Jox

Energy exchange

Hi guys ... I would like to get some advice how to handle this situation.

I have lovely GF, we are a little more than one year together ... It happened quite a few times in the past (usually after we did qi gong together or I did cosmic healing to her, a few times during sex ... lol), but now we have had few times in a row ... when I come to her in the evening, usually after my qi gong sessions, we always have nice and lovely energy exchanges, we love each other ..., but quite after some time she gets really sleepy and fall asleep. Yesterday I came to her after almost 4 hours qi gong session ... lol ... I was really energized and soon after, let say, half an hour, she cant be wakeup and fall asleep. She said like her organs were burning/spicy and that is not something like usual tiredness, she even cant move her hands ... looks really off ...  I didnt do any qi manipulations, I was just present ... 

Now, this makes me a "little" frustrated ... how to handle or avoid this situation? Anyone with similar experience?      

Edited by Jox
  • Like 7

It has happened numerous times to both myself and my husband over the years.

It was explained to me that the energy is more than or deeper than what we are able to handle at the time, so we fall asleep.

See if you can get her to do qigong or meditate more often so that she tolerate deeper levels. To me, it is just like working out, you can't do the heavy lifting without consistent training.

Good luck, if you guys fins a solution, please share it with us.

• Like 8

Basic chi overload. The voltage is more than what her body can handle on an even keel at the moment, so it's shocking her system. The body needs to integrate and process the surge, this can manifest as her being sleepy, dehydrated, having sudden pains...etc.  

You may consider asking her to wear some kind of steel necklace to give her energy body a bit more density and thus less affected by the intensity of your flow. Consider doing some yin energy practices after you finish with a normal session so that you don't "cook" her as much. Let me know how it goes. 

Edited by WayofChi
  • Like 4

As others have stated, this is an energy overflow issue for your girlfriend. A joint male-female energy loop is created between the two of you. In particular, it is based at the heart and loops between chakras 2-4. The flow that you are “sending”, she is “recieving” and then having a problem returning/transmitting back. That “buildup”, which is most likely happening at her 3rd chakra is causing the issue.

The cool thing is that the two of you have such a connection and it is effectively a joint purification loop, so over the long term there are very positive benefits for both of you. Addressing the issue, requires creating (or sharing) some additional space for the flows. Happy to discuss some options for how to do that, either privately in a pm or here in the thread if you prefer.

• Like 6

Thank you Kar3in, Wayof Chi and Jeff.

Yes Jeff, it would be nice to discuss some options right here, I am ok with that. It may be useful for some others too. :)

• Like 3

Most of us tend to have some stale subtle energy that usually needs discharging from time to time. Either we can do it ourselves thru various means (qigong, exercise, prostrations, tantric yoga, martial arts, etc) or most times it just remains building up inside without the knowledge of most people. In those that are not aware, this build-up can then express outwards (think of how a boil does its thing and you get the idea of the process) as illness, disease, chronic or short term fatigue, moodiness, depression and a host of other unpleasant and discomforting conditions if it is not released mindfully. In this instance, the fact that your partner felt encumbered could be due to the build-up of this stale energy coming into contact with refreshed energy, and a recoiling-like reaction ensued; in this case, the reaction manifested in those ways you stated above. 

Edited by C T
clarity
  • Like 2

Ok. :)

In this situation, both of you are currently residing at the heart (and balancing each other pretty well). Often with such a loop, one of the practioners would reside at a “higher level” and the “extra space” would sort of be shared with the partner and then the energy build up would not result in the local mind overload. Maybe think of it like you are stretching your energy system to 110%, connecting to her when she is probably running in the high 90s, with the combined efffect turbo charging it even more, causing the overload.

The fix is for either one of you (or both) learning to open at a higher level where you start naturally connecting to your environment in general. Sort of like connecting into the larger grid, rather than just the person you create the loop with. On specific practices that may help, could you say what traditions and kinds of things that you do now? Also, is ok for me to remotely scan you (and your gf, if ok with her), so that I can make some more detailed suggestions based on your situation?

• Like 4

@Jox It is wise to proceed with caution regarding any recommendations by Taobum members.

The spiritual world does not issue any certifications. But humans like to certify themselves quite often. :) 

Best to you --

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, rainbowvein said:

@Jox It is wise to proceed with caution regarding any recommendations by Taobum members.

The spiritual world does not issue any certifications. But humans like to certify themselves quite often. :) 

Best to you --

Well worth repeating!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rainbowvein said:

Best to you --

I disagree, the spiritual world does issue certifications....just not in any physical form. :lol:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, rainbowvein said:

Best to you --

Yes this is true. 

