Sign in to follow this  
Ma.D.27

Ma.D.27

Hello Daobums,

Please let me briefly introduce myself. I’m 30y old and live in Prague, Czech Republic (anyone?). Although I'm naturally very skeptical and rational person, I've been always interested in many kind of “eastern spiritual” stuff. Actually I don't know where this internal passion has come from. And it has even deepened after my visits in China. When I was practicing Tai Chi for the first time, I felt like "yeah, that's it, exactly what I was looking for a long time". All those motions and basic theory principles made me sense immediately.

In past years I was (and I'm still) very interested in the sexual energy and how can I work with it. It was the first step, which has slowly led me to this slightly different mindset and approach to life in general. I'm looking for an authenticity in people. I can see it in their eyes. It makes me truly happy to meet a pure, beautiful and spontaneous people. During this time I've met many inspiring people who introduced me things like Tai Chi, Taoism, Meditations, OOBE, Tantra, Mantak Chia's work, sperm retention, etc. Yes I admit, that it sounds like I'm not focused only on one thing and I'm trying to do too many things at once. True that. I guess that many of you started like this and this is somehow a natural way of spiritual progress, especially in today's world, where you can be easily overwhelmed by a huge amount of available information.  What is very important to say that I'm not alone on this journey. I'm in a relationship with a very deep woman, who has already brought me so many positives in my life, she is just amazing!

Take care!

Ma.D.

• Like 3

Hello, Ma.D.27 and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Ma,

Nice introduction.  Nice words about your partner.  Yes, you mentioned many interests.  But you could look at it like being in college, having a major and many minors. 

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

Thank you guys for welcoming me. Yeah, I'm pretty sure and I'm looking foraward that I'll find here many people to chat and share some experience with. That's true, I'm interested in many topics and most of them has been already discussed in here. I did my homework and I've already read many topics here even before I signed up. Exactly as you said Marblehead. I'm going to jump right in ongoing threads which I'm interested in, just to avoid an useless duplications. Let’s see what develops. ^_^

• Like 3

On 11/8/2017 at 9:48 AM, Ma.D.27 said:

What is very important to say that I'm not alone on this journey. I'm in a relationship with a very deep woman, who has already brought me so many positives in my life, she is just amazing!

I think she will teach you much more than Chia on sexual energy  :P  

Welcome :)

• Like 2

On 11/8/2017 at 10:48 PM, Ma.D.27 said:

Although I'm naturally very skeptical and rational person, I've been always interested in many kind of “eastern spiritual” stuff.

Hi Ma.D.27,

A belated welcome. I took some wuwei time off to be a nobody.

Skeptical + rational = a good mix for a spiritual inquest.

All those motions and basic theory principles made me sense immediately.

Nothing like first-hand basic encounter/experience.

In past years I was (and I'm still) very interested in the sexual energy and how can I work with it

Sexual energy as intended by nature is beautiful. Learn to know more about it first-hand.

I'm looking for an authenticity in people. I can see it in their eyes. It makes me truly happy to meet a pure, beautiful and spontaneous people

Beautiful words - from one who is skeptical/rational.

True that. I guess that many of you started like this and this is somehow a natural way of spiritual progress, especially in today's world, where you can be easily overwhelmed by a huge amount of available information.

True. Information overload at the start. But after an earnest start, experiential learning/knowledge take center-stage.

What is very important to say that I'm not alone on this journey. I'm in a relationship with a very deep woman, who has already brought me so many positives in my life, she is just amazing!

You are blessed. More blessing(s) to come?

On 11/8/2017 at 11:08 PM, Marblehead said:

Nice introduction.  Nice words about your partner.  Yes, you mentioned many interests.  But you could look at it like being in college, having a major and many minors. 

Hi Dada-da,

How have you been? Nice words from you too.

On 11/12/2017 at 4:41 AM, dawei said:

I think she will teach you much more...

