Fire Dragon

Orgasmic upward draw , dangerous for men?

Hello all

Today we learned the Orgasmic upward draw and the big draw in my group of "Yudelovians".

We were talking about if it is dangerous for a not practising man to be with a woman that do the O.U.Draw on him.

I think Mantak Chia says that it isn't good for a man beacase he looses much energy if a woman do the draw on him.

But a woman in my group says this is not true at least if you not do the O.U.draw when the man having an ejaculation. Otherwise it's ok. So for this woman that have done some other tantric techiques and courses, she has opened the chanel quite alot and she automatically draws in and up the energy.

Have any body any more knowledge about this. When is it dangerous when is it not.

By the way I think Chia also says the woman might get an emotional imbalance if she do this on men.

Apreciate comments from woman on the site or men to. How for woman to deal with this in a for bouth benificial way.

Sincerely F D

if your soul is still, then you can practice drawing the nectar up to the golden flower, the right way

if not, one should work still on smile meditation and taiji, and solve any pending imballancies in his life

that should do the trick - until you do that, ANY energy play is premature, you can do it just to feel aquainted, but dont hope for much

if one does these things, in this particular order, all the other questions will be solved with no additional words

one thing is clear... Mantak is still Chinese, and he says what he can say, nothing more... its up to you to dig out the goods

good luck

Hello litle one.

Thanks for your reply.

What I'm after is realy a knowledge for when it is good and when it is bad for a woman to do orgasmic upward draw.

But was you tell me if I understund you right. The woman can feel what is right and what is wrong if she is prepered by doing the right exercises in beforehand. I belive you said something like that. That should mean that the girls in my group at least the most of them are not on the right level for learning this kind of practises. Or are there any rules that is aplicatable to do this without risks or to make the risks as small as possible.

F D

if your soul is still, then you can practice drawing the nectar up to the golden flower, the right way

if not, one should work still on smile meditation and taiji, and solve any pending imballancies in his life

But was you tell me if I understund you right. The woman can feel what is right and what is wrong if she is prepered by doing the right exercises in beforehand.

I think little1 was saying not many people are ready to play with sexual energy. However as you are being taught how to do this

We were talking about if it is dangerous for a not practising man to be with a woman that do the O.U.Draw on him. I think Mantak Chia says that it isn't good for a man beacase he looses much energy if a woman do the draw on him.

Can't remember Chia saying that, but I gave my cultivating female sexual energy book away. Seems more along the lines of a green dragon practice, taking energy from the male partner, is that what you mean? My understainding of the orgasmic upward draw was that it was an exchange of energy between both partners.

he couldnt say everything in a book, not even in a couple of them, and he wont

there is a Chinese saying that Mantak says he respects:

"If you tell the secrets to an "unworthy" man, the Heavens will punish you.

But if you tell them nothing, the Heavens will punish you."

By "unworthy" Chinese usually meant nonChinese people, as well as people you dont know very well. And then some. Everything was done in the family.

He indeed is not a very traditional type of a teacher, but abiding to rules unwritten is part of the Tao. It was still a big step forward, but we still needed people like Winn, Juan Li and the rest of the good instructors, to make us understand the context of the teaching, and try to apply a simmilar action to a different mindset.

The trouble with that is they got criticised because they went off the traditional way of doing things. Its ok, we couldnt do it that way anyhow. Our body-mind is built different.

Regarding what steps and when, if he doesnt say it directly, Mantak always leaves traces of it. The simplest one is the order of the assembled system... look at what needs to be mastered first, before going into sexual practices. It is in the description of the levels of the system.

The faster you want to progress, the slower you need to go.

good luck

I think little1 was saying not many people are ready to play with sexual energy. However as you are being taught how to do this

Can't remember Chia saying that, but I gave my cultivating female sexual energy book away. Seems more along the lines of a green dragon practice, taking energy from the male partner, is that what you mean? My understainding of the orgasmic upward draw was that it was an exchange of energy between both partners.

Hello both of you

I will have to look it up in the books for myself. I have both female sexual energy by Mantak Chia and Hsi Lais Tigress books.

What I have read somewhere perhaps in Mantak Chias books, dont remember from where. Is that the man has sexual energy going naturally outward and has a weaker constitution sexually than a woman. A woman is stronger sexualy and her energy goes naturally inward. Then if a woman that know this practises uses it on a man that DONT exercise or are aware of his energy she will drain him of energy beacase the practises make her much more strong than the man. She was stronger naturaly as a non practioner but if also practise and open her energy shannels she will be even much more strong and dangerous for the male.

In the White Tigress practises the woman uses Green Dragons as temporaly lovers and she suck them of there energy by oral sex. Beacase of two reasons she only meet the man nine times in a row. The first reason is that she not want him to be atached to her, he is only a temporal lover used for energy puposes. The second reson is that he will be totally drained of hes sexual enegy and might be ill if she continues. It is supposed that he is healthy from the beginning.