On the flip side, it’s good to have kind people who are willing to help and capable of doing so. 

• Like 4

@WayofChi @Fa Xin 

We've had this discussion a few go-arounds now at TDB. :) 

What I have learned in my experience from a few masters, is that a kind willingness to help another is not the same as efficacy of positively helping another.

Why? Because, and ultimately, how can you confirm the rightness or wrongness of someone else's authority? Even when the energy you feel from that person is appealing?

Protect your spiritual life by reflecting long and hard before prostrating your soul in front of another.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, rainbowvein said:

@WayofChi @Fa Xin 

We've had this discussion a few go-arounds now at TDB. :) 

What I have learned in my experience from a few masters, is that a kind willingness to help another is not the same as efficacy of positively helping another.

Why? Because, and ultimately, how can you confirm the rightness or wrongness of someone else's authority? Even when the energy you feel from that person is appealing?

Protect your spiritual life by reflecting long and hard before prostrating your soul in front of another.

Only a trial-and-error approach can tell you. You can't tell in advance.

Even embodied avatars like Amma and Mother Meera can give bad side effects, such is the nature of changing structures in your consciousness.

• Like 3

One of my first mentors (in the spiritual arena) taught me that no matter how enlightened or powerful another being is....you never surrender your autonomy or authority to them in any regards.  Give respect where respect is due...but never surrender your freedom or personal power (ability to choose....etc). Be very suspicious of anyone whom asks such a thing of you. 

That is something that resonated with me and has only continued to prove itself "more true" as i go onward up the ladder. Part of spiritual maturity is taking complete mastery over everything we "create" (thoughts, emotions, materia...etc). It's like getting past puberty and learning to walk in the spiritual sense. 

Spiritual authority and prostrating oneself before a guru do not necessarily go hand in hand. Real masters want you to saddle up and Become a God. 

Edited by WayofChi
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, rainbowvein said:

I have a different belief on the matter, personally. 😊

cheers though!

1 hour ago, WayofChi said:

One of my first mentors (in the spiritual arena) taught me that no matter how enlightened or powerful another being is....you never surrender your autonomy or authority to them in any regards.  Give respect where respect is due...but never surrender your freedom or personal power (ability to choose....etc). Be very suspicious of anyone whom asks such a thing of you. 

That is something that resonated with me and has only continued to prove itself "more true" as i go onward up the ladder. Part of spiritual maturity is taking complete mastery over everything we "create" (thoughts, emotions, materia...etc). It's like getting past puberty and learning to walk in the spiritual sense. 

Spiritual authority and prostrating oneself before a guru do not necessarily go hand in hand. Real masters want you to saddle up and Become a God. 

I totally agree that with any true teacher, one will naturally grow and expand. Such expansion can immediately be felt in the heart. Always trust your own instincts on such things.

But surrender and trust is a necessary part of letting go of issues and fears. For me, attempting to control all is a trap of the mind/ego. One does not really build/create power, it is much more like one clears away all of the crap (issues & fears) that was obscuring all of the inherent power/light that was always there in the first place.

For me, a true master helps brings clarity. The power/energy was alway already yours in the first place.

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I totally agree that with any true teacher, one will naturally grow and expand. Such expansion can immediately be felt in the heart. Always trust your own instincts on such things.

But surrender and trust is a necessary part of letting go of issues and fears. For me, attempting to control all is a trap of the mind/ego. One does not really build/create power, it is much more like one clears away all of the crap (issues & fears) that was obscuring all of the inherent power/light that was always there in the first place.

For me, a true master helps brings clarity. The power/energy was alway already yours in the first place.

Surrender and Trust are VERY powerful energies that we can work with.....but things become problematic when we project those forces onto another Being in an unhealthy way (most people are guilty of this). No real teacher wants a parasitic student. Work with those powers on their own turf......the middle man is not a necessity. 

A master may bring clarity, terror, doubt, ecstasy, revelation.....etc. Lets not limit the forms. The power to Create and Destroy...these are within the tool kit of the God-Head.  

Edited by WayofChi
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, WayofChi said:

Surrender and Trust are VERY powerful energies that we can work with.....but things become problematic when we project those forces onto another Being in an unhealthy way (most people are guilty of this). No real teacher wants a parasitic student. Work with those powers on their own turf......the middle man is not a necessity. 