Hi dawei,

I cannot agree with you more - first-handedly

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement of sentence.
  • Like 3

Hi LimA, well, you took a closer look to my welcoming post. Thanks for your wise words.. and a lot of work with all those quotes and colors ^_^. Yes, you're right, a first hand experience is what I'm looking for. Frankly said, that's why I've started to practice Tai Chi some time ago and there is no way back right now. Friend of mine in China (actually a business partner who has quickly become also a very good and close friend), he is really very deeply interested in Tai Chi and has a years and years of  experience. He introduced me the basics and when I saw it and feel it on my own, it was a true game changer. When I came back to Prague, I've signed up to a Tai Chi school here immediately and since then I practice on a regular basis. In the end of this week we have another 3 days seminar with my Teacher, in his house, outside the city, in the pure nature, no internet, no mobiles.. just the presence, training and unbelievable good vegetarian food.

Regarding to Mantak Chia, sexual energy and all this kind of stuff.. yeah, first hand experience sounds like a good plan. Thank you guys for such a qualified advice :D. Actually you both are very right. It is almost unbelievable what can an awakened work with sexual energy bring to the relationship. And I know that definitely more will come.. (although I'm trying to avoid any expectations). ;)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ma.D.27 said:

You're right, a first hand experience is what I'm looking for.

Hi Ma.D.27,

When we go for first hand experiences we may be likened to children in  pre-schools. There we are taught the ABC's but we learn without being conditioned in the mind.

He introduced me the basics and when I saw it and feel it on my own, it was a true game changer.

I equate the basics with the ABC's. When you saw it and feel it on your own, you become the owner of what you saw? It was a true game changer - why? With the embrace of the ABC's, only you can write the essays of your life?

... in the pure nature... just the presence

You will be touching base with The Tao?

Regarding... sexual energy and all this kind of stuff.. yeah, first hand experience sounds like a good plan.

May be a good plan - but its implementation, real time execution, experiences, monitoring, reflection... is a challenging game changing path. From plan => path.

Thank you guys for such a qualified advice.

I am not a 'qualified' but a truth seeker who finds rooted meaning in sharing with like-minded.

10 hours ago, Ma.D.27 said:

It is almost unbelievable what can an awakened work with sexual energy bring to the relationship. 

When ying and yang become a synergised Taoist union (1 + 1 => infinity)?

10 hours ago, Ma.D.27 said:

And I know that definitely more will come.. (although I'm trying to avoid any expectations). ;)

Expect nothing, accept everything, reject something... and definitely more will come?

- LimA

Hi LimA,

Thank you for your response and many well placed questions which slowly lead to deeper understanding.

On 14. 11. 2017 at 10:30 PM, Limahong said:

You will be touching base with The Tao?

Yes, I've enjoyed many amazing moments during the whole Tai Chi weekend. Actually one of those moments was very special. Some kind of flashback from my early age. When we finished practicing on Saturday, I stayed outside alone for a long while. I was literally staring into the nature, enjoying the peacefull silence and electrifying harmony and then I suddenly felt that. I realized, that I experienced the very same kind of "Tao" moment many, many years ago, when I was a child, in my grandparents garden next to the wood. I didn't know what happened, or what it was then. I was just a sensitive child for this kind of things. Yeah, it doesn't sound like a big deal, but it was. I spent a lot of time in the nature during my life, I love it, but when you feel that special moment of emptiness and completeness in the same time. When it happens, you know it.

MaD

2 hours ago, Ma.D.27 said:

I didn't know what happened, or what it was then. I was just a sensitive child for this kind of things. Yeah, it doesn't sound like a big deal, but it was.

Hi Ma.D.27,

It  => IT?

I spent a lot of time in the nature during my life...

We are closer to IT in nature than in man-made societies?

... I love it, but when you feel that special moment of emptiness and completeness in the same time. 

Emptiness/completeness  =>  Ying/Yang  =>  Yin Yang on emojidex  ?

When it happens, you know it.

It  =>  IT  =>  Yin Yang on emojidex ?

- LimA

• Like 1

IT.. sounds like Stephen King's killer-clown novel... I'm just kidding, I know what you're talking about.. thank you LimA, that makes perfect sense ^_^

Sign in to follow this