Hey everyone,

I've got a black mark on my third chakra and I need some answers lol. Let me put it into context: I've been seeing a bioenergetic therapist for about 2 years now and as time has gone by I couldn't help but notice a strange black mark on my solar plexus chakra. It came to my attention because that is precisely the chakra I've been working on lately. And what has made itself obvious to me as I progressed through my energy work is that the more I moved forward with what I was doing the more the black mark became increasingly smaller. My therapist says it now has the shape of an "S" or a snake (Kundalini serpent?). What possibly could have happened to me--and it seems more and more likely the more I go into this stuff--is that I have been a victim of black magic, where some individual (Or individuals) have targeted my solar plexus chakra, the seat of your energetic system, and litteraly sucked the life out of me for all these years. Is it a coincidence that the more my energetic levels go up, the less visible the black symbol becomes; and the stronger I become, the less I attract those people who drain my energy levels. It's no coincidence.

I've come to the point where I feel the need to discuss this with somebody (Other than with my therapist). I hope I've come to the right place. 

Thank you for your time. 

Best regards

Hello, dawn90 and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi dawn,

I know nothing of your situation but there are some here who I feel sure will speak with you about it.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

17 hours ago, dawn90 said:

Hey everyone,

I've got a black mark on my third chakra and I need some answers lol. Let me put it into context: I've been seeing a bioenergetic therapist for about 2 years now and as time has gone by I couldn't help but notice a strange black mark on my solar plexus chakra. It came to my attention because that is precisely the chakra I've been working on lately. And what has made itself obvious to me as I progressed through my energy work is that the more I moved forward with what I was doing the more the black mark became increasingly smaller. My therapist says it now has the shape of an "S" or a snake (Kundalini serpent?). What possibly could have happened to me--and it seems more and more likely the more I go into this stuff--is that I have been a victim of black magic, where some individual (Or individuals) have targeted my solar plexus chakra, the seat of your energetic system, and litteraly sucked the life out of me for all these years. Is it a coincidence that the more my energetic levels go up, the less visible the black symbol becomes; and the stronger I become, the less I attract those people who drain my energy levels. It's no coincidence.

I've come to the point where I feel the need to discuss this with somebody (Other than with my therapist). I hope I've come to the right place. 

Thank you for your time. 

Best regards

Hi Dawn90,

Your issue is not that you are being attacked by black magic, but more that you are open and highly receptive at the 5th chakra. You are subconsciously connecting to people and the environment around you with that energy streaming in. That energy then “hits” (or resonates) with your own issues and fears, which causes the feeling of lack of energy. The black mark that you have seen at the 3rd is most likely issues around your sense of self that is resonating with those energy flows. As you clear those subconscious issues, the mark gets smaller. Kind of like your mind has created a conscious translation of this subconscious energy process.

The key is trying to more energetically balance. Learn to transmit more at the 5th, so that you can release (or let pass thru) the outside energy you are taking in. It is sort of like you are a big tank that is taking in stuff (and it gets heavy and full), and the goal is to be more like a river flowing.

While it may not seem this way with your experiences, you really have a fairly high level of openness. It is just a question of sort of opening up both sides of the spectrum.

Best,

Jeff

• Like 4

I sense the reason for you bringing up the 5th chakra is because of my writing style. I must sound really open to you, as a person, because in real life I am not so, and even less in the 5th chakra. For great parts of my childhood I was practically mute. And it's not like I'm setting the world alight now. I'm fairly quiet. And that's to make it sound not as bad as it actually is. But perhaps on a energetic level I am open like you say. I've always hated writing but for some reason am attracted to its power, the power to convince and influence and inspire people. Probably has got to do with me being mute for so long. Kind of makes sense when I take into account your filling-of-the-tank-until-it's-full analogy. So much to say but don't know how to say it, so I keep it all in: theme of my life. 

if I read you between the lines. When you say "you have a fairly high level of openness," aren't you saying that because I'm so open that qualifies me as an ideal victim for others to syphon off. I'm so open, I'm giving them my energy, instead of them having to steal it from me.   

• Like 1

While there are those who would make you believe that the physical and non-physical world around you is just full of benevolent humans and entities, sadly, this is not the case. If you are very open in an uncontrolled manner, there will indeed be human and other beings hooking into to your subtle energy system and feed on it. Not unlike, if your physical immunity is down, you become a candy factory for parasitic organisms.

Those aforementioned folks will too easily write your negative experiences off as projections of your own unresolved issues, etc. Whereas the Deities they invoke are to be seen as more real than reality itself. :huh:

Well, the question whether "astral entities" (low and high) are real or projections of our own consciousness could not even be answered with last certainty by a magician the size of Aleister Crowley, but if they appear as real, it is generally a good idea to treat them as such.

Talking about parasitic humans, they do not always mean to harm you, often they are not aware of what they are doing. However, they need something that you seem to have plenty of and are seemingly so willing to give.

And why shouldn't you be? There are no boundaries, we all melt into One in the Universal Love Field. :wub:

Now it would not be advisable to go to the other extreme and energetically shut yourself off from your environment. In the immune system analogy, that would be as though you would develop an allergy.

Try this a simple but youseful exercise: Lay an energy sphere all around you. (I leave the colour up to you). This is your "deflector shield". It only lets energies in that are of a benevolent nature, while those wich are not, bounce off it (usually back to the sender :D).

By the same token, this shield keeps your vital energies in, just like an astronauts' suit would in outer space. Except for what is okay to share, of course. So make it a semi-permeasable membrane both ways.

