Sign in to follow this  
maheosphet

Bed and Body Vibrations during sleep.

The cause of this phenomena seems largely unknown in the medical profession. I have looked at many posts about this but haven't found a definitive answer in regards to medicine. What happens is that when I am about to fall asleep I feel my bed start to vibrate. It is slow at first but gets going faster if I let it be. By the time I wake up, (sometimes I am awoken in the middle of the night from it), the vibration is really fast like a cell phones vibration. I found that if I use my spirit and heart energy to push it away it will leave me alone long enough to fall asleep, but I feel like I have to constantly push it away from me even while I'm sleeping to keep it away, which makes for an unrestful sleep. 

I don't "know" exactly what it is but I have some guesses. I am curious if anyone knows what is (or even has an idea what it is) the cause of the vibrations and how to get rid of it? Thanks for reading.

Here are some topics I found on a health forum about this topic and it seems to happen to quite a few people.

https://ehealthforum.com/health/bed-shaking-at-night-t136404.html

https://ehealthforum.com/health/topic90844_40.html

There's the phenomena of sleep paralysis where people feel like they're awake but can't move and it causes great frustration.  It could be something like that.

When I was 7 or 8 I was climbing up a thick tree trunk.   I got up 8 or 9 feet before I fell.  For many years I'd wake up with my leg jerking, just like it did when the bark broke away.  Leaving me shocked and kinda vibrating..

• Like 1

Does the bed actually vibrate or does it just feel like it to you? Can others feel the bed vibrating if laying in bed with you?

Thanks.

that sounds terrible to me.

my bed does not vibrate and I do not describe anything in my individual landscape as that.

like I want to say...it is not me because it is not.

are you referencing PNW? book?

I would suggest to stop putting money into the bed vibrator. If this is not the case maybe the laundry machines are not level and vibrating the house. If this is not the case maybe get a new bed.

Sleep paralysis and the sensation of the whole body vibrating (in fact it is the etheric body that is vibrating) happen just before astral projection. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, oak said:

Sleep paralysis and the sensation of the whole body vibrating (in fact it is the etheric body that is vibrating) happen just before astral projection. 

Yes it does. Happens all the time on the onset of a projection. Scared the living daylights out of me the first time

Edited by Rakiel
Added more
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Jeff said:

Does the bed actually vibrate or does it just feel like it to you? Can others feel the bed vibrating if laying in bed with you?

Thanks.

It's like it starts in the bed and creeps into me if I don't push it away.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, maheosphet said:

It's like it starts in the bed and creeps into me if I don't push it away.

What you are feeling is common for those who have opened their 5th (throat) chakra (or beginning of Shen - upper dantien). You have started to subconsciously connect to your surroundings. Your mind is translating the energy feeling into vibration (which is very common), and the creeping in is your subconscious mind telling you that you are sensing the “inward” flow of the energy of the world around you.

I would suggest that you find a teacher who is very familiar with advanced energy forms to work with on this growing skill/capability. Or, if you are not interested in that, I would suggest that you start consciously trying to connect to the flows around you. You can do things like connect (or merge) with trees or a pet if you have one. Start to feel (and know) the two way flow of it.

Finally, while it is still earlier for you, with such things people tend to either see things or feel things. Your naturally feeling the energy like that implies you are more heart based (then mind). Such tendencies tend to resonate better with certain traditions.

Congrats and best wishes. 

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this