Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Gun Control and Shootings

#Jail'sInHisFuture

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-27/broward-county-officials-opened-66-investigations-misconduct-under-sheriff-israel

The Broward County State Attorney's office launched over 66 misconduct investigations by Sheriff's deputies going back to 2012, reports Journalist and Fox News contributor Sara Carter.

broward%20county%20lamborghini.jpg?itok=

Approximately 66 BSO (Broward Sheriff’s Office) deputies and other employees, including supervisory personnel were arrested for, charged with, and/or convicted of crimes that run the gamut from Armed Kidnapping, to Battery, Assault, Falsifying records, Official Misconduct, Narcotics trafficking, and other crimes involving dishonesty and violence in the years immediately proceeding 2013 when Jermaine was killed. Most of the offenses on the list occurred in the years 2012-2013,” according to court records filed against Israel and the Broward County Sheriff deputy defendants.

“Often the cases against BSO (Broward Sheriff’s Office) employees are resolved by guilty pleas resulting in short or no period of incarceration and a chance for the criminal record to be cleared after a period of time.”

well you can add helping cover up a false flag mass murder operation to his list of offenses...

Edited by joeblast

Parkland bus fires

Parkland this parkland that

parkland anti drain swamp lady,

parkland shooting,

parkland memorial hospital was where JFK was declared dead

(also know as, you're too damned clever for your own good, arent ya there pal)

how many "coincidences" can be thrown in people's faces.

its funny the youtube comments though, the vast majority of people dont believe the stupid bs stories.

I'm not sure if the rose given at the memorial....well, context, see Bill Cooper - that's a symbol for "we have won" that was supposed to be symbolic of bankster triumph over humanity...but given all the q postings, that appears to me, to be a false indicator - they know, and they did this on purpose, to make traitors think the wrong thing.

some tea leaves are large....some are tiny...

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

references to a scrubbed FB posting whereby its noted that alleged's mom left the deschamps lady a large sum of money meant to take care of the 2 kids - deschamps' son throws cruz out of the house 3 days after mom's death and says I'll gut you if you return here, crossing 911 calls from both sides, deschamps winds up getting the younger brother put away in an institution....what would florida trailer trash do for a mil?  one could wonder...

Just now, zerostao said:

all of this talk about mental health lately, I wonder if it is foreshadowing a return to those (in)glorious days of asylums, which are used to put dissenters, artists, writers, free thinkers etc away

Besides not being pc who will run the government :ph34r:

• Like 1

oh ffs....so now "they found" "another 150 rounds of ammo" "in his gun!"  (lmao)

and the spare magazines had swastikas carved in them!!!

sorry anti semites, actual semites roll their eyes at stuff like that and say oh, you silly J*s making shit up again

I think the only thing they could have done better was perhaps photoshopped hitler mustaches on cruz

go ahead and collect that charity money, it'll be a useful exhibit of more charity fraud.

I tell that to people when they ask me for donations...sorry, I help individuals out, not charity conglomerates, too much abuse of all that free money.

• Like 1

my sister, she had 3 of her best friends die

my sister, she had 4 of her best friends die

my sister, she had 2 of her best friends die

cmon man keep those lines straight, if you cant do that you'll never make it in the biz

5 minutes ago, joeblast said:

I help individuals out, not charity conglomerates, too much abuse of all that free money.

pm me for my private off shore account :ph34r:

I welcome all cash contributions :wub:

Sorry no cryptocurrency :rolleyes: (at this time any way) :lol:

no crypto?  heh.  hang on to them FRNs, they'll be worth the paper they're printed on before too too long. ;)

more than a few times I've avoided being paid back by friends who I gave or lent to

I only get irked when its a book that doesnt get returned :D

4 minutes ago, joeblast said:

no crypto?  heh.  hang on to them FRNs, they'll be worth the paper they're printed on before too too long. ;)

more than a few times I've avoided being paid back by friends who I gave or lent to

I only get irked when its a book that doesnt get returned :D

Gold or silver are preferred :wub:

But my off shore bank is currently ok with FRN's :)

• Like 1

daltonjack.gif

As soon as Trump talks about arming teachers, SC passes law giving that ok, the very next week we have this?  Get that bullshit outta here.

I hope Q's right just so we can stop having to witness all this false flag bullshit

• Like 1

BBC reports:

A Georgia teacher who barricaded himself in classroom and fired a handgun is in police custody.

Jesse Randal Davidson, 53, locked his students in the hallway and fired a shot when the principal opened the door, according to U.S. media reports.

In 2016, police responded to a call from Davidson himself. He said he wanted to confess to having had a woman killed.

But after hearing what police considered fanciful details of the incident, they concluded that he was delusional.

"Mr. Davidson did state that he was on several different medications for depression and had only just gotten out of the hospital today," police said at the time.

They never could find any victim or evidence of a crime.

Its time to ban SSRIs and basically all depression medication and the heads of the FDA should roll, be replaced, and then objectively take a look at why the hell there is basically a 1:1 correlation between all these "mass shootings" and depression medication.

And of course I want to know - did he ever have contact with any member of the FBI or CIA?

Were any FBI or CIA "agents" in the vicinity when this shooting happened?

Its time to take a look at what MKUltra morphed into and dig out all of that research and declassify it.

and of course, start the fkn prosecutions already

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, joeblast said:

Its time to ban SSRIs and basically all depression medication and the heads of the FDA should roll, be replaced, and then objectively take a look at why the hell there is basically a 1:1 correlation between all these "mass shootings" and depression medication.

And of course I want to know - did he ever have contact with any member of the FBI or CIA?

Were any FBI or CIA "agents" in the vicinity when this shooting happened?

