Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Gun Control and Shootings

I'm genuinely curious to see what the world would be like, if this avenue sees the end of the central banking institutions, the secret societies that plot death and destruction, hopelessly compromised by bribe money politics...

my buddy's jaw dropped last night when we were all gathered around the stove talking of these things and I said if the fedres gets looped in on these treasons, then that makes it a matter of a simple executive order, to seize ALL federal reserve banking institutions on US soil.  he said holy f*k, the world would temporarily stop spinning!  the whole planet would stop and say wait!  wtf just happened, what's going to happen now, and how do we deal with it?

pie in the sky, but not so high that its impossible to fly there at present...

agreed with the first part

but the second - there are already effective gun control measures in place - if the "authorities" decide to follow them.

its as daft as saying we need more border control - no!  we need to enforce what's already there, its plenty sufficient - again, if the "authorities" decide its important enough to enforce.

case in point, border enforcement is under control of DHS which is under the direction of the executive - and surprise surprise, when we had a tratior manchurian candidate in office, and the border becomes such a joke that someone can dress up as osama bin laden and waltz right across the border, while at the same time federal agents forced gun dealers to make sales that did not pass muster...

and not for nothin, but...

lbantifa.jpg

but the Gallagher kid says he was classmate freshman year...(does that necessarily preclude a youngen looking really young, though...there winds up being a year overlap...did hogg complete a full year at a single place, in the 2014-2015 school year?)

Gallagher appears to be a '19 grad, which would mean that Hogg was a year behind in math if the whole story checks out, he'd be a junior this year, "hogg's a senior."

my take is that Hogg perfectly fits the concept of a "media stringer" outside of the concept of a freelance journalist - especially given his 3 parental weird-connections.  already the perfect face for an all too coincidental shootup by the deep state, who planted odd notions like the secret service having been there at the training a month ago.

(If I were a teacher in this situation, I'd have been arrested for shooting a member of the swat team that was gunning kids down)

And right out of the back pocket....

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text

yeah, go ahead and try to tell me this one wasnt written ahead of time...

couple of my buddies are in an active shooter training at this very moment...and an interesting note from yesterday's prep, they talked about what to tell kids should this happen at school....and my buddy told his kids prior, the exact same thing that the trainer told his own children - if this goes down in your school, to hell with the bathroom, GTFO there!  know where the roof is to be accessed from; if its a matter of having to jump out of a window, 15 or 20 feet isnt THAT bad...discuss the surrounding area, knowing where to go to get the hell out of there, etc.

https://powderedwigsociety.com/parkland-red-flags/

Laura Ingraham revealed two more huge red flags that have popped up in the past 24 hours regarding the Parkland, Florida school massacre and I have another two of my own to add.

Red Flag #1. Bodycams. As we suspected and reported in prior articles, the deputies who did not enter the building while Nikolas Cruz was slaughtering high school kids did not enter on orders from above.

This is exactly what we believed would be revealed, as there is simply no way all four deputies on site at the time of the shooting were all cowards.

We don’t know who gave that order, just that the order came from higher, which means it should have been Sheriff Israel. If there was someone else who gave that order, then Israel should be fired, as he should have been in command of the operation. Actually, he should have been at the school, leading the operation, which brings up another question – where was Sheriff Israel during the attack?

Here is the big red flag – the deputies who were at the school while the massacre was underway have reported that they were ordered to not enter the building without bodycams, and they didn’t have bodycams.

WHAT!? Whoever gave that order, and again, it had to be Israel, so obviously had to know that they had no bodycams. It appears someone from higher up didn’t want them to find and kill the murderer.

Why not?

By the way, I am not holding these deputies blameless. All four should have ignored that order and gone into the building anyway. Why didn’t they? They thought their jobs were more important than 17 dead teenagers? I don’t believe that!

Red Flag #2. Radio communications. It is also being reported that there was no radio communication during the attack. Radio communication was dead. That would be highly unusual. Police departments have the very best radio communication equipment available.

If there was no radio communications during the attack, how did the deputies receive orders to not enter the building without bodycams? Cell phone? Carrier pigeon? Again, where was Sheriff Israel during this time, hiding under his desk?

