ZLogic

Salutations from a Western student

Thanks for all the great resources on this site.  I'm a student of the Church of Light (CC Zain, more earthy, airy, and astrological) and Builders of the Adytum (Paul Foster Case, more fire, water and tarot).

I've also studied some of Mantak Chia's stuff, which I've now read isn't particularly safe or well done. Having experienced multiple orgasms with energy retention over the years, I know it's really exciting, invigorating stuff. I've also experienced some of the downsides, including swelling, less urine flow, discomfort, and injaculation. I'm grateful for MC simply because it gives a preview of what's possible.

I'm now at a place where I'm looking to transition into a safer and more sustainable practice. I've already stopped using my fingers on the million dollar point (assuming I ever did that correctly), simply for health and comfort reasons. I'm currently achieving ~50% semen retention by preemptively squeezing my PC muscle before each pulse during ejaculation while pulling my insides back and up from the root in the abdomen with empty lungs.

I've now read that it's not good to fight the orgasm itself with the PC muscle. Feeling the sexual energy every day is rather important to me, so my current plan is to continue learning and to begin incorporating changes to this practice over time. It's kind of an intuitive, learn-by-doing approach. I'm currently experimenting with the whole Maha Bandha and how practiced use might help the energy flow safer, easier. 

I can feel energy moving in my aura daily, and see it too, although I don't have much insight into the explicit meaning of these experiences in most cases.  I would like to achieve a level of integration where these feelings of energy movements become cyclical and regular, rather than feeling somewhat disjointed and spontaneous (but still fulfilling).

I'm not certain how diligent I'll be with following a specific school or set of practices. What I'm really looking for are some specific tips, practices, or insights which resonate with me intuitively. I find that I can incorporate things like that easily, automatically, and with practice, without the need for some kind of intensively dedicated study of an entire curriculum.

Looking forward to doing more reading!

Hello, ZLogic and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi ZLogic,

Yeah, logic sometimes puts me to sleep too.  I practice no-practice.  Basically I'm always practicing living.  Others here will be more helpful than I have just been.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Yeah, logic sometimes puts me to sleep too.  I practice no-practice.  Basically I'm always practicing living.  Others here will be more helpful than I have just been.

Good morning Dada-da,

Sometimes logic = sleep?

So you don't count sheep?

You practice no-practice.

So you're no apprentice?

I'm always practicing living.

With no proper behaving?

1 hour ago, ZLogic said:

I would like to achieve a level of integration where these feelings of energy movements become cyclical and regular, rather than feeling somewhat disjointed and spontaneous (but still fulfilling).

Hi ZLogic,

Use your mind. I believe you are already 'there'. 

Your mind is all encompassing - it helps in integration.

1 hour ago, ZLogic said:

I'm not certain how diligent I'll be with following a specific school or set of practices. What I'm really looking for are some specific tips, practices, or insights which resonate with me intuitively.

To each his/her own. Nothing is permanent - to me there are no specifics.

Why are you looking for specifics when intuitively you...

2 hours ago, ZLogic said:

I find that I can incorporate things like that easily, automatically, and with practice, without the need for some kind of intensively dedicated study of an entire curriculum.

You are 'there' already - my take. You know it yourself?

But be mindful of life-long learning e.g. open learning at TDB?

A good weekend.

- LimA

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Limahong said:

Use your mind. I believe you are already 'there'. 

Your mind is all encompassing - it helps in integration.

Thanks for the kind words! 

1 hour ago, Limahong said:

You are 'there' already - my take. You know it yourself?

But be mindful of life-long learning e.g. open learning at TDB?

Yes, I'm looking to learn at TDB. What that is exactly is still TBD. I'm not sure that I'm 'there' already. Judging by what I feel and have read here, my sexual practice must be improved if it is to be completely healthy for my body.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ZLogic said:

I'm not sure that I'm 'there' already.

Hi ZLogic,

'There' is a process and not a destination.

Yes, I'm looking to learn at TDB. What that is exactly is still TBD.

TDB and TBD?

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...
  • Like 1

Balancing sexual energy techniques with self-health and relaxation is difficult.  Edginess and drive. Peace and health.  The intuitive balance that only you can decide.  Hell of a trip.

Good luck.

Edited by moment
balance
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, moment said:

Hell of a trip.

Hi moment,

It sure was HELL for me when I was transforming whilst on that path. Very much a case of 'break and make' for me.

Balancing sexual energy techniques with self-health and relaxation is difficult.  Edginess and drive. Peace and health.  The intuitive balance that only you can decide.

I don't know why I embarked on that path. Perhaps something left uncompleted from previous lives. In that sense it can be intuitive... The balance is more than self-health and relaxation. I am not sure about the latter. 

EDGINESS and DRIVE - YES. Peace and health - yes; but peace came very slowly and tryingly.

Luckily for us, there is more in and on TDB than any one person can digest in a lifetime.  (there may be a point where we go beyond digestion, who knows?).Good luck.

I am not too sure about luck. From what I had gone through, when I was ready to learn something new, the teacher appeared.

Indigestion? I encountered it many times and I learned to go slow with bite-sizes. Experiential learning was important and pain was accepted as part of the learning package. No pain, no gain.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...
  • Like 1

LimA,

Frankly, I go in and out myself on this one. ;)

Edited by moment
totality missing

Frankly, I go in and out myself on this one. ;)

Hi moment,

Life is more than a fixation on sexual energy, even though we were created from/through it.

We have other callings to answer to; but they can be beautifully supported by our being energized thus.

An 'in/out' or 'on/off' mode suited me fine too. It allowed me time for reflection to better understand the path

I had second guessed that you are associated with this path e.g. the suggestion of keeping a journal.

Maybe you can support me in my saying that this path has to be embraced with CAUTION.

Also be wary of external inputs which are not based on personal accounts.

Hearsay is saying things out of... 

At the start I was a little swayed by the soothsayers. But after learning my ABC, I am a little smarter.

I can now better tell a truth seeker from a 'hearsayer' or 'soothsayer'.

These 'sayers' can be...

One outcome which I had not expected of myself on this path is this:

I am now closer to Nature and the Divine unseen hand.

For this I found - peace from the pieces.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Correct errors.

I will definitely support you in that: aware caution is necessary. 

Edited by moment
wordy

There are some commonalities between ZLogic and banana357?

New here, hello, really need advice how to handle those things

Started by Banana357, Wednesday at 04:13 AM

If there are commonalities, banana357 and ZLogic listen to this silence:

THE SILENCE OF YOUR BODY + MIND

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...

I was just resting in the silence of my body + mind earlier, and my attention drifted to my neck, the bridge between the head and heart.  There was very fulfilling energy movement.

One of the reasons I joined this forum was because of the multi orgasmic man by Mantak Chia, would you say there was a safer or better method available? 

At the moment I am mainly interested in the inner smile and micro cosmic orbit and was then thinking to progress into the other exercises, any thoughts would be most appreciated..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, atask said:

One of the reasons I joined this forum was because of the multi orgasmic man by Mantak Chia, would you say there was a safer or better method available? 

At the moment I am mainly interested in the inner smile and micro cosmic orbit and was then thinking to progress into the other exercises, any thoughts would be most appreciated..

You may check out Michael Winn, Healing tao USA ...

• Like 2