Its time to take a look at what MKUltra morphed into and dig out all of that research and declassify it.

and of course, start the fkn prosecutions already

Shortly after reading this post, (and in all honesty, many similar posts ), my knees began shaking or would begin to shake...

Funny thing being I had a doctors appointment today and I took my nieces I pad along ...

"Doctor, Doctor give me the news ... my knee reacted earlier as I described before.. and we couldn't replicate it in your office."

"Lets try this Doctor now watch carefully" I said.

"What are you doing?" she asked?

"I'm about to read a post on The Dao Bums." I replied as I opened TTB > Off Grid > Gun Control and Shootings and pulled the very post I quoted above....

I began to giggle and my knees began to dance.

Then I laughed uncontrollably as my knees jerked, first one then the other... somewhat violently I might add at least to those not use to such a spectical.

"Mr. Cold", the Doctor said Eureka "You are having a sympathetic knee jerk reaction to the knee jerk posting!" she exclaimed!

"The laughter is helpful very helpful!" the Doc said "But I'm going to write you a prescription" she continued as she wrote "Take one grain of NACI as needed when reading certain posts by those particular authors prone to knee jerk reactions.

Just thought I would pass this along, with the recommendation to take it with a grain of salt...:lol:

• Like 1

Upon reflection I want to make it clear I'm as upset with the gun violence in America and thru out the world as I can be.

My humorous post was an attempt to make it clear that this is a complex problem and it will defy easy answers.

So called "knee jerk reactions" is what I was and am critical of...

42 minutes ago, zerostao said:

laughter is good medicine. and your post did cause me to laugh. enough of that--- :lol:

it was no laughing matter when yesterday? Trump sounded like Diane Feinstein talkking about "take the guns and worry about due process later" 'assault rifle bans' et al universal background checks, my gawd Trump is either just doing this for TV/theatre or else he is becoming poison, are we really going to have to elect Wayne Lapierre POTUS?

I think we need a new meme, kinda like getting rick rolled

[/spoiler]

Except this one can be TrumpTrolled

Confuse and piss some people off, knowing that its "Congress" (chuckle) that has to "write" (chuckles again) a bill up and get it passed before he has a say on it.

lol kneejerk....what's the first thing I always ask when "an event" happens, what's the #1 most highly correlated thing (aside from fbicia involvement)....the pattern has to fit before the reaction points in that direction.

I was completely serious about the depression medication, except that it'd be ignorant as all hell to snap a line all of a sudden and say nobody can have them, because cold turkey withdrawals from that are no fun game.  (not from my own personal bodily experience of course, because I never took any, but I've had significant others either go off of them, or have their psycho doc tell them it might be a good idea, and then had to deal with those repercussions.)

that shit is poison.  99% of its prescribing is unnecessary, and when the money's big enough, fedgov dont care about US residents being made guinea pigs out of.

But people that pay attention to things and dont think everything's just some silly misunderstanding/coincidence, know darn well that dismantling the CIA & FBI would go a lot further towards preventing mass shootings than eliminating SSRIs would.

Edited by joeblast
this editor SUCKS. ROYALLY. I'm about at the point where I hate posting here because of this POS editor. I closed my spoiler tag like I was supposed to, but it must be oh, I didnt use the fancy button like I was supposed to or something? Criiiiiiiipes
  • Like 1

Our Holy Father in heaven and our divine creator ... bless these guns   (and our crowns of bullets ) 

?m=02&d=20180228&t=2&i=1236080616&r=LYNX

49AB365000000578-5443707-image-a-18_1519

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

Our Holy Father in heaven and our divine creator ... bless these guns   (and our crowns of bullets ) 

?m=02&d=20180228&t=2&i=1236080616&r=LYNX

49AB365000000578-5443707-image-a-18_1519

Only in America.

:wacko: sad to say only in America

• Like 1

Well,  let's be more accurate ; 'only in USA '  and only in that form .

But  USA  did and still does have a forefront position in the development  of 'world culture' , or 'western global culture'.   Which, by all the indicators, is in decline.  One of the terminal indicators of decline , moves into the self destructive phase. This is self destruction. Just as a person in 'decline' and bad 'psychological health'  may eventually  kill themselves , a society  and/or culture can, en mass, act out these self destructive forces.

I dont expect the problem to just go away, it will get worse and worse , and become more senseless (unless one senses what is driving it ). It won't stop by itself without appropriate remedies   and although on 'small scale' such remedies and solutions have worked ( eg in  some smaller, regional, indigenous cultures ) , in a huge complex social structure like this, it is near impossible to implement such remedies ... without a massive 'master re-set' .

Yes,  the theory goes, not just individuals  can get psychologically sick and aberrant, but whole cultures and societies can .  And when you living in one of those ... not much makes sense ;  meaning, life,  purpose , reason for existence .  

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Well,  let's be more accurate ; 'only in USA '  and only in that form .

But  USA  did and still does have a forefront position in the development  of 'world culture' , or 'western global culture'.   Which, by all the indicators, is in decline.  One of the terminal indicators of decline , moves into the self destructive phase. This is self destruction. Just as a person in 'decline' and bad 'psychological health'  may eventually  kill themselves , a society  and/or culture can, en mass, act out these self destructive forces.

I dont expect the problem to just go away, it will get worse and worse , and become more senseless (unless one senses what is driving it ). It won't stop by itself without appropriate remedies   and although on 'small scale' such remedies and solutions have worked ( eg in  some smaller, regional, indigenous cultures ) , in a huge complex social structure like this, it is near impossible to implement such remedies ... without a massive 'master re-set' .

Yes,  the theory goes, not just individuals  can get psychologically sick and aberrant, but whole cultures and societies can .  And when you living in one of those ... not much makes sense ;  meaning, life,  purpose , reason for existence .  

Well, I thank you for the correction:)

And also for the comments with it!

Sign in to follow this