falcon

Greetings

Hi Dbums,

The website is full of insight, experience, and recommendations.

I became a member as I am interested in learning more about Taoist alchemy and similar ancient practices.

Swallowing the pill, inner peace, and awakening latent abilities is the goal. Not so much as they are the end goal, but desired means to bring into my everyday.

Currently my practice and path mostly consists of Qi Gong/Nei Gong/Nei Dan. However, I am open to all forms of energy and esoteric work.

Cheers (Tea mug)

• Like 2

Hello, falcon and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi falcon,

Yep.  Many members here enjoy talking about your interests.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 1

On 11/18/2017 at 6:08 AM, falcon said:

Swallowing the pill, inner peace, and awakening latent abilities is the goal. Not so much as they are the end goal, but desired means to bring into my everyday.

Hi falcon,

Nice simple notions. I can perceive where you are coming from.

On 11/18/2017 at 6:08 AM, falcon said:

Cheers (Tea mug)

Bottoms up (beer can),

- LimA

• Like 1

- Just an update for recorded purposes -

My original post stressed desires for awakening latent abilities and such, but have been losing interest in such desires.

Less and less I've lost obsession over the technicals of Nei Dan.

Intuition has been a great teacher from the beginning, and where my loyalty lie.

Lately, I'm more focused on emptying my cup then filling it.

Letting go of the ego I go...

Edited by falcon
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

I think that's called evolution.

Good morning Dada-da,

Evolution?

But it is a fast forward:  November 18, 2017 => July 12, 2018.

Shouldn't it be more step-wise...?

Please overlook this: mug of tea => can of beer.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, falcon said:

Just an update for recorded purposes

Hi falcon,

Thank you for the update; many a times I have wondered what have happened to silent bummies whose paths I had crossed. 

I have PM communication with a few and I touch base with them from time to time re going forward.

There is a time lapse of about eight months since your maiden post (X) and now (Y).

From Y (if I read in between the lines correctly) I can perceive some falcon transformation in between X and Y.

Am I correct? I perceive your transformation in relation to my own experiential perception of wu wei and the Void.

I am very much inclined to believe that your transformation pertains to going forward well per these positive milestones on your own personal road less traveled:

- My original post stressed desires for awakening latent abilities... but have been losing interest in such desires.

- Less... I've lost obsession over the technicals of Nei Dan.

- Intuition has been a great teacher from the beginning, and where my loyalty lies.

- Lately, I'm more focused on emptying my cup then filling it.

If my reading of Y is correct, I am happy and proud of you Bro (Sis) - a good testimonial for TDB.

I particularly like this from you - Letting go of the ego I go...

When I let go of myself thus - I found peace as a nobody.

Welcome back to TDB.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...

Thank you all for your input. 

I'm not one to hang around here for long periods of time often. I will give updates as I see worth keeping track of.

Today for instance, I'm having tremendous periods of "in the moment" presence. I can taste the sweet nectar I believe to be dripping down from behind the third eye. 

I'm also catching wind to the various thought streams that try to pull my awareness, energy, and mind.

The only stream I wish to get lost in is from the ever loving source. The spirit that is plentiful with inspiration and direction.

My heart yearns for the self expression of the divine.

Do I surrender to this light? 

14 minutes ago, falcon said:

Hi Falcon,

When you're in the light of source there is no surrender. The light takes you and that's just that. But definitely seek the light. I've only experienced the light once but it was a profound, earth shattering event.

31 minutes ago, falcon said:

Thank you all for your input. 

I'm not one to hang around here for long periods of time often. I will give updates as I see worth keeping track of.

Today for instance, I'm having tremendous periods of "in the moment" presence. I can taste the sweet nectar I believe to be dripping down from behind the third eye. 

I'm also catching wind to the various thought streams that try to pull my awareness, energy, and mind.

The only stream I wish to get lost in is from the ever loving source. The spirit that is plentiful with inspiration and direction.

My heart yearns for the self expression of the divine.

You are the self expression of the divine.

Fly true, falcon. ^_^

• Like 2

14 hours ago, falcon said:

Hi falcon,

Yes - beautifully the way you have shared with us.

But try not to define anything too rigidly - if possible not at all.

Fly true - says rene.

Fly Taoist everyday.

Ask Wu Ming Jen ~ why?

Answer in sky above sky.

Happy landing,

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Correct errors.