Sign in to follow this  
windwalker

Talk HRC

4 minutes ago, joeblast said:

Hateful beings who commit war crimes tend to generate their own hate back upon themselves.  And there's the tired ole vagina card again, as if 99.99% of the people who hate Hillary do so because of her gender and not because of the pile of dead bodies, guns, and drugs left in the wake of the clinton's extracurricular activities.  Bravo, its amusing to see some enjoy being led around by the nose and are willing to parrot whatever's fed to them.  We call that willful ignorance.

I can still hear the two bullet holes in Vince Foster's neck laughing.

The above in bold is misogynist, combined with conspiracy about so called crimes of the Clinton's, is ludicrous. It is difficult to comprehend that so called Taoists believe that anything goes, whether a belief or action.

I knew that the Trumpster's here would heed the call of the talking points as an attempt to divert the problems that the U.S. faces in the face of an administration that is based on lies and more lies.

The following quote is apropos to this discussion.

All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

— Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X

4 minutes ago, ralis said:

The above in bold is misogynist, combined with conspiracy about so called crimes of the Clinton's, is ludicrous. It is difficult to comprehend that so called Taoists believe that anything goes, whether a belief or action.

I knew that the Trumpster's here would heed the call of the talking points as an attempt to divert the problems that the U.S. faces in the face of an administration that is based on lies and more lies.

lol, so do I call you sexist for trying to divert attention away from crimes and trying to blame it on gender instead?  I digress, you display the exact overzealousness for one side of the illusion that you attempt to project at the other side of the illusion, and lash out at thoe who point out things about the illusion that disagree with what's been fed into your brain.  you couldnt get any more in that rut than if you were employed directly by the cia's media infiltration division itself :rolleyes:

• Like 1

lol, so do I call you sexist for trying to divert attention away from crimes and trying to blame it on gender instead?  I digress, you display the exact overzealousness for one side of the illusion that you attempt to project at the other side of the illusion, and lash out at thoe who point out things about the illusion that disagree with what's been fed into your brain.  you couldnt get any more in that rut than if you were employed directly by the cia's media infiltration division itself :rolleyes:

You were banned for remarks regarding Hillary which were misogynist if I correctly recall. Moreover, you have not pointed out one factually based argument, but rely on conspiracy theories which are based on Alex Jones and other purveyors of nonsense.

11 minutes ago, ralis said:

Hello kettle, meet pot...

That's pretty darn funny! You never quote headlines or bring the latest talking points to the table? You sound just like Hillary.

There is not a politician in the history of mankind that is not and was not a liar. The sooner you accept that Obama and Hillary, et al are liars too, the sooner you will gain some clarity on the political schemes that are playing out under the guise of "evidence" fabricated by the Obama Administration, Hillary, the DNC and god knows who else. Turning a willful blind eye to the misgivings and crimes committed by your party and its leaders does not, in any way, make them immune to scrutiny, investigations and hopefully, eventually prosecution.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Very bold of you to quote Adolf . I suppose wisdom is where you find it. But Trump was being attacked before he even had an administration,  and though it does appear that both Hillary and Trump had contacts with the.. foreign influences , It seems that Hillary was the one to get in bed with them , and Trump rejected the temptation, and instead ,invited them to send the emails to the News outlets publicly .  Hillary , to keep an ace up her sleeve, backed her emails up where she thought they wouldn't be found , but they were , and not by Trump. 

Hitler and his followers used the big lie very effectively, as well as, Trump understands how to use the big lie. Given the foolish whims of unevolved humans, history repeats itself often, right in front for all to see and most ignore at their peril. History is replete with the horror of human foibles.

Just now, ralis said:

Hitler and his followers used the big lie very effectively, as well as, Trump understands how to use the big lie. Given the foolish whims of unevolved humans, history repeats itself often, right in front for all to see and most ignore at their peril. History is replete with the horror of human foibles.

Fine, but you think the Big Lie is , what ? exactly. ( and if pressed , I would have to disagree with Adolf and say,small lies can be used to big effect as well ,  if one is sneaky )

3 minutes ago, ralis said:

You were banned for remarks regarding Hillary which were misogynist if I correctly recall. Moreover, you have not pointed out one factually based argument, but rely on conspiracy theories which are based on Alex Jones and other purveyors of nonsense.

You do not correctly recall.  Your attempts to paint me as a misogynist and whatever else are lame and half baked, as usual. 

Moreover, you have not refuted a single thing except to call it all ridiculous, and rely on conspiracy theories which are based on CIA propaganda parroted by their MSM lackeys and other purveyors of nonsense.

I didnt miss interacting with you, and there's no point in going back and forth on this when you are unable to discern fact from fiction and begin the ad hominems when you cant refute anything in a factually based manner.  All you can do is say its been covered up successfully, now never mention this ever again!

as an aside, I dont know how anyone ever got that hillary would have knowingly allowed weiner to nab all those emails.  no - weiner did that because he knew he was playing a dangerous game and didnt want to roll an Arkancide on one of his next few turns in the game.

8 minutes ago, ralis said:

You are mistaken.

Just now, Kar3n said:

Hello kettle, meet pot...

That's pretty darn funny! You never quote headlines or bring the latest talking points to the table? You sound just like Hillary.

