Sign in to follow this  
ralis

Sexual accusations

~~~ SPLIT BY STAFF ~~~

Waiting to see how the Republicans react to the recent allegations that Senate hopeful Roy Moore of Alabama will react to his sexual impropriety with underage girls.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, ralis said:

Waiting to see how the Republicans react to the recent allegations that Senate hopeful Roy Moore of Alabama will react to his sexual impropriety with underage girls.

Is this not the reason people get into politics? I am sure the republicans are into it.

10 hours ago, ralis said:

I wonder if they'll just say its a crazy conspiracy theory and there's no proof no matter how much proof there is?

*cough*franklin-case*cough*

pedophiles should have their heads on stakes right along with central bankers

• Like 2

Although he is getting some support, mostly they are saying that if the allegations are true he should remove himself from the election process.

It's basically up to Moore and how much pressure he can take if he stays.

But then, we should ask if the allegations are true.  It might just be a set-up based on lies.

Judge Roy Moore's brother compares the allegations to "the persecution of Christ". Absolutely nuts!!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

Judge Roy Moore's brother compares the allegations to "the persecution of Christ". Absolutely nuts!!

Definitely nuts!!

• Like 2

"BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — A woman who alleges that she engaged in a legal and consensual but inappropriate relationship with Republican senatorial candidate Roy Moore has deleted multiple political postings from her Facebook page."

"Alabama Accuser Deletes Anti-Moore Postings from Facebook, Rants About Removing Trump from Office"

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/11/10/alabama-accuser-deletes-anti-moore-postings-facebook-rants-removing-trump-office/

Amazing isn't it.  She just happens to feel now is a good time to say something that has yet to be proven. 

Yet there are some here who feel he did it because?  

Soon it will be unproven and yet the damage if any is done.  

presumption of innocence

Rule of law. 

defamation, now there's a good word...Wonder how it will be applied. 

Things that keep a country from becoming a banana republic 

those in the US slipping on the peels as it gets unpeeled 

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Did anyone notice that Moore's accuser is a Clinton campaign worker?

I smell shit.

One of the women who claims to have dated Moore when she was a teenager, Debbie Wesson Gibson, was later reported on AL.com, to be a public supporter of Democratic politicians including Moore’s opponent Doug Jones. She also performed translation work for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign. The Washington Post did not report either of these facts about Gibson, despite the fact it noted Corfman had voted for Donald Trump last year.

• Like 1

"EXCLUSIVE – Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Misconduct Story"

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/11/12/exclusive-mother-roy-moore-accuser-contradicts-key-detail-daughters-sexual-misconduct-story/

she remembers,  her mother knows

....Should be pretty easy to see how many phones the house had and locations..

wash, rinse repeat,,not much comment by some who just knew thats what happened...

because?

Edited by windwalker

With out even a trial, or charges brought only accusations brought about after 40yrs during this election,  Why this election, he's been in public office for some time....makes one wonder

"Graham said, “I suggested it would be best for him to stay with his family, for GOP and country, if he stepped aside. I just think there’s no good outcome for Mr. Moore. Even if you win, you lose, because you are coming to a body where people are already calling for your expulsion.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/13/graham-moore-even-win-lose-people-calling-expulsion/

Interesting isn't it, a law maker calling for him to step aside based on?  maybe that law maker among others needs to resign from his office.  

It should be a person willing to stand by is convictions who says hes Innocent staying the course  showing others what the rule of law means. This would be the good outcome.

By him continuing proving the rule of law still is in effect.... 

Banana republic comes to mind.

Imagine all the opposition has to do is find someone from 40yrs ago say something

that can not be proved or disproved allowing their candidate to win..

