vrihlea

Has anyone met or know anything about these guys

39 minutes ago, vrihlea said:

is the offer still up ?

I probably shouldnt have mentioned anything about that - it wasnt me, I have not amassed such a level of gung, I stuck around in society instead :rolleyes::lol:  (iirc it was somewhat in response to shit talkers.)

feats of qi most often cost training time, jing, qi.

but it was fun doing energetic push hands with my buddy (a different person than aforementioned, of course,) and "pushing, pulling and freezing" was how I made him take a step back without touching him at all.  he started laughing and said "you bastard"

:lol:

cultivate fundamentals ;)

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, vrihlea said:

Can you expand a little bit on what you mean by: "pushing, pulling and freezing" ?
Who is teaching this ? Where ? and how much does it cost ?

Google Ling kong jin and you will find sources. 

The basic pulling and pushing exercises are in Mantak Chias book about Cosmic Qigong which is a translation of Kong Jing Gong. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, windwalker said:

hardly, by all means no....didnt see any questions maybe I missed them.

It would have been better to start with asking how by what  it is said to work.

or maybe some thoughts on it....

There is a  good clip that kind of goes into some of the theory of it.

But of course most here already "know"  because ?  they know...

good clip showing a way to approach something..actually might be more important

then to to know and understand something.   

And this clip relates to contactless fighting in which way? 

1 hour ago, Chang said:

My advice would be to steer clear of the fantastical and restrict your studies to Taoist health and martial arts. Kong Jin, much like Mo Pai, is a road leading nowhere.

I thought this all is/was part of martial arts.

1 hour ago, Mudfoot said:

Google Ling kong jin and you will find sources. 

The basic pulling and pushing exercises are in Mantak Chias book about Cosmic Qigong which is a translation of Kong Jing Gong. 

I've given up on trying to learn something from books and/or by googling stuff, if you want to learn something you have to find someone who can teach you. At least that's how I see it

1 hour ago, Mudfoot said:

And this clip relates to contactless fighting in which way? 

take a look at min 42

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, vrihlea said:

take a look at min 42

It is not contactless (referring to Changs statement about this, which my initial comment also was about), and it seems to be performed on students. 

I saw this back in -98. 

So from the point of view of what has been discussed lately in this thread,  this is a diversion from the discussion, avoiding the issue. 

And you are right,  learning from a teacher is the best way. 

PM me if you want to get examples of traditions that use the basic exercises, so you can find a live teacher. 

I have a videotape in my basement from 2001, of me practicing empty force on one of my practice partners, where I make him loose balance and fall back in a sofa. 

I was standing 3-4 feet away. 

But,  he did not resist, on the contrary, he tried to feel what I was doing. 

That is an entirely different animal than a contactless useful martial technique. 

• Like 1

On 11/17/2017 at 12:23 AM, Mudfoot said:

How does one become a lama? 

And is the name Lama Rama Ding Dong already taken? 

In a lot of these system to become a lama one way I know is that you would have to reach high states of conciciousnes in your lifetime then before you die you would project you Hun or soul whatever word you want to use, to reincarnate into that existence and how that’s done is something that I belive just comes to you through getting comfortable with the bardo states and navigating them, so you would have to be at a state of conciciousese where you can enter the bardo states naturtly. 

Edited by X2471990

Ha ha haaar !    You guys are a crack up ....  :D

save yourselves some time and skip all the fake Lama BS at the beginning of this vid and go to     1:25       ... seriously ? 

• Haha 3

On 11/17/2017 at 10:14 AM, Mudfoot said:

No known person today seems to be able to show this effect on persons that are not in a teacher-student relationship, at least not on an aggressive challenger.  This have been commented again and again by various teachers and discussed at length on martial forums. 

Yes, I can back that up, a student needs to be able to sense and yield to chi as pressure If they want to, usually, there are a few exceptions that I've known who can push and tumble unsuspecting and untrained individuals, and they will not teach you.  However that Lama Dorje is a liar, fake ,fraud, bullshitter, money grubbing liar, oops wait, I already said liar.  That jumping up and down shit you see his students do is nothing more than the product of suggestibility and wanting to be in the 'in' crowd.

I've known a couple or more teachers who can do the jedi stuff to non students.  I've seen a video of a Systema master who could do it, but couldn't find it.  I'll look again, just in case.

OOOH, I see that he is now 'venerable' , how quickly he progresses up the ladder.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

see the old Lady at the end of the above ^ clip ?    Good God, I hope she doesnt try that elsewhere   ... we seen what can happen with such stupid suggestibility !

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

... first, gets concerned and goes to her , next realises he totally stuffed up and tries to 'escape' by chucking a 'seizure' ... since one cant do that forever , next he recovers and invites all to 'join us in a circle '  .

:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

Let's all play a guessing game and see if we can figure out why the real thing will not teach the real thing to interested people like vrihlea or like the fuckhead Lama Doordrop.

Edited by Starjumper

41caf5144214_sf_4.jpg

Lama Dorkdrop

0.jpg

Lama's dork dropping .

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

Let's all play a guessing game and see if we can figure out why the real thing will not teach the real thing to interested people like vrihlea or like the fuckhead Lama Doordrop.

Language !    :angry:

Mr   Lama Dorkdrop   ...     to  you .

Spoiler

... or I shall 'moderate' you with my secret   one finger seizure touch  ....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think it's cute how the Venerable Mr. Lama Dork Drop got all his dorks to wear dresses just like him.

Maybe next his title will be Most Highest.

Edited by Starjumper

Anyone getting an idea yet on why this stuff is kept from dorks, hobbyists, and egomaniacs?

I admit this looks like it was staged, but it's real as far as the way these things work on untrained individuals.

Edited by Starjumper

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

@ #zonesboy ,  it looks like she really got butt hurt at 1:03

thanks for posting my thought upon seeing that vid  :ph34r::D:D

• Like 1

Lets not forget 'Sensai Dilman's' comment   ( when his 'drop from a distance' didnt work in a test ) .'

" Well , ahhh , you can neutralise it by pressing one of your big toes up and the other down. Thats what he was doing. And then switch them, press the down toe up and the other down . That will neutralise it . "

Spoiler

ku-xlarge1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/17/2018 at 1:38 AM, Nungali said:

Ha ha haaar !    You guys are a crack up ....  :D

save yourselves some time and skip all the fake Lama BS at the beginning of this vid and go to     1:25       ... seriously ? 

It's sort of like hypnosis. People do things they normally wouldn't because their actions are observed by others (and their expectations).

Honestly, stay well clear of Peter Yeung (Dr. Lama, Sufi, Master or whatever title he makes up for himself). He is well known in this part of the world, Newcastle UK as a liar, cheat, and a bully who used to beat up his students. 

His 'followers' are like members of a brainwashing cult. You might as well flush your hard earned cash down the lavatory !

Sorry to be so blunt, but sometimes you need to be to get your point across.

• Like 4