cheya

Biophotons: Linking Human Consciousness....

New research exposes how biophotons may be responsible for the transmission of adverse effects of radiation between individuals, and illuminates how the fabric of human consciousness may be based in light.

The first part of this article is kind of sobering, but maybe just concentrate on the later part, talking about biophoton research and discoveries, which is where light-based human consciousness is discussed. You can scroll down to The Bystander Effect: Biophotons as a Central Player

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/biophotons-common-thread-linking-human-consciousness-and-hidden-perils-cancer-rad

• Like 3

The term biophotonics denotes a combination of biology and photonics, with photonics being the science and technology of generation, manipulation, and detection of photonsquantum units of light. Photonics is related to electronics and photons. Photons play a central role in information technologies such as fiber optics the way electrons do in electronics.

Biophotonics can also be described as the "development and application of optical techniques, particularly imaging, to the study of biological molecules, cells and tissue". One of the main benefits of using optical techniques which make up biophotonics is that they preserve the integrity of the biological cells being examined.

Biophotonics has therefore become the established general term for all techniques that deal with the interaction between biological items and photons. This refers to emission, detection, absorption, reflection, modification, and creation of radiation from biomolecular, cells, tissues, organisms and biomaterials. Areas of application are life sciencemedicineagriculture, and environmental science. Similar to the differentiation between "electric" and "electronics" a difference can be made between applications such as Therapy and surgery, which use light mainly to transfer energy, and applications such as diagnostics, which use light to excite matter and to transfer information back to the operator. In most cases the term biophotonics refers to the latter type of application.

I posted this:

On 8/10/2014 at 11:45 AM, Zhongyongdaoist said:

I went to the site that you mention, I don't have time for a long discussion, but I did find this interesting:

Chi Energy and Human Light Photons

I am not finished with it, but I do find it interesting, especially the idea of bio-light as being more coherent and emissions in the UV spectrum. None of this is too outrageous, infrared light emissions as 'body heat' are taken for granted and the basis of a lot of current technology. I realized a long time ago that there is quite literally a 'body of light' that permeates our 'physical body', if these people can harness it that could be worth pursuing.

In another thread I posted this:

On 8/8/2014 at 0:02 PM, Zhongyongdaoist said:

If you would like a really interesting read try:

Physics in Mind, Werner R. Lowenstein

Two separate links above by the way. Here you can read about information arrows, quantum sensation and about how Maxwell's demon found work designing quantum molecules, that cleverly exploit the relationship between entropy and information, which Lowenstein calls 'Demon Molecules'. I always knew there was a place for him somewhere in quantumville.

Edit: Corrected spelling of molecules and added phrase about entropy and information.

If you are not familiar with this book, you may find it an interesting read, especially its discussion of information arrows, the importance of quantum physics in light perception, and quantum mechanics in consciousness.

This is just a preliminary note, I have not had time to dig deeply into the site. Thank you for pointing it out.

in this thread:

Any info/experiences with the Online School of Chi Energy?

a few years ago.

While there is a lot of criticism in the thread about how much they charge and things like that, I did look at some of their posted writings, such as the one linked in my quote above and found them very interesting.  Another person to whom I recommended it found it very interesting also, other Dao Bums may also find it interesting if simply as a source of information relevant to "biophotons" and qi.

ZYD

Edit: After posting this I tried the link in my post above, and it no longer links to an article of that name, but to page with several articles on them, I hope that they are as interesting and informative as the original which I was reading.

• Like 3

He again drew the diagram of the ray of creation and by the side of earth he placed the physical body of man.

"This is ordinary man," he said, "man number one, two, three, and four. He has only the physical body. The physical body dies and nothing is left of it. The physical body is composed of earthly material and at death it returns to earth. It is dust and to dust it returns. It is impossible to talk of any kind of 'immortality' for a man of this sort.

But if a man has the second body" (he placed the second body on the diagram parallel to the planets), "this second body is composed of material of the planetary world and it can survive the death of the physical body. It is not immortal in the full sense of the word, because after a certain period of time it also dies. But at any rate it does not die with the physical body.

"If a man has the third body" (he placed the third body on the diagram parallel to the sun), "it is composed of material of the sun and it can exist after the death of the 'astral' body.

"The fourth body is composed of material of the starry world, that is, of material that does not belong to the solar system, and therefore, if it has crystallized within the limits of the solar system there is nothing within this system that could destroy it. This means that a man possessing the fourth body is immortal within the limits of the solar system."

RAY.JPG.6d4f6a1cf3dc057b46fee0a2319339b7.JPG

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

I posted this:

this post gives a wealth of information, thanks for that!

Some years ago a piece of small research has been done in my country.

They asked energetic healers to place their hands in absolute dark boxes and then measured the amount of biophotons in the box. When this baseline was established they asked the healers to do whatever they do when healing a patient. the amount of measured biophotons changed upwards in an enormous amount ( I lost the article due to a crashed compuer, will look for it but if memory served me right it wassomething  like  the power of three more.)

when asked what they did they told the researcher they were giving healthy information to the patient so that the body culd start healing itself.

when i read that it was a sort of wonder for me, now it seems so obvious.

it also put the phrase shedding light on something in a whole new light :D

or, I do not know the phrase in English but something like:

do not hide your light under a bushel

• Like 2