TheCLounge

The simple, yet superb power of Acknowledgement

In my book I talk about acknowledgement and how it relates to every and any spiritual practice..

Acknowledgment is awareness taken to the next level. 

Awareness deals with cognizance. Acknowledgment is awareness with the added bonus of acceptance and application..

This is what I call the AAA of Heaven. Awareness, Acceptance, and Acknowledgement.

Hebrews call it the "Sabbath"..Jesus (not Christianity) calls it "Faith"...and I'm sure any other practice you may follow has its own name for it.

On an esoteric level acknowledgment is what connects us to God..those who follow my posts know that I refer to God as "I AM", as I hate the term "God", which to me is illusory.

Everything and nothing comes from the "true essence" of all things. That true essence is I AM. It is inside of us, and outside of us. 

I AM is the inside and outside. The alpha and omega. Beginning and end. Positive and negative. Yin and yang. Masculine and feminine. Light and dark..the list goes on. You can't have one without the other. 

It is simply Whole, or Holy...

Enlightement is the acknowledgment of that essence. Many of religious people seek to be "righteous" yet they are only reinforcing the wicked. Ego comes from perception. To eliminate perception is enlightenment..

Those who seek to be good are only reinforcing evil. Those who seek to be evil are only reinforcing the good. They both will be found guilty. They are both one and the same. It is simply a matter of perception (which comes from the ego). Now does that mean good and evil don't exist? No. They do. But perception is what makes you believe one is "better" than the other..

One can easily be aware of these things. But acknowledgment comes with a different force. 

While awareness makes things known, acknowledgment makes thing WHOLE.

When you live with acknowledgment, you are opening a portal in your heart chakra which gives and receives all things (both positive and negative). The Heart Chakra is the center of truth and understanding...

Love has been misunderstood. To love someone is to simply acknowledge them as they are. It's not about "trying" to love them. Trying to do something will only reinforce its opposite. To try to push, you are only reinforcing the "pull". 

Acknowledgement is the ultimate power. It is the power of nothing and all things at the same time. It is "faith"..it is truth...it is love or whatever the hell you wanna call it. I'm speaking from limited standpoints that I'm sure you guys can fill with an abundant of different perspectives.

Acknowlegement is where you find wisdom, and direction. You are no longer thinking, it is the truth that thinks for you and directs you without you even trying..

• Like 6

What are you talking about?

When i start read then i should get an idea either my own imaginary delusion or not. But for now it seem more like encyclopedia type of write up where i get interrupted by new word definitions so i am forced to learn again and again it will piss me off since i can't generate answer and from there read it again so that your text would support that answer but i can't find it so it will make me angry.

So for now i have no response other than personal attacks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, allinone said:

What are you talking about?

When i start read then i should get an idea either my own imaginary delusion or not. But for now it seem more like encyclopedia type of write up where i get interrupted by new word definitions so i am forced to learn again and again it will piss me off since i can't generate answer and from there read it again so that your text would support that answer but i can't find it so it will make me angry.

So for now i have no response other than personal attacks.

Hahaha 

4 minutes ago, TheCLounge said:

Hahaha 

you need put initial feeling from what you base definitions. Otherwise its just flag on a pole, it depends on me how i interpret, so its empty what you say.

6 hours ago, TheCLounge said:

On an esoteric level acknowledgment is what connects us to God..those who follow my posts know that I refer to God as "I AM", as I hate the term "God", which to me is illusory.

Might want to write keeping God in mind. Jesus is the son of God. You are not Jesus. God sent Jesus to salvage lambs. The "I am" Christ consciousness rises or appears to lambs, means Jesus comes save you.

Everything and nothing comes from the "true essence" of all things. That true essence is I AM. It is inside of us, and outside of us. 

true essence is the mother, virgin birth. That result or son will ascend to heavens and then descend to save those who kept their religion or faith, devotees.

Enlightement is the acknowledgment of that essence. Many of religious people seek to be "righteous" yet they are only reinforcing the wicked. Ego comes from perception. To eliminate perception is enlightenment..

ok, that's i thought pretty good. There is the mark of the beast. So you say perception, it is got to do something with eyes? eyes are connected to reproduction organ through a earthly female. So those beasts are the sons of earthly females, half gods and not pure anymore.

Sounds like you just disagree with some of my viewpoints, or have a slightly different perspective. Which is fine. But I'm not changing anything I said, nor do I feel the need to.

Edited by TheCLounge
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TheCLounge said:

Those who seek to be good are only reinforcing evil. Those who seek to be evil are only reinforcing the good. They both will be found guilty. They are both one and the same. It is simply a matter of perception (which comes from the ego). Now does that mean good and evil don't exist? No. They do. But perception is what makes you believe one is "better" than the other..

ok here you apply certain logic what assumes there is good and bad. Basically a bad apple and good apple. Imo worms like apples what have gone bad. If you would be a worm you would think that apple is good, and for to be eaten.

1 hour ago, TheCLounge said:

Sounds like you just disagree with some of my viewpoints, or have a slightly different perspective. Which is fine. But I'm not changing anything I said, nor do I feel the need to.

after eating my stomach full, i get now the meaning of acknowledgement what you wrote.