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

"Judge Roy Moore Urges Mitch McConnell to Resign: ‘He Has Failed Conservatives and Must Be Replaced’"

"McConnell called for Moore to drop out of the Alabama Senate race on Monday amid allegations from the Washington Post that Moore engaged in sexual misconduct with a 14-year -old and pursued romantic relationships with other teenage girls several decades ago."http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/13/judge-roy-moore-urges-mitch-mcconnell-to-resign-he-has-failed-conservatives-and-must-be-replaced/

One statement true demonstrated by facts ,  the other not,  un-proven allegations. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, windwalker said:

With out even a trial, or charges brought only accusations brought about after 40yrs during this election,  Why this election, he's been in public office for some time....makes one wonder

"Graham said, “I suggested it would be best for him to stay with his family, for GOP and country, if he stepped aside. I just think there’s no good outcome for Mr. Moore. Even if you win, you lose, because you are coming to a body where people are already calling for your expulsion.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/13/graham-moore-even-win-lose-people-calling-expulsion/

Interesting isn't it, a law maker calling for him to step aside based on?  maybe that law maker among others needs to resign from his office.  

It should be a person willing to stand by is convictions who says hes Innocent staying the course  showing others what the rule of law means. This would be the good outcome.

By him continuing proving the rule of law still is in effect.... 

Banana republic comes to mind.

Imagine all the opposition has to do is find someone from 40yrs ago say something that can bot be proven or disproven

allowing their candidate to win..

Roy Moore may have intimidated or even threatened the young women. It can be quite difficult for a woman to come out in a public venue and announce a sexual assault for fear of public shaming and intimidation. It is the public's right to know as to who Roy Moore is.

Just now, ralis said:

Roy Moore may have intimidated or even threatened the young women. It can be quite difficult for a woman to come out in a public venue and announce a sexual assault for fear of public shaming and intimidation. It is the public's right to know as to who Roy Moore is.

Why now, why not before during other times hes run for office. 

Was it not the public's right to know then.

Why now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, windwalker said:

Why now, why not before during other times hes run for office. 

Was it not the public's right to know then.

Why now.

Read again what I stated. Are you a Roy Moore supporter?

One of Roy Moore's accusers Beverly Young Nelson stated in a news conference today that she was afraid to come out in public, for fear of intimidation. Moore even trolled the local mall for young girls and signed Beverly Young Nelson's yearbook and has recently denied that he knew her.

1 hour ago, ralis said:

Read again what I stated. Are you a Roy Moore supporter?

nope, 

never heard of him until now.

Are you a Roy Moore  detractor?

If he did what was alleged it should be proven in a court of  law.

not by his adversaries using the press. 

Or is this how rule of law works now.

Hes been in office for quite some time, elected a number of times

why at this time are allegations brought up, by whom, for what?

after 40yrs ?   

Edited by windwalker

57 minutes ago, windwalker said:

nope, 

never heard of him until now.

Are you a Roy Moore  detractor?

If he did what was alleged it should be proven in a court of  law.

not by his adversaries using the press. 

Or is this how rule of law works now.

Hes been in office for quite some time, elected a number of times

why at this time are allegations brought up, by whom, for what?

after 40yrs ?   

You have not heard of him until now and yet made absolute judgements regarding the situation.

"Alabama Secretary of State: If State GOP Pulls Support for Moore and He Gets the Most Votes, Election Would Be ‘Null and Void’"  http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/13/alabama-secretary-of-state-if-state-gop-pulls-support-for-moore-and-he-gets-the-most-votes-election-would-be-null-and-void/

How does this work...if he gets elected, is not charged with anything. 

Those who are basically his opposition already in power can declare the election "null and void" 

Back in the USSR

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ralis said:

One of Roy Moore's accusers Beverly Young Nelson stated in a news conference today that she was afraid to come out in public, for fear of intimidation. Moore even trolled the local mall for young girls and signed Beverly Young Nelson's yearbook and has recently denied that he knew her.

