cheya

Jerry Alan Johnson: A Master's Journey

For those of us curious to read JAJ's voluminous (and expensive) autobiography, Redwing Books' 2017 Black Friday sale looks like a chance to get it at $30. This is less than half the price at Amazon. That might tempt some of us...:D  (Check out the TOC at Amazon— it's all over the map!)

http://www.redwingbooks.com/sku/MasJouSecMem

If you don't know Redwing Books, do have a look. They carry a gazillion books of interest to DB types. Both eastern and western healing modalities, Oriental and ayurvedic medicine, qigong, sexual energetics, sustainability, veterinary arts— you name it....  This is a GREAT resource. ALL their books will be 25% off for this 3 day sale.
http://www.redwingbooks.com

PS. Coupon code for the sale is 

BlackFriday2017 

Edited by cheya
  • Like 10

A Master's Journey

Secret Memoirs of a Warrior, Healer. & Mystic

As a 458 page Teaching Autobiography, this special book contains the fascinating true accounts of my personal life, and many special events that occurred surrounding my unique quest for self-mastery and self-realization. Several individuals, who have previously read through the rough draft of this book, have already begun referring to it as a cross between “The Autobiography of a Yogi” and “The Wandering Taoist.” I personally believe that it therefore has the potential to create a great impact on the general public; especially due to the unique nature of the story line, and the esoteric information currently shared within the pages of this special book.

Anyone ever read this book?  What are some of his more mystical experiences, that might be worth reading about?

Edited by gendao
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, gendao said:

Anyone ever read this book?  What are some of his more mystical experiences, that might be worth reading about?

Apparently he writes about shooting electricity out of his hands and burning things. However I have zero reason to believe he isnt just making it up, Very few people walk the talk. I doubt he has any videos or evidence to his feats. Regarding his background and travels, it seems like it might be worth a read. 

Anyways, the Amazon page has a lot of reviews about the book if you are looking for a perspective:

https://www.amazon.com/Masters-Journey-Secret-Memoirs-Warrior-ebook/dp/B01LZTIJC8

• Like 3

10 hours ago, MooNiNite said:

Apparently he writes about shooting electricity out of his hands and burning things. However I have zero reason to believe he isnt just making it up, Very few people walk the talk. I doubt he has any videos or evidence to his feats. 

Well, even if he can do stuff like that, so what? I remember watching the (in)famous John Chang video and thinking "What's the big deal?" Making light bulbs turn on with your hands is only going to be useful in a power cut and, in any case, I can just use a torch. Or, if I want to make paper burn, I can just use matches or a lighter. :P 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MooNiNite said:

Well its extraordinary. And John Chang can effectively heal disease with his abilities better than most forms of modern medicine by increasing the bodies ability to actually regenerate. (assuming the videos on him are real)

Yeah, if he really can heal disease better than most forms of modern medicine, then that is impressive and relevant (to me, anyway). The rest of the stuff just seems like frivolous party tricks, I guess. :) 

Funny how the celestial masters or 5 pecks of rice cult (JAJ) turns quickly to mo pei. I love comedy, I will be sure to keep an eye on this thread.

• Like 1

Hey y'all, 

Don't know how Mo Pai got in a topic about JAJ and Redwing Books. Please take it elsewhere.
Thanks.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, cheya said:

Hey y'all, 

Don't know how Mo Pai got in a topic about JAJ and Redwing Books. Please take it elsewhere.
Thanks.

You got it

• Like 2

I read the free sample from amazon a while back, and its pretty interesting. It just talked about his childhood years and when he first got into the arts. I like books like this, i find them really inspiring and entertaining, however for 40 $ (kindle version) i never bought the full book.. i dont know, if they are having a good sale it might be better to put that money towards buying one of his huge textbooks. Thanks for the link, your right they do have alot of interesting stuff!

• Like 3

Yes, his huge textbooks are amazing.... and all 25% off for the three day sale.... I have a number of them, but can't say I actually use them much, alas. Still, they're really hard to resist... :P

• Like 3

12 hours ago, cheya said:

Hey y'all, 

Thanks.

I have *no* idea how that happened either.

200w_d.gif

• Like 3