Wun Yuen Gong

Zeitgeist

Wiki says that it is "quasi-public (government entity with private components)". I take this to mean that the banks are for profit and the government steps in with regulations. Of course, most for profit entities will always be trying to wiggle around or out of regulating restraints such as what we are currently seeing with the fallout of CDOs. This tension between the two mindsets of public vs. private will always be at odds. Unfortunately, the profiteers usually seem to win at the expense of the common people.

It is more than wiggling around; It is lobbyist corruption. The FED is unofficially private when you consider the many similar cases like this one:

Henry Merritt "Hank" Paulson Jr. (born March 28, 1946) served as the 74th United States Treasury Secretary and is a member of the International Monetary Fund Board of Governors. He previously served as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Goldman Sachs.

And there are various people who directly came from the FED into 'official' politics.

About "government entity with private components". Maybe practically 100% private components? ;)

It's all corrupted by business. In Germany we have public TV. They have guidelines about what to broadcast ... news, culture and such. They are not allowed to broadcast commercials (sadly with some exceptions), but they hire managers from the private sector and begin to compete for market share! They are financed by mandatory fees from the people and always lobby to get more, and they behave like they could go bankrupt! And they have so much crap in their program that they could just dump and save a lot of money.

Edited by Hardyg

I like the fact that it at least makes people inspect what they know or have been told, though I find it sad when I hear about or see converts to the Zeitgeist and Venus Project movements. They are usually the same people who consider Dan Brown to be a groundbreaking literary genius.

The truth is that no one really does their homework anymore.

Because I think it is time. I will expose the truth about Christianity.

Christianity has more in common with Buddhism than anything. Jesus spoke about life energy quite a lot in fact the Aramaic word for life energy is "Hayye" To really understand what Jesus was saying you have to know and speak Aramaic once you can do this then you can see what the actual cover up is. Yes it is true the govt did use Christianity to manipulate and control the people but that does not mean that there is no truth behind it at all.

Once you understand what he was really saying then you will better understand other religions and spiritual practice.

The prayers Jesus did was actually a form of qigong more like a mantra that would awaken the heart chakra. These mantras where called "body prayers" it is an actual method of awakening. I know these body prayers.

Now with your permission I would like to do a direct translation of Jesus' sayings from Aramaic to english so you can see for your self and directly see how the truth was hidden from you.

King James version- "Let not your heart; ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you onto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And wither I go ye know, and the way ye know. Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not wither thou gost; and how can we know the way? Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the father, but by me." John 14:1-6

Aramaic Translation- Don't let your heart be divided or weakened because I am going: Root your confidence and trust within Sacred Unity, The Ground and Source of All, just as you have rooted yourselves in my trust of the One Reality. Inside this living, creating reality of the Parent of the Cosmos, you will find many way stations to turn in rest, abundant temporary housing for the growing awareness of your own divine image the reflection of the divine "I AM" to stay awhile before it journeys further. If this were not so, and you only had one chance, I would have told you. That is why I'm going ahead, returning to the Holy One, creating in my wake a fusion and infusion of Divine Light and consciousness, a station where you can rest, an opportunity to follow my soul on the same journey. As "I" go, my soul simply finds it's own level, my divine image rises and moves toward the first Beginning, where "Let us make humanity..." is the real life. The true "I" that you see in me, the living ideal you hold that has inspired you with love and devotion, just reflects your own divine "I AM." this reflection is always traveling to and returning form the Source of All Being. Where that "I Am" really is is where you are and can be, consciously. You already know the way you have it in your hand. Thomas said, "How will we recognize this level and find the steps to reach it?" Jesus replied, "The I Am your own innermost reflection of the One constructs the path for you. It shows you one step after another, tells you which way to turn when you reach a crossroads and gives you energy to travel further. No one goes anywhere, to the Source of Creation or otherwise, if not within and with the innermost reflection of the divine I Am. This is the same way that I am going now."

To say that the King James version left out a few things or inaccurately translated somethings is an understatement. Below are some side notes that I will also give you to show you how I translated the words and so you will also better understand what Jesus said.

Side notes- The Aramaic word for the "place" that Jesus goes to prepare, atra, refers to a mode of consciousness, or a station of life. It is used in the same sense as the Hebrew makom, the station of place of the Holy One that the angels celebrate in Ezekiel's vision(3:12). The Peshitta Aramaic version uses atra to translate this word in it's version of the Ezekiel passage. The Holy One's "place" is not a physical or mental dwelling place, but rather a fusion and infusion of the divine self-hood, a distillation of the One being;s unknowable mystery. The "house" and "mansions" that Jesus mentions follow the same metaphor. Baita (house) means a space within something else, in this case the whole parenting and creating process of the cosmos. The rooms (form awanu) are literally way stations or temporary resting places. There are not only many of these way stations, but an ever increasing number(form the Aramaic word sagiya), an adundance of places for one's soul-consciousness to consolidate itself and then move on. The Aramaic word for prepare (tayeb) comes from the same root as the word for good, ripe, or blessed(taba). It means getting something ready so that it can be used or found at the right time, to fulfill its function in the divine purpose. When Jesus says that he is "going," the Peshitta has him use the word ezal, which means to find one's own level. In this case Jesus' soul, which has fully completed itself a a reflection of the divine "I Am," rises or attenuates itself so that it seems to ascend. This leaves a wake in the world of the breath-spirit(Aramaic ruha) that his disciples can follow and through which they can contact Jesus'"I Am," his divine image, which continues to travel toward its fulfillment in the Holy One. The whole discussion with Thomas ( and later with Phillip) about "knowing" the way revolves around the Aramaic word yida, which points to having something in one's hand, the power to act. Again Jesus reminds them of thier own feeling connection between the small "I" and the only "I Am." In this connection he reminds them that "I Am" is the way or path(urha), the sense of the right direction at a crossroads(shara) and the life enrgy to travel the path (hayye). In 14:7, Jesus modifies the word yida(to know) with a form of the word hewa, which indicates potential existence or the power of something, even if it is not realized.