My situation why taking up this discussion is that I have a group of people training from Eric Yudeloves book "100 days to better healt , good sex and a long life". For the moment there is 5 woman and I in the group. I was telling them not to use the orgasmic upward draw with men that don't know the practises. One of the woman tells me she don't think I am right. She says it is only dangerous if the man have an ejaculation. I feel I like to know more for shore and then tell them what I have learned. We will also have a course with a universal tao instructor woman in februari so I will have a opurtunity to take up this discussion with her. And to read the books again.

So little ones wise discussions doesn't realy help me with what to tell the ladies I am practising with. Beacase I think it is good for them to have as much knowledge as possible in this matter right now, beacase it is now they are learning the practises.

Sincerely Fire Dragon

all of the above was not regarding the problem, but the attitude i think one should have to solve such a problem. i still think it would be of some help

good luck

Hi Fire Dragon.

Don't have the Tigress books but I know of them. IIRC a women doing Chia's orgasmic upward draw was o.k. regardless of having a trained or untrained partner as it's an exchange of energy practice unlike what is taught in the tigress books. But I got that book last century, and I'm not a girl so I didn't pay a lot of attention.

Don't miss what little1 points to. Do some sort of microcosmic orbit practice, research and get ALL the fundamentals sorted and be patient. http://www.precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/HLIntro.htm

As much as my ego hates it this is a very good quote

Anyhow there are a heap of ex-HT people here, someone will know

*wanders off muttering*

never give books away....never give books away...never give books away.....

Hi bums!

I've tried several times to updraw an orgasm, once it's been released, and I've been totally unable to do so. I mean, when you are going to release the load then there's no other way to stop or redirect it, because you've lost the control and your physical nature acts its way.

I've only been able to move it upwards before orgasming, ie, with the protoorgasms. The electrical shocks move up the spine, and down the chest/abdomen. And I can have the rear path opened, but when the critical moments arrives the front path does open up.

Comments?

Hello all

Today we learned the Orgasmic upward draw and the big draw in my group of "Yudelovians".

We were talking about if it is dangerous for a not practising man to be with a woman that do the O.U.Draw on him.

I think Mantak Chia says that it isn't good for a man beacase he looses much energy if a woman do the draw on him.

But a woman in my group says this is not true at least if you not do the O.U.draw when the man having an ejaculation. Otherwise it's ok. So for this woman that have done some other tantric techiques and courses, she has opened the chanel quite alot and she automatically draws in and up the energy.

Have any body any more knowledge about this. When is it dangerous when is it not.

By the way I think Chia also says the woman might get an emotional imbalance if she do this on men.

Apreciate comments from woman on the site or men to. How for woman to deal with this in a for bouth benificial way.

Sincerely F D

While it may potentially be possible for a woman to take too much energy from a man I would suggest that you not worry about such things. IF the woman is interested in the health of her partner and has love for him and/or has correct intention I think the chance of harm coming from this recirculation of energy is Zero.

If the woman is worried about this she should make sure her man has mastered semen retention (ha ha, so easy to say :-) ). Both partners should be engaged in recirculation and SHARING of energy. IF a woman is trained and the man is not she should still be trying to recirculate the energy back with her partner.

Worst case, if a woman is Trying to take energy from the man then her intention is impure and the man may be at risk. But is this a real possibility in the case of the people we are talking about here? I doubt it. Even if such were the case the woman would have to be a real Adept to have a strong negative effect on the man.

More dangerous for the man is simply too frequent ejaculation regardless of their partner's energetic state.

As my teacher has said about similar things. "If you are thinking like that your spirit is already lost". Focus on opening up your own channels and circulating your energy, developing your sensitivity. Don't worry about such things. Open your heart and develop your compassion. There is no real danger here.

Craig

While it may potentially be possible for a woman to take too much energy from a man I would suggest that you not worry about such things. IF the woman is interested in the health of her partner and has love for him and/or has correct intention I think the chance of harm coming from this recirculation of energy is Zero.

If the woman is worried about this she should make sure her man has mastered semen retention (ha ha, so easy to say :-) ). Both partners should be engaged in recirculation and SHARING of energy. IF a woman is trained and the man is not she should still be trying to recirculate the energy back with her partner.

Craig

Hello Craig.

This helped me a bit. Perhaps there is not so much to worry about. I will tell the group members what you wrote, then I also will ask the healing tao instructor I will meat later on. I not see I have the hole picture jet in this matter. It will be a matter of trying to have a good sense and intuitive feeling of what is right or wrong. With a loving heart and good intention there migth not be a greate risk. Pehaps not anyway. This is the best sugestion I have to tell them for the moment anyway.

Thanks

F D