Well, I can't remember all the women I have been with either.  That doesn't mean Moore is lying.

Frank Schaeffer's observation which in sum is self explanatory. He is the outspoken son of the theologian Francis Shaeffer.

The siege mentality among evangelical Christians has led to a sort of self-induced dementia. Bit by bit they're literally going out of their minds, sliding from "Values" to Trump, from Trump to Roy Moore. It started with wanting to save babies and ended with support for a rapist

An Alabama pedophile is blaming "the Obama-Clinton machine," George Soros, "radical left-wing foot soldiers," Mitch McConnell, John McCain & the GOP Establishment for his current woes instead of blaming his sin. That's VERY odd theology for an Evangelical!

Not certain as to the pagan remark in the following, but his remarks are spot on.

Some white Evangelical Christians like my late father Francis Schaeffer once had a humane model of biblical servant leadership. Then feeling besieged by facts, science & progress for women, gays, blacks & the "Other" they swapped it for Trump's pagan scorched amoral leadership pic.twitter.com/vGO4Fql…

• Like 2

Moore: I don't like Moore because I consider him an activist judge. That said I'd rather he be a senator than a judge. If his people don't care if he's a religious nut why should I. But judges IMO should be hardline rule of law.

I consider the current drama a huge setup though, especially now that Gloria is involved. She's a paid dem operative (wikileaks email proof on that) and did the same thing just prior to DJT election. The "month before the election" is the key time. 40 years of running for public office I tend to think if someone had stuff on them it'd show up sooner. It was iffy but the moment she stepped in I considered the entire thing a political farce.

Mitch McConnell spent 30 million dollars trying to get the guy who was not Moore into the chair.  He hates Moore.

The instant the article came out about Moore, which was a minor thing (touched her bra strap? 38 years ago? Took her home? FFS it's not like that is rape even if it's true) McConnell announced Moore was done. Didn't even wait for dust to settle let alone any response. It was like he was perched on the edge of something waiting for it. He expected Moore to step down.

Everybody 'right' I see online believes that McConnell is some part of making this happen, even against his own party, and that he is so rabidly against Moore, even though Moore's people want him, that he would rather have a democrat in office. (There was even a story with that headline quite some time ago, as if predictive...)

So there are at this point 4 people in question. The first 3 came from a WAPO article.  Allegedly someone named Beth offered $ for a story about Moore to one woman who has reported it and we will see how that goes, whether it's true and the article was literally a result of being 'shopped'. But a reporter (named Beth) published a story with three women that she managed to seek and find.

They had not filed anything or stated these things publicly. She just found them.

Two of the four, had no crime involved, and appear to be there in the article only for show/numbers, either to make the point that he dated young women when in his 30s (not super unusual espec. as it was non-sexual and a slightly diff era. He said: "Never without their mother's permission.") or simply to add numbers so if you could say "three women!" instead of one it would sound "obviously true due to the numbers."

Aside from the two being teens (but of legal age), one said that when she was 18-19 she dated him, and at some point during that overall period he brought her wine a few times and "she can't remember but she might have been 18 instead of 19 when it happened." The drinking age in that state is 19, so that was seen as a possible issue. 38 years later. But even the "invited accuser" can't say anything inappropriate even happened for sure.

Since the article however, it turns out both those women are literally involved with the political opposition! So...

McConnell suggested Strange could run yet-again as a write-in, get a lot of press, which of course would divide the R vote, likely ensuring the Democrat won instead, but maybe Strange would. 30 million later, Mitch is sure hoping...

The other (of the initial 3 in the same article) allegedly he kissed her, she was in his home, he "touched her bra strap" as she was partly undressed, but "at some point" found out her age (14 instead of 16, the legal age) and ended up taking her home -- nothing further happened. He says he doesn't even remember her and so denies it happened at all as far as he recalls, which given I don't remember a couple far more intimate encounters not as far back as that, doesn't seem too surprising to me, and leaves it in the he said/she said category of even existing.

