Shanmugam

The Truth About Spiritual Enlightenment - New Book

Dear all,

I successfully published my first book 'The Truth About Spiritual Enlightenment: Bridging Science, Buddhism and Advaita Vedanta'  in Amazon. It is available in both kindle and paperback versions. I am able to provide the kindle book for free for five days using KDP select. The kindle book will be available for free from 24th Nov, 2017 to 28th Nov, 2017. I invite the members of this forum to take advantage of this free promotion.

Kindle version: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078494FQB

Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1973364549

512-0PPeEkL.jpg

Here is the description of the book:

"Spiritual enlightenment is becoming a buzzword. Enlightenment is a popular niche for people who write or read about self-help, meditation, healing, psychology and more. But do you really understand what enlightenment is? Is it some kind of altered state of consciousness, a solution to get high without drugs, a way to live life in 24/7 bliss, a myth or a complete scam? Is there any scientific basis to enlightenment or spiritual awakenings? This book has the answer to these questions. This book attempts to bridge spiritual teachings of Vedanta and Buddhism with science. It gives you a practical and reasonable path to end your suffering and live a peaceful, satisfied and happy life. Above all, it will help you to find your own way and follow your own light. The book will also introduce you to some important concepts in psychology, which are related to spiritual awakening. The concepts and solution presented in this book are based on the author’s own experience. It also has a chapter that narrates author’s own spiritual journey which led to a complete spiritual transformation. The book also has a separate chapter which talks about scientific research done on spiritual enlightenment."

• Like 10

I have great respect for anyone who follows through and not only completes their book but get it published. I shall check out the free download on Kindle, and if it's something I would otherwise buy I'll pick up a paperback copy as well.

Respect.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Lost in Translation said:

I have great respect for anyone who follows through and not only completes their book but get it published. I shall check out the free download on Kindle, and if it's something I would otherwise buy I'll pick up a paperback copy as well.

Respect.

Thank you :) 

Congrats Shanmugam! Looking forward to reading it and spreading the word to others. Cheers 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

Congrats Shanmugam! Looking forward to reading it and spreading the word to others. Cheers 

Thank you :) the promotion is live now

On 11/24/2017 at 7:20 AM, Shanmugam said:

Thank you :) the promotion is live now

Thanks for making this book freely available to us Shanmugam....Congrats on a great book!:)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Apeiron&Peiron said:

It's you or your alter ego!

All I know about that reviewer is that he is an incredibly handsome fellow that wears great aloha shirts year roundB)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Shanmugam said:

Thank you very much for the review :) .. That was very elaborate and honest

Hey, you figured out the reviewer was me!:o;) Your welcome Shanmugam. Again, thanks for writing it. Looking forward to the sequel - I know there will be one! :) All the very best to you, Lex

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ljazztrumpet said:

Hey, you figured out the reviewer was me!:o;) Your welcome Shanmugam. Again, thanks for writing it. Looking forward to the sequel - I know there will be one! :) All the very best to you, Lex

:) thank you

Yes.. will probably write a sequel. First I am waiting for the reviews and feedbacks. That will give me an idea on the topics I should cover in the next book. :)

• Like 1