I used the Black Friday/Cyber monday to get a few more, the Echo is $29 from $49, not the greatest sound, but hooked up to speakers it's as good as the speakers plus I don't have a great ear.  I wake and say Alexa what time is it, what's the weather, play Beatles or Fleetwood Mac.  I can load it up with 120 of my own songs and it'll play them on demand.   Great alarm clock and timer.  Answers questions haphazardly, and tells jokes.  It's a nice future is here kind of thing.  I'm sure googles and apples smart speakers are also good.  And I'll be able to voice chat with my sisters, if we ever set it up. 

Oldie but goodie, Love my Spoonk.  The thorny yoga mat that induces a relaxation response. 

Enjoying my Instant Pot, many benefits to pressure cooking.  Makes it easy and safe. 

That's all I can think of lately.  What about you guys, anything you'd recommend?

awwww,  I thought this was gonna be about ‘maerialist outlook’ on life as opposed to a ‘spiritual’ one.

:mellow:

i heard a legend that in internet actually is a webpage where people talk about mediation and the issues coming with it, anyone heard about it too or have information about these sites?

Sign in to follow this