Which would be a lot more convincing had it happened at some point in the last 38 years prior to "a month before an election" (perfect and typical timing for these kinds of claims).

Meanwhile, her mother has contradicted some details. Like, you might ask why a 14 year old's mom would let her date someone that much older since 16 was the legal age. She claimed her mom didn't know because he called her on her own phone line in her room in the 70s and she went off and met him. Her mother said she didn't have even a phone for the family line in her room let alone her own line. (Which was actually not common in the 70s, for a house to have more than one landline, especially for folks not wealthy.)

Also, this woman has publicly accused at least three church pastors of making sexual advances on her in the past (as well as has a history with the law and finance that suggest some issues with character).

So, it could be true, but it's so long ago, he doesn't remember, she's known for making claims like this, and her mom contradicts her on a key detail.

It wasn't working; the media was mostly only pissing his voters off, who considered it a setup, and he still had a huge lead to win, possibly even despite a split vote.

After his constituents responded more with being pissed off over thinking it was a setup than rejecting him, and the shouts of "Three women! One only 14! Sexual assault!" screams were not killing him in the polls, then the infamous Gloria, Attorney For Hire shows up, along with some woman with a new story.

New woman ratchets the "criminal behavior and intent" up significantly, not to rape, but to saying he kindly offered to give her a ride home from her job where she was a waittress at age 16, and instead, drove to the back and assaulted/mauled her, groping her breasts and pushing her head toward his crotch, then when she resisted, pushed her out the car door ("or she fell out, she can't remember") and left her in the street driving away. Cue tears for the press conference.

Wow! So, seeming like a nice guy, offering a ride home, then violently attacking someone and kicking them out the other side of the car when they resist is a pretty big step up from kissing someone and taking them home when you find out their age, or bringing them wine when they MIGHT have been two months too young to drink.

She said that he signed her yearbook which was her "proof that she knew him." Weirdly, the yearbook signing has:
1. His name
2. The name of the restaurant
3. His job title as 'DA'

4. The date
Which has got to be the most bizarrely 'complete' yearbook signing I've ever seen.

1. Pretty sure, looking at it, and several 'comparison' writings posted from his other stuff, that's going to totally fail the forge test. The last name does look very similar to one instance. But the numbers are significantly diff -- these are what change the least and are most recognizeable in a person's writing -- as are some other letters, and the name of the place is likely a different hand. I am not a professional but I actually did handwriting analysis pretty seriously for a couple of years after much study so I happen to agree that this sig is likely forged, but it's only an estimate since of course I'd need more data and more focus to be more sure.

2. The restaurant name is spelled wrong.

3. He was the DEPUTY DA. He was not the DA, was never the DA.

4. The date is Christmas. Yearbooks come out at the end of the school year, for a day to a few weeks depending on the school. Why would he be signing her yearbook at Christmas? Weird. Not impossible, just very unusual.

Anyway, he says it's a huge and utter lie, that the signature is obviously a forgery, that he doesn't know the woman and certainly didn't ever behave as claimed, and that he considers it all a political -- and evil -- set of lies to keep him from office, solely because he is a/ verrrrry christian and b/ because totally aside from the democrat opposition, the republicans spent 30 million as his opposition too, and he still won, so this is their last-ditch effort. (He also points out that he would never sign something as the DA when he hadn't been.)

Note that Moore's been married for 30 years and in all that time nobody's made any accusations.

His wife publicly stated she was intending to sue WAPO -- assuming she can find some grounds, since it may be political or even fraud, but there's no law against the media publishing a story about "she said."

McConnell's baaaack: At that point it was announced that even if Moore DID win the vote, even a split vote with Strange as write-in, that the GOP would not seat him, no matter what. All this despite that there is zero evidence. But clearly McConnell was responding to the fact that nothing was making Moore willing to quit, and his people didn't seem to care much.