By the way, Scott Israel and the Broward Sheriff’s Department also botched the response to the 2017 Ft. Lauderdale Airport massacre that left five dead. Their excuse? Radio communication went dead.

Red Flag #3. Deputy Petersen’s movement. It has been reported that Deputy Scot Peterson, the School Resource Officer, was inside the school dealing with a female student when the firing started. He then ran outside. Why? Why didn’t he run toward the firing and neutralize the killer? Is he truly a coward? He denies that.

Red Flag #4. Cruz capture. Cruz was reportedly captured off campus walking down the street. He was unarmed. Where is the murder weapon? Didn’t police set up an immediate perimeter to keep the killer from escaping the crime scene? How did Cruz leave the school without being seen?

The involvement of the Broward Sheriff’s Office in this tragic episode is beginning to stink to high Heaven. Every question that is answered raises two more.

This now appears to much more than incompetence. Authorities should now be looking at charges of criminal negligence.

Its also interesting that the police report filed made no mention of cruz allegedly having a helmet, vest, grenades....while the Uber ride was supposedly confirmed, there's no mention of the Uber driver saying anything about the alleged having additional "gear"

BTW, how could the on site deputy manage to get a description of the shooter when he didn't enter the building, much less broadcast that description (which did NOT match the allegation of an 'armored up' shooter) IF the radio system was 'down'?

Nevermind, everyone, just ban guns and then only corrupt police and traitorous federal officials will be able to commit mass murder...

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, zerostao said:
  Hide contents

musta been a fun one, its gone already

17 hours ago, zerostao said:

yep, free speech is being snuffed out by FB and YouTube--

that is why I am stepping away from FB, probably the internet at large,

sucks since I make a good bit of my $ online 

on an even playing field, FB & YT die within a few years

same as MSM without black money

people go to goog fb yt etc out of habit, but once better platforms come, they'll die like myspace

I wonder why they had to sneak away with that bag instead of prominently displaying it as evidence

copsguns.jpg

Edited by joeblast

Radio blackout, deviations from training...

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article203015289.html

Deputies were told to set up ‘perimeter’ around Parkland shooting. That’s not the training

The Broward Sheriff’s Office captain who initially took charge of the chaotic scene at a Parkland high school where 17 people were killed told deputies to form a perimeter around the deadly scene — which they did instead of going in to confront the shooter, according to a partial BSO dispatch log obtained by the Miami Herald.

Capt. Jan Jordan, commander of BSO’s Parkland district, gave the order, the log shows, identifying her by her police call sign.

Broward Sheriff Scott Israel has said BSO training and nationwide active-shooter procedure call for armed law enforcement officers to confront shooters immediately rather than secure a scene.

The document raises fresh questions about the department’s handling of the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Feb. 14.

----

Time stamps were not visible on the log of calls to BSO dispatch obtained by the Herald. But a fuller version shared earlier with Fox News shows the shooting — which lasted roughly six minutes — would have been over by the time of Jordan’s order.

the Coral Springs officers show up, and they enter immediately as is the protocol...something rotten in Broward...

Edited by joeblast

18 hours ago, zerostao said:

yep, free speech is being snuffed out by FB and YouTube--

that is why I am stepping away from FB, probably the internet at large,

sucks since I make a good bit of my $ online 

What I say a class action lawsuit?
When is it effective?
Who controls the narrative?
WHO wrote the singular censorship algorithm?
WHO deployed the algorithm?
WHO instructed them to deploy the algorithm?
SAME embed across multiple platforms.

Why?
Why is the timing relevant?
Where is @Snowden?
Why did ES leave G?
Why has NK out of the news cycle?
Define false flag?
What event(s) change the news cycle?
Why didn’t LV change the news cycle?
You have more than your know.

BOOM.
Q

leaving aside the whole entire thing about an "assault weapon" being a total misnomer term....