There is not a politician in the history of mankind that is not and was not a liar. The sooner you accept that Obama and Hillary, et al are liars too, the sooner you will gain some clarity on the political schemes that are playing out under the guise of "evidence" fabricated by the Obama Administration, Hillary, the DNC and god knows who else. Turning a willful blind eye to the misgivings and crimes committed by your party and its leaders does not, in any way, make them immune to scrutiny, investigations and hopefully, eventually prosecution.

All I can say to you is that you are positing false equivalences. Moreover, I never see you post facts, but check the 'thank you' box quite often for anything posted regarding Trump. Says a lot.

I am only posting in regards to Trump and rarely veer off topic and for you to proceed from the conclusion that I am somehow unaware of human behavior in the political arena and life in general, is an erroneous conclusion on your part, or in formal logic, a non sequitur.

1 minute ago, Kar3n said:

You are mistaken.

Another statement with no facts to back it up.

Just now, ralis said:

Another statement with no facts to back it up.

Read the mod logs to refresh your failing memory!

Do your own research, ralis!

• Like 1

You do not correctly recall.  Your attempts to paint me as a misogynist and whatever else are lame and half baked, as usual. 

Moreover, you have not refuted a single thing except to call it all ridiculous, and rely on conspiracy theories which are based on CIA propaganda parroted by their MSM lackeys and other purveyors of nonsense.

I didnt miss interacting with you, and there's no point in going back and forth on this when you are unable to discern fact from fiction and begin the ad hominems when you cant refute anything in a factually based manner.  All you can do is say its been covered up successfully, now never mention this ever again!

as an aside, I dont know how anyone ever got that hillary would have knowingly allowed weiner to nab all those emails.  no - weiner did that because he knew he was playing a dangerous game and didnt want to roll an Arkancide on one of his next few turns in the game.

The so called pizzagate that you were so in love with turned out to be false and almost caused persons in the restaurant to die when a gunman attacked the restaurant.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Read the mod logs to refresh your failing memory!

Do your own research, ralis!

Failing memory? That is a slam and ad hominem at my character!

2 minutes ago, joeblast said:

Because one throws away the murder weapon with diligence , unless they're a noob.

You think he wanted the emails himself ? I am under the impression that Hillary shared the emails with Huma to circumvent a security protocol, and that she sent them to Anthony , so they could be printed for return to Hillary.  Therefore Hillary knew that these emails were out of her purview , at the very least . And so if she wanted them gone she at least would know where to purge them from as Secretary of state , I think she couldve gotten to them even if Weiner wanted to have them to protect himself ... somehow. (though it would look more incriminating than a nice bargaining chip )

9 minutes ago, ralis said:

The so called pizzagate that you were so in love with turned out to be false and almost caused persons in the restaurant to die when a gunman attacked the restaurant.

weinstein's laughing there in the background too...but sure sure, its JUST hollywood, right?  it was important enough for them to kill breitbart when he let it slip that he was going to come after everyone for it.  just because they were successful again at having it swept under the rug just like it was in the 80s with the franklin case does not mean that there's nothing there.  where's your vitriol for Hastert?  cmon, he's a republican and admitted pedo, so that makes it ok to trash him, right?  you can forego mention of his relationship with the podestas, because we all know its there.

keep your eye on the patsy!

it is amusing watching you twitch like harland williams in there's something about mary when confronted with the idea of 6 minute abs, though LOL

ok, making you look like a fool has lost its luster, on to more productive endeavors.

stosh...nope that was his leverage against having huma throw him under the bus...you let me under the bus and I air your dirty laundry...

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

All I can say to you is that you are positing false equivalences. Moreover, I never see you post facts, but check the 'thank you' box quite often for anything posted regarding Trump. Says a lot.

I am only posting in regards to Trump and rarely veer off topic and for you to proceed from the conclusion that I am somehow unaware of human behavior in the political arena and life in general, is an erroneous conclusion on your part, or in formal logic, a non sequitur.

Who the hell can tell fact from fiction in today's political climate? I have said it many times in this thread, and I will say it again. They are all liars, saying and doing whatever they (both parties) can to cover their own asses no matter the cost-  lives, money, careers...

You seem to be very unwilling to even address the blatant crimes committed by your party, but are quick to sling anything resembling impropriety at the current administration.

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

Pfft! Whatever...

When did memory become equated with character?

And, your posts are on always on target and never focused on an individual? No ad hominems, ever? Not even several today?

OK.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ralis said:

But it's not an insult, just an observation.  I readily acknowledge my failing memory.

3 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

But it's not an insult, just an observation.  I readily acknowledge my failing memory.

I don't have a failing memory. I just don't make it a point to remember everything on this site. I have other things to work on.

• Like 2

~~~ SPLIT BY STAFF ~~~

On 11/2/2017 at 10:30 PM, windwalker said:

Lets see what happens if anything..

Where is s the outrage over the DNC and Hillary rigging the primaries? That has to rank as one of the most heinous crimes against democracy. So, talk about Trump, I reckon. If the Democrats would clean up their own mess, there could be a chance to win the mid-terms in 2018 or the 2020 Presidential race. By refusing to rail against Hillary and the DNC you're pretty much handing Trump a re-election. So keep bitching about Trump and give Hillary a free pass.

My comments are aimed at the Democrats on this thread, not towards windwalker.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, zerostao said:

Where is s the outrage over the DNC and Hillary rigging the primaries?

She's out from my book, fwiw.

OMG like Trump's twitter account was shut down for hours ...

What I read is that it was switched off for 11 minutes by an employee who was leaving the company.  Then it was turned back on.

Edited by Trunk
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this