Media was announcing his voters had abandoned him but some of the better trusted polling was showing he still had a ridiculous lead, so I think that was as much assumption or propaganda as anything else.

After Gloria's star witness, various other key GOP members who would need to vote to seat him announced publicly they withdrew their support for him. Last I heard, Rand Paul had not, but Rand has been sort of busy with broken ribs and lung damage and only just returned to work.

The governor finally stepped in and said if nobody would seat him, and he won, it would force a new election.

Honestly at this point I don't know what to believe, but I think you gotta train people out of thinking there is great opportunity and no downside to political misdeeds. All this does is encourage everyone in politics to think look, this works, we'll be sure and do this to everyone now going forward.

I think there is due process in our country which he hasn't had any of, and conveniently he cannot prove himself innocent (or more to the point, he cannot be proven guilty beyond a doubt) if he doesn't have a trial, but he can't have a trial if nobody is accusing him legally -- conveniently, he is only being tried in the court of public opinion.

Note I am not his fan and I would defend the due-process rights of any democrat just as much. To me this is injust toward a citizen, and toward men in general, and cannot be supported.

I am vehemently, even rabidly, against sexual assault especially with the underage, but I am far more stoutly for the constitution and due process -- and the issue of wrecking men's lives and careers utterly over nothing, from exaggerations, to mental disorders, to lies, on the part of women, has been a serious issue especially in the college world for eons now.

This is one of the things our country seriously needs to fix. It marginalizes true victims, who get less hearing, it causes many espec. everyone who knows a man to behave defensively for him, and it generates this huge issue of resentment and distrust between the genders.

For example most men I know, especially cops, if they knew a man had raped a woman, they would be all about arresting him -- if not kicking his ass personally -- they are usually protective of women. But at this point in time if you tell a man another man raped you, his face will just show a whole list of "Yeah maybe" "she could be lying" "what does she consider rape" and other things that are perfectly fair questions given that men have been forced into years of imprisonment and worse unfairly.

The current "me too" obsession with the sexual assault claims in the media at large, has managed to mix together "an actor who made a pass at me while we danced kind of drunk at a party 15 years ago" and "an actor who put his hand on my knee for 1 second on a talk show years ago" with "a man guilty of drugging and/or serially raping women" -- as if there is total moral equivalence between these things. This is a big 3rd-wave feminism "all men are born guilty" mess that needs to be checked before it wrecks our culture any farther.

At this point given the GOP nevertrump'rs have made it clear Moore can't win even though he won, even if he wins again, they just won't allow the people to vote for who they want, they the GOP who spent 30 million dollars on his adversary won't let it happen, he won't have any choice, if the governor is saying it would just nullify the election. He will have to step down I think.

This did succeed in keeping him from the 2-years chair, which was not much of a tenure.

However it mostly succeeded in making millions of conservatives and evangelicals think that the opposition is using typically dirty tricks -- they don't believe the "one month before election" claims made against DJT, either -- and made them dislike the GOP even more. Much like the more injust attacks on DJT it just makes his voters bond to him harder in defense.

The republican party is already dead, they just don't know it yet.

RC

• Like 3

Misc. Trump-Administration issues of the moment:

Media makes it worse not better:
TWEET: If the mainstream media had not so thoroughly disgraced itself by partisan hackery, right now Moore would have zero support. That's not a comment on whether Moore is guilty but on how people, with reason, totally distrust the media.

I agree with that. He may be guilty as F--- but the timing and approach of it has wrecked credibility with people who think it's merely political.

TWEET: Why would we take the word of an accuser that we don't know over the word of the accused that we do know? @MooreSenate has YEARS of faithful CONSISTENT service.
TWEET: I lived and worked in Gadsden, Alabama. If there was rumors, gossip or truth told I would have heard about it & I it would have made front page news ages ago.

Yeah, probably it's not flying with his voters.

Selective media:
TWEET: Which conspiracy on the right prevented The NY Times & other media outlets from interviewing & investigating Broderick’s claim for 25 years?