I saw the movie Zeitgist and it almost implies that the teachings of Christ is fake or untrue. The only thing this movie does honestly exposes is the fact that the govt does not want people to reach any form of enlightenment on a major scale. So they took one path and twisted the teachings so that the people would better adhere to the govt. Now if this movie is promoting antichristain views and it persuades people to leave it then those people who were building virtue are now building nothing. Do you see how the manipulation goes! If the person who made this movie may actually be part of the the controlling factor of this society. And to due to this deception the controlling factors are able to sustain and maintain numerous wars.

Blessed are you who followed your heart in the pursuit of enlightenment.

I posted all of this so those who have the heart the same heart that told you to strive for enlightenment can bathe in the truth the great truth that Jesus like Buddha came for the enlightenment of all.

Yes there are three religions that have called themselves "the way". Christianity (Apostle Paul), Buddhism and Taoism. More fitting when people find out that as a teenager Jesus spent time in the far east. Doing what? Learing taoist and buddhist/hindu teachings and techniques. Does it really seem too bizarre now that he became a healer?

Anyone tried the stuff on that "Strawman" link?

Does it work? Anyway of finding people who have attempted such a thing?

It seems way too good to be true... having a feeling it might be.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

Now if this movie is promoting antichristain views and it persuades people to leave it then those people who were building virtue are now building nothing. Do you see how the manipulation goes!

This is such a weak and over-used point, equaling Christianity with virtue and atheism with the absence of it, and the movie makes it clear that this is not the case. It advocates dealing with all this philosophically. You seem to mix up leaving the fake Christianity with leaving the virtuous core of it.

Please don't start to see disinformants everywhere. It reminds me of Don Croft and might be the effect that our perceived enemy/opposition can have on us. It plays in the hands of "Divide and Conquer".

I think what's shown in Zeitgeist is one step towards truth, and an even deeper analysis of Christinanity like you did in your post does not negate its validity, but rather honors its approach of not blindly accepting everything said.

Edited by Hardyg

I finally watched it. It is definitely nicely done. However, everything is presented as if it were the definite answer and the clear and undeniable truth. I'm not so sure about that.

For example in the movie they claim that the Fed is not owned by the state, but by a group of banks, some of them even being of foreign origin. I cannot believe this. Is there anyone here who has good knowledge on this? In Germany the central bank for sure is owned by the state. I believe that this is the same in all European countries and cannot imagine it to be different in the US.

It is also claimed that there is no legal basis for paying income tax. Even two former IRS employees are quoted who say that they don't know of any law regarding taxes. This seems very unbelievable, too. Any tax experts?

I just saw a news clip the other day where the head of the fed (can't remember his name right now) was being questioned about the bailout and he said in no uncertain terms that since they were a private entity, completely separate from the gov't, no one in gov't had the authority to question or override their decisions regarding bailout money. basically, "we're above the law so quit bothering us."

as for taxes, those books by Otto Skinner will tell you everything you could possibly want to know about taxes straight from the mouth of the supreme court and they're very straight forward and easy to understand too.

thunder mind, very interesting post. where did you learn all this? are you able to reproduce his methods?

@SiddhaSan

What's wrong with the transition of Christianity as a myth to control the people to 9/11 as as myth to control people?

It's not that there's not a thematic tie between the two, it's just that you can theoretically and thematically relate any thing. I found it disagreeable that the film laid them all together the way it did, you can call it a matter of taste or intuition or borderline yellow journalism. I really find the movie to be engaging though, so I don't want to sound like i'm saying it's all bad :-) It's an issue of how and not what.

Has anyone had a chance to check out the site mentioned at the end of the films: www.thezeitgeistmovment.com ?? There's a lot more there as well in terms of action and education.

As I have done some research about new energy tech, I can say that the things described are like "business as usual" to me.

I could be a novelty for someone to freely share detailed info about how to build a device.

After all, barely anything of this tech is new invention. It's all more or less based on the same principles and suppressed over and over.

Citizen reporting and the new alternative news sources are great. You simply can not claim them to be less credible when you compare the quality of reporting and references to the established press.

I haven't read the tech info about the motor, but what annoys me a bit is that there's still no design that is optimized for simplicity so that everybody can build one. There's the bedini-school-child-thing, but that's so simple that it doesn't really demonstrate over-unity.

Would be a funny thing to produce cheap over-unity-generators and then build them in millions and giving away to the people to make their jaws drop. :D (According to rumors there's one guy selling something like that as a toy.)

And John Hutchison can bake a compound like orgonite that constantly gives off electricity ... roughly 3 Watts from a fist-sized lump.

Edited by Hardyg