184e79f4b9364d0f608ad86b62d3d03bedb9be18

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

So did they demolish drain the swamp high school yet?  /s

Funny that all these years later you can still find videos showing ways sandy hook was bullshit, even with the place torn down.  Gotta admit I missed this one about the entrance being shot with a shotgun (but oh wait, the unidentified long gun was in the trunk, or was it the front seat?)....and evidence that it was a 12 gauge breaching round used....now who has 12 gauge breaching rounds...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QK9EhGQhNcJV/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaching_round

A breaching round or slug-shot is a shotgun shell specially made for door breaching. It is typically fired at a range of 6 inches (15 cm) or less, aimed at the hinges or the area between the doorknob and lock and doorjamb, and is designed to destroy the object it hits and then disperse into a relatively harmless powder.

Breaching rounds are designed to destroy door deadbolts, locks, and hinges without risking lives by ricocheting or by flying on at lethal speed through the door, as traditional buckshot can. These frangible rounds are made of a dense sintered material, often metal powder in a binder such as wax, which can destroy a lock or hinge and then immediately disperse. They are used by military and SWAT teams to quickly force entry into a locked room. Amongst police, these rounds are nicknamed "master keys", and their use is known as "Avon calling".[1] Ideally, breaching rounds may be used in a standard combat shotgun or riot shotgun, or in a specialized shotgun, often attached to a rifle, such as the KAC Masterkey or M26 Modular Accessory Shotgun System.

Edited by joeblast

Please Don't Shoot Sign

They don't seem to have much understanding of the constitution, federal and state law, who makes them and how they'er enforced.

And yet seem very willing to cede their rights.  Why should states or people support new federal gun laws,  and not laws like mmmm  immigration laws.  Why are sanctuary cites / states which are illegal  under the law not enforced.  In florida  "police seize first firearms under Florida's new gun-control laws"  http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooting-guns-seized-lighthouse-point-20180316-story.html

what happens to those who follow the law. 

"The Twenty-Sixth Amendment provides, “The right of citizens of the United States, who are 18 years of age or older, to vote, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any state on account of age.” It prohibits states from discriminating among voters based on age, for people who are at least 18 years old, and grants Congress power to “enforce” that prohibition through “appropriate legislation.” The Twenty-Sixth Amendment is the last in a series of amendments enacted over more than a century expanding constitutional protection for voting rights. Like many other amendments, it was enacted as a direct repudiation of a U.S. Supreme Court ruling. "

Interesting isn't it.  Able to vote be drafted or join the military, and yet some want to raise the age to buy a gun to 21 and have some kind of federal registry.   The Florida state registry shows what can happen  for those who follow the law,  for those who don't it won't matter never did...

Those wanting to restrict guns protected by those with guns,  notice who has the guns..

fullsizeoutput_3f09.jpeg

why was the voting age changed?

"Traditionally, Americans had to be at least 21 years old to vote. Section 2 of the Fourteenth Amendment, enacted after the Civil War, protects the right to vote for the “male inhabitants of [each] state, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States.”  States were permitted to lower the voting age, but not required to do so.

By the time of the Vietnam Conflict, most states still limited the franchise to people 21 and older. Because so many men between 18 and 20 were being drafted to fight in Vietnam, Congress came under substantial pressure to expand the franchise to them. Congress consequently enacted the Voting Rights Act of 1970, which lowered the voting age to 18 for all federal, state, and local elections." 

Edited by windwalker
  • Thanks 1

I noted someone recently reminded us of how many Representatives and Senators have armed guards protecting them.

I knew a woman who was an armed guard for Hulk Hogan for a while.

Fix the people, not the gun laws.

• Like 1

Unfortunately the education system is educating people on how to depend on others to fix them instead of teaching them to fix themselves

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep.  Life is becoming more and more emotionally based rather than based in rationalism and logic.

And no, I have no idea where this is going to lead to regarding life in the USA.

can you define an assault weapon.  " isn't getting something like a person getting  a gun and like using it for a bad thing"

funny post on another site

"No driving until you attain the age of 21
(No Assault Cars)
No texting until you attain the age of 21... 
(No assault texting)
No cell phones until you attain the age of 21
(No assault Phones)
No voting until you attain the age of 21
No joining the military until you attain the age of 21"

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this