Sign in to follow this  
TaoTula

Non-duality & Meditation

I am meditation daily, I wake at 5 am , I shake and then meditate, I am 24 female and my cycles are regular. I am doing so well. Then I practice meditation and I see that all is one , that all is simple what is , its hard to describe. Then in the day I keep meditating as I work, walk, group food ( I have garden and make salad bags for my community and sell on a market thats my job) then I meditate at night. It feels like a great shift is happening. I am not sure what this is until I discovered a speaker on youtube called Tony Parsons , then another Called Ella May and yet she is the more clear and she is so filled with what I would called CHI and were is so little of her on youtube. I wish there was more. 

She is some one I feel is really awakened and full of CHI. A bright soul. one who seems so serene. real. 

So back to myself. what is happening to me? is this a threshold of soemthing? I am awakening or going to a next level? I've edited years  her win Scotland and also in France mountains and then also Peru. 

Tula

• Like 3

Hello, TaoTula and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi TaoTula,

Perhaps you have found peace and contentment?  But yes, we should never stop looking at ourself.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 1

If you resonate with Tony Parsons then yes I would say you are at a threshold or gone beyond. I went to see Tony in person and what I saw is that many people couldn't stand what he says and left at the earliest opportunity, not because he is rubbish but because he only resonates with a few people who are at a certain stage or point in their path. So I would say keep going, you aren't going crazy or anything, there are plenty of other teachers around who can help, my personal preference is Adyashanti. Batgap.com has plenty of others

• Like 4

On 11/26/2017 at 1:26 PM, TaoTula said:

I am meditation daily, I wake at 5 am , I shake and then meditate, I am 24 female and my cycles are regular. I am doing so well. Then I practice meditation and I see that all is one , that all is simple what is , its hard to describe. Then in the day I keep meditating as I work, walk, group food ( I have garden and make salad bags for my community and sell on a market thats my job) then I meditate at night. It feels like a great shift is happening. I am not sure what this is until I discovered a speaker on youtube called Tony Parsons , then another Called Ella May and yet she is the more clear and she is so filled with what I would called CHI and were is so little of her on youtube. I wish there was more. 

She is some one I feel is really awakened and full of CHI. A bright soul. one who seems so serene. real. 

So back to myself. what is happening to me? is this a threshold of soemthing? I am awakening or going to a next level? I've edited years  her win Scotland and also in France mountains and then also Peru. 

Tula

Tula,

Your heart is open, but you are still more receptive and not yet transmitting/sharing energy at the heart yet. On awakening specifically, I guess it depends on your definition of the term. After expanding and transmitting at the heart, your next stage would be connecting energetically more directly to your environment and the people around you. 

Best wishes,

Jeff

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this