A master may bring clarity, terror, doubt, ecstasy, revelation.....etc. Lets not limit the forms. The power to Create and Destroy...these are within the tool kit of the God-Head.  

We may see it a little differently. To me a master does not “bring” things like terror, doubt, ecstasy, revelation, etc..., and any teacher who says they bring them or the power to create and destroy, should be avoided. But, there is no question that such terror, doubt, power, etc... can be experienced by the person them-Self as part of the process. 

Clearing out the crap is not easy... :) 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Jeff said:

We may see it a little differently. To me a master does not “bring” things like terror, doubt, ecstasy, revelation, etc..., and any teacher who says they bring them or the power to create and destroy, should be avoided. But, there is no question that such terror, doubt, power, etc... can be experienced by the person them-Self as part of the process. 

Clearing out the crap is not easy... :) 

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. The serpent bites it's tail. Many thanks for the spirited discussion. ;)

• Like 4

Without open mindedness surrender is not possible.  One might have had bad experiences with some teacher in the past, or read about the bad experience of others with some teachers.  Do we let the past entirely cloud our judgement in the present moment?  If we come in front of someone who is willing to help us, do we even want to allow, give ourselves that opportunity to receive, or do we want to just pre-empt and shut the door to possibly receiving some help.  Surrender is not about a teacher, but it is about the letting go on our part, to become more open and be able to receive.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, WayofChi said:

A master may bring clarity, terror, doubt, ecstasy, revelation.....etc. Lets not limit the forms. 

4 hours ago, Jeff said:

To me a master does not “bring” things like terror, doubt, ecstasy, revelation, etc..., But, there is no question that such terror, doubt, power, etc... can be experienced by the person them-Self as part of the process. 

You know what they say.... possession is 9/10ths of the law...

Others said overload, or perhaps it's like her stagnant qi is now moving. These things sound like possibilities, although her reactions after the 4 hour session don't sound typical, such as not really being able to move her own arm.

On the other hand, it could be your own qi being imbalanced and affecting her (if she's very sensitive). Knowing if that may be happening or not, you'd have to look at what you practice and judge for yourself.

Also, if you look for something you're going to find it. You may both subtly be looking for energetic effects on her after your practice...and weird things can happen as a result of that looking. It's good to be really clear with your intention in your energy, and not be putting out things that you don't actually want. Easier said than done.

On that last point, there are two ways of approaching practices. One is to do the practice and see what happens in terms of its effects on you. The other is to wield the sword of your mind, and decide what's happening to you. The first is passive, and the latter is active. It's better to be active...passivity opens you up to anything, and it's where more than half of our bad results come from.

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 4

On 10/26/2017 at 9:17 PM, Jeff said:

Ok. :)

In this situation, both of you are currently residing at the heart (and balancing each other pretty well). Often with such a loop, one of the practioners would reside at a “higher level” and the “extra space” would sort of be shared with the partner and then the energy build up would not result in the local mind overload. Maybe think of it like you are stretching your energy system to 110%, connecting to her when she is probably running in the high 90s, with the combined efffect turbo charging it even more, causing the overload.

The fix is for either one of you (or both) learning to open at a higher level where you start naturally connecting to your environment in general. Sort of like connecting into the larger grid, rather than just the person you create the loop with. On specific practices that may help, could you say what traditions and kinds of things that you do now? Also, is ok for me to remotely scan you (and your gf, if ok with her), so that I can make some more detailed suggestions based on your situation?

For practices I do you may see in my PPD.

Thank you for scan offer, but I am not looking for "diagnosis" ....  It was not my intent to get any diagnosis or scanning or whatever. I just wanted to get feedback from the folks who had a similar experience or those how knows how to cope with it ... and then I do it on my own ... or together with my GF ...

Now, what I see, those three days I actually met my GF after long practice sessions or even two in a row ... If I do just one training and later another (mindnight), then she has quite milder reaction ... lol ... 

Edited by Jox
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Aetherous said:

Others said overload, or perhaps it's like her stagnant qi is now moving. These things sound like possibilities, although her reactions after the 4 hour session don't sound typical, such as not really being able to move her own arm.

Just want to check, if you understood it right ... she did not do the practice, I did ... but then, soon after we met, she fall asleep ... or was in a state, just before she fall asleep ... then she even was not able to move ... :blink:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jox said:

Just want to check, if you understood it right ... she did not do the practice, I did ... but then, soon after we met, she fall asleep ... or was in a state, just before she fall asleep ... then she even was not able to move ... :blink:

Yep I meant your 4 hour session, and her reactions to you.

• Like 1