Hope to hear from you again.

Michael

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

So make it a semi-permeasable membrane both ways.

kinda like a skin?  

but yeh - not like a "sheath"... at least, not quite

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Apeiron&Peiron said:

Lots of people say don't judge a book by its cover---but, after a while (and with enough energetic attunement) it becomes obvious that most covers give you a good impression of what is in the book.

you said a mouthful right there, didnt ya?

A big part of becoming more sensitive to Tao is leaving narratives and symbols behind.

Edited by moment
wordy
  • Like 3

you using my own words to build your narrative. it frustrates me.

it actually infuriates me. in truth you are free to your own interpretation like I am mine

neither one right or wrong all or none.

you look out to a crowd of people and you think ah everyone knows about avatar because your world has consisted of avatar.

but I don't know avatar and I do not think I want to understand or know avatar.

but you stand there like everyone know avatar.

and if we are going to be clear on energy body......there is long standing debate.

this is just meant to you as in you understood as in anyone....

not a you directly.

I think you think I should be living my life as you see fit.

they strengthen their own unhealthy patterns.....I quote you......

what about you....what do YOU DO?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dawn90 said:

if I read you between the lines. When you say "you have a fairly high level of openness," aren't you saying that because I'm so open that qualifies me as an ideal victim for others to syphon off. I'm so open, I'm giving them my energy, instead of them having to steal it from me.   

I don't know if that's what Jeff wanted to say. I wouldn't value being open as good or bad, instead simply be aware that you attract what resonates with you. Thinking that being open to energies will attract beings that steal your energies can and probably will work like a self-fulfilling prophecy. As being said, I would direct the focus on yourself, your issues and fears. Solving those issues will then automatically remove the basis for those seemingly attacks by others.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, 9th said:

kinda like a skin?  

but yeh - not like a "sheath"... at least, not quite

A skin is a good analogy, as it is letting certain things pass, while rejecting others.

What matters is that you use an image that you resonate with.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Apeiron&Peiron said:

what kind of "bioenergetic therapist" were you seeing?

I was, and still am, seeing a Bioenergetic therapist who follows the teachings of Alexander Lowen--the founder of this body psychotherapy. She's also a certified psychologist, a very good one at that.

And, with regards to the timeline, did the presence of certain individuals prompt you to see a therapist? Or was that something pursued for different reasons?

The presence of toxic people, like my parents, demanded that I investigate why my energy levels were so chronically low in their presence. When I got rid of a few people my energy levels rose but were still extremely low. So it seemed to as if they had done to me something permanent. 

And, I guess since I am covering all the bases, do you have a history of anything that could damage the integrity of your aura or provide an imprint that negative entities could latch onto? Things like: drug use (marijuana, alcohol, or whatever), any type of exaggerated sexual activity, spending time in places that have a dark or low vibration.

No, I don't. And that is one of the first things my therapist asked me, because apparently she saw, and she later told me, that my aura was non-existent. In other words, my aura was so depleted or small that it was barely noticeable even for someone highly skilled in the matter. She's very proficient at it, and I trust her completely. She told me even that she saw "black tentacles" gowing inside my root chakra. I even managed to see them while I was doing some energy work. I'm not usually capable of seeing auras or entities or energy cords or whatever. The only thing I ever managed to ever see was those two big black bands coming along the insides of my legs and ending up in my root chakra. I was the first one to mentionne them, and then she expanded on that calling them "tentacles."

have you been drawn to dark forms of art expression?

No I haven't. The only thing dark I have been interested in the last few years was "Satanic ritual abuse" and serial killers. The careful dismantlement of another human being I find fascinating, because that's what I feel has been done to me. I feel a need to understand this kind of horror. 

Edited by dawn90
  • Like 2

It has gone on forever. Because the first person to deplete me has been my mother. I didn't even know what it was like to have normal energy levels. That's how she was able to maintain me in this state for such a long time. All my life. 

• Like 1

When I was 20 years old I broke from my parents' stranglehold. We now live in two different continents. I still speak to them. 

No, I'm not from Portugal, sorry. I don't feel drainable at the moment. My energy levels are pretty low, but compared to how I was before I feel so alive. I'm on the upward curve, definitely. I think what I have done until now has been the hardest part, for sure. Life is proving to be alot easier and less complicated than I had expected, or was led to believe, and I'm enjoying the possibilities I see for myself in the future. If I decide to be courageous and keep facing my demons, I'll be okay. The black curse mark is almost gone. Whether it actually is one, I don't care. It needs to go, and it will go. I'm winning. 

Never say die attitud: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6Be9ObHjbU

• Like 3

Hi dawn90

Good to hear that you are on the upward curve.

Please remember that plenty of sleep, healthy nutrition, and healthy habits in general can go a long way restoring your vitality.

• Like 2

welcome Dawn,

much wisdom can be found on the forum, and much BS too.

tread carefully, just as you do in the real world.

I look forward to your contributions

• Like 2

Yeah, and the "curse mark" wasn't visible before I began my practice. It's like it drew it out to visible light so I could see it, and then it gradually became smaller and smaller as I progressed. 

I identify Strongly with this Scene

Edited by dawn90
  • Like 1

On 14/11/2017 at 7:27 PM, Apeiron&Peiron said:

When I had tuned into the person I was thinking about before, I had experienced a number of different things. Some did feel like a curse, actually. And I would see wisps of black enter into my space every once in a while. I also had a few strange dreams. Past-life things or occult pacts may have had a role to play, given the course of how my dreams went.

That's what you feel with me?