Sign in to follow this  
Emera

I Like This Forum

I really do. Right now, Im digesting Taoist Yoga. Having no connection to these schools people are a part of, and knowing that books clearly have errors - Im reading through the book and organizing it's terms, instructions and main points. 

Then I go to the search bar and search up discussions on this books and people talking about their schools, etc. Having no teacher, I have to make judgement based on what they say about this cultivation, maybe I'll go evoke some angels to correct my mistakes or heal me when I make a mistake or help me prevent them.

I'll see what works and what doesn't - wasn't there someone who fumbled in the dark to be the father of cultivation? And I'll use the personal practice and discussions in my considerations to distill a method from this book. Maybe start off a few of my own. I still have decades left for cultivation and I have my own western methods.

• Like 2

Im gonna use hard physical workout and outer dissolving from BKF as the moving and standing components while using the distilled method from Taoist Yoga as the sitting component.

Sign in to follow this