Yeah there's that.

Larger goals than even The Devil:
TWEET: And make no mistake: the REASON Democrats want Moore’s Senate seat so badly? With one more + traitor John McCain, Democrats take control of the Senate and can begin IMPEACHMENT proceedings against President Trump. WE ARE UNDER ATTACK.

And here we were believing Moore that it was the work of the devil and all...lol...

Ooooh morning hearings with Jeff Sessions and others today. (Fusion GPS also behind closed doors today.)
TWEET: ”Now what we know for CERTAIN is for a while now, the #DOJ has been looking into ALL of these allegations. And NOT just #UraniumOne but the #ClintonFoundation, LEAKS💦out of the FBI, the UNMASKING of Americans!” -@SaraCarterDC

That's the biggest news of the week!

RC

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, redcairo said:

Moore: I don't like Moore because I consider him an activist judge. That said I'd rather he be a senator than a judge. If his people don't care if he's a religious nut why should I. But judges IMO should be hardline rule of law.

I consider the current drama a huge setup though, especially now that Gloria is involved. She's a paid dem operative (wikileaks email proof on that) and did the same thing just prior to DJT election. The "month before the election" is the key time. 40 years of running for public office I tend to think if someone had stuff on them it'd show up sooner. It was iffy but the moment she stepped in I considered the entire thing a political farce.

Mitch McConnell spent 30 million dollars trying to get the guy who was not Moore into the chair.  He hates Moore.

The instant the article came out about Moore, which was a minor thing (touched her bra strap? 38 years ago? Took her home? FFS it's not like that is rape even if it's true) McConnell announced Moore was done. Didn't even wait for dust to settle let alone any response. It was like he was perched on the edge of something waiting for it. He expected Moore to step down.

Everybody 'right' I see online believes that McConnell is some part of making this happen, even against his own party, and that he is so rabidly against Moore, even though Moore's people want him, that he would rather have a democrat in office. (There was even a story with that headline quite some time ago, as if predictive...)

The republican party is already dead, they just don't know it yet.

RC

The judiciary fulfills their role in the corporate structure just as "senators" fill their role in the corporate structure - that only loosely has anything to do with "governing" the "united states."

If anyone had any questions about whether or not "the judiciary" follows de facto or de jure law - look no further than traitor Roberts taking the unprecedented step of supreme judicial activism vis a vis writing law when Obamacare was deemed to have been passed into the books of corporate bylaws.  (I'll put this a bit more simply: SCOTUS can give thumbs or or thumbs down and THAT'S IT - if we had a true and functional legitimate and lawful government, Roberts' declaration of "no problem, its just a tax, that settles it" would have been laughed at by both chambers of Congress and the Leaders would have stood up and said that's great and all, but its OUR job and NOONE else's to write law here - so after SCOTUS declared it unconstitutional as written, its back to the house of pain for you, Mr Bill, and then it can be rewritten and rearranged and sent back to SCOTUS for further "constitutional" (guffaw) review.  But as we all know, Congress neither read nor wrote Obamacare, making the entire "vote" on it a complete farce before it was even deemed to have passed.)

These corporate officers do not represent the people in their state - they represent their true constituents, i.e. the same bankster-mic interests that created the feaux "law" set of corporate bylaws known as The Constitution of The United States.  This is why the actions of people like McConnel, McCain, Graham merely represent a veneer over the gridlock that prevents too much of "anything substantial" from getting done.

But when the chips are down and the "gov" needs to assert itself once again against the citizenry - the Whips run around and count all the votes up and make sure that the gridlock can be maintained - or if in the course of violating the alleged Constitution - they make sure that the Obamacares or the Patriot Acts have just barely enough votes to be etched into the corporate bylaws in puerto rico.

The same crap happens on the "left" with gatekeepers like Pelosi, Reid, who similarly represent their true constituency precisely as ordered.

Sign in to follow this