8 hours ago, TheCLounge said:

Awareness deals with cognizance. Acknowledgment is awareness with the added bonus of acceptance and application..

with empty stomach i didn't.

i still needed to attack you, since the intent set me into roll, and i did all the talking, till i got next point of seeing my own limitation of knowledge and hazy point i made, i went away, thinking about it while cooking it made me restless, saw it that i am restless, i ate. And come back to forum and finally saw as a sensation what i didn't saw firstly, i think it was insight:

Awareness with cognizance what is sense organ based and acknowledging is seeing as a substance or essence based.

Anyways the insight is forgotten already but i saw it happen and it helped to get me next point.

What i needed to see is that i was wrong and become restless and have urge to come back repair damage. Anyways i still think that attack or initiate rampage is unavoidable and you were just unfortunate target.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheCLounge said:

Don't worry. I still like you..

Cool, i don't have to go outside and beat real people at least for today. It save me much time. So i can do something else instead, tnx!

7 hours ago, allinone said:

Might want to write keeping God in mind. Jesus is the son of God. You are not Jesus. God sent Jesus to salvage lambs. The "I am" Christ consciousness rises or appears to lambs, means Jesus comes save you.

salvage lamb ? :huh:

Image result for Lamb Meat

5 hours ago, allinone said:

after eating my stomach full, i get now the meaning of acknowledgement what you wrote.

with empty stomach i didn't.

Did you eat  the salvaged  lamb?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, allinone said:

Cool, i don't have to go outside and beat real people at least for today. It save me much time. So i can do something else instead, tnx!

:huh:

Image result for man attacks others in street

15 hours ago, Nungali said:

salvage lamb ? :huh:

Image result for Lamb Meat

you tried to be funny? but its not far from truth, since you will be killed.

(i see mods coming, so contemplating of deleting this comment)

Edited by allinone

15 hours ago, Nungali said:

Did you eat  the salvaged  lamb?

waht if i did? whats your point actually..

Ok guys i remember yesterday why i stopped, today is same event seemingly but it is not. I feel pleasure even in my entire hands from shoulders.

So if noone notice then its a procelibacy campaign, its worth. At first its hard and meaningless and not see the point when the peak desire is on but over time by opening points and other things and just progress its get better and the bad isn't that bad anymore.

hmm googled celibacy, i think i have used that word wrongly. ITs should be cell biology.

Edited by allinone

2 hours ago, allinone said:

you tried to be funny? but its not far from truth, since you will be killed.

(i see mods coming, so contemplating of deleting this comment)

It's a bit borderline... but rhetorical & fits with the thread. Keep, edit or delete as you wish. Most here know, or can figure out quickly, your attacks are all about you - and not them at all. 🦉

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, rene said:

It's a bit borderline... but rhetorical & fits with the thread. Keep, edit or delete as you wish. Most here know, or can figure out quickly, your attacks are all about you - and not them at all. 🦉

if i read then i sometimes see black hole appear into my mind space and i get a body snip like sensation. Sentences are not just sentences or plain text. There is difference who says the things. Also the things i responds have happened in most part already, the typing department just fills orders and the self is formed there too so it feels like i do type in real time.

1 hour ago, rene said:

Most here know, or can figure out quickly, your attacks are all about you

maybe,

i have seen dog ghost, it enters to me, and later i see the dog and i get fear. (seen it second time, first of i saw i sent ghost towards dog, now a year idk how long later i saw dog sent me ghost, so i wonder what third is; will i be able to manually interact with ghost animals??

it got me idea that human body creates ghosts. Also can receive. [hopefully i one day can leave the body as well(either i use ghost as vessel or not sure what it means yet to be outside the body), before i die and can't inhabit the body]

---

also i see things fly by fast my field, its not very new phenomena for me but what occurs now more and more...

there also sometimes portals open up, dunno what it is for or why(when i am on a rage mode, fae).

Edited by allinone

On 11/25/2017 at 0:15 AM, TheCLounge said:

In my book I talk about acknowledgement and how it relates to every and any spiritual practice..

This is what I call the AAA of Heaven. Awareness, Acceptance, and Acknowledgement.

Hebrews call it the "Sabbath"..Jesus (not Christianity) calls it "Faith"...and I'm sure any other practice you may follow has its own name for it.

I AM is the inside and outside. The alpha and omega. Beginning and end. Positive and negative. Yin and yang. Masculine and feminine. Light and dark..the list goes on. You can't have one without the other. 

It is simply Whole, or Holy...

One can easily be aware of these things. But acknowledgment comes with a different force. 

While awareness makes things known, acknowledgment makes thing WHOLE.

When you live with acknowledgment, you are opening a portal in your heart chakra which gives and receives all things (both positive and negative). The Heart Chakra is the center of truth and understanding...

Love has been misunderstood. To love someone is to simply acknowledge them as they are. It's not about "trying" to love them. Trying to do something will only reinforce its opposite. To try to push, you are only reinforcing the "pull". 

Acknowledgement is the ultimate power. It is the power of nothing and all things at the same time. It is "faith"..it is truth...it is love or whatever the hell you wanna call it. I'm speaking from limited standpoints that I'm sure you guys can fill with an abundant of different perspectives.

Acknowlegement is where you find wisdom, and direction. You are no longer thinking, it is the truth that thinks for you and directs you without you even trying..

If you don’t mind, a few questions... Is not what you are describing a concept of a universal consciousness? Also, if you are acknowledging someone else as they are, is that not then effectively separate beings, and then how can you be one and whole?

• Like 2