awaken

玄牝之門The secret door

9 minutes ago, MooNiNite said:

Nonsense. One can practice meditation every day in the correct way and refrain from too much sex, and their kundalini will rise, their lower dantien will fill, their middle dantien will fill. When their chest is warm, they can be sure the middle dantien is ready to break through the bridge, 5 chakra, and awaken the 6th. This is Yog. (Union).

The more natural way... a person can be completely honest to others, because they realize that honestly outward is honesty inward, work hard/support themselves, and be kind. These people will naturally awaken, because the universe will bring their mind to silence, which is the same goal as meditation.

There is no teacher required for both these methods. What is beyond the six chakra awakening is more of a mystery. But the fusion experience is well verified and can be reached without help. 

Awakening the 5th or 6th chakra is not the secret door. Simply awakening the 5th and 6th is just the “strength of a man” part of the equation. Additionally, refraining from sex will have no effect on opening the secret door. In many ways, having truly loving sex with a partner is actually very helpful to finding the door.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jeff said:

Awakening the 5th or 6th chakra is not the secret door. Simply awakening the 5th and 6th is just the “strength of a man” part of the equation. Additionally, refraining from sex will have no effect on opening the secret door. In many ways, having truly loving sex with a partner is actually very helpful to finding the door.

Unfortunately, truly loving sex, if anything, only serves to tighten the knots of becoming, and at the same time strengthens the delusion of proximate liberation by letting one or both partners experience a fleeting sensation that only has a slight semblance of the Bliss that the tantras speak of. This is one of the hardest samsaric habit to overcome due to the intense pleasure factor whereby one is removed from all bodily and mental taints for a few short seconds. Those who think they are spiritually inclined will tend to assume they are experiencing some sort of transcendence at the heightened levels of arousal without realising that coarse bodies are simply coarse bodies, and no amount of sexual union between coarse bodies will bring forth or generate a subtle body, which is the actual body that needs to be manifested in order to access the secret door. 

edit to add: If transmutation is not effected, the continued indulgence (in sex) will strengthen the level of coarseness even more as time passes. 

Edited by C T
  • Like 3

Its important to have a strong moral foundation before attempting all this.  Its possible to go far and have subtle body generated, only to lose it again through falling backwards in ones ways.  The reality will not allow the sacred things to be misused.  

ps, i'm not referring to loving sex as being immoral.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Jeff said:

while you are having good time with a female, you meanwhile at the same time are somewhere else looking for secret door?

You have mastered that art so well that you can do it on autopilot and while at it can text messages on phone or eat cereal?

nope, you can't when you stop having naughty thoughts you will lose fuel what keeps it standing and possible to have a course, also you lose force when you let semen out, the time to have the force back from letting semen out versus holding it back and having a release is huge.

(TO LET SEMN OUT YOU NEED LOOK AWAY; GO BACK WHATEVER; IT IS A MOMENT YOU ARE NOT FOCUSED ON YOUR ACTIVITY therefore fall)(i mean if you would be continiously focused- you can't let semen out- you need blink out to void for a moment---, the REAL VOID IS DIFFERENT WAY REACHED the void is wide open-boundless space(jhana?))

Having good time with female will give you life purpose back, desire to live. But while you not have females and don't have them then you don't want live and go depressive and negative, here you can find the subtle female and get a release.

--

when you have bad feeling from female or hand or some device( .D ), you are cheating the subtle, you will be punished.

Edited by allinone

She is right. but she do not comperhand exactly or have problems with expressing this. Most of what she says it's with the experience I had but the secret door have one place only, it's not moving or anything like that. It's gives great insight and understanding. It's related to yang in the yin. It's not affected by any sex. Once you opened it, it will be forever. 

Also most of you practice Xin-based practices or just qigong so you will never understand those levels, even if they are basic, they are not human anymore but happens to human.

And sex is the quickest way to attain high levels, but the method is lost and only few schools or maybe one school have this alchemy with real alchemical results. 

Edited by SeekerOfHealing
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, blue eyed snake said:

mind your language

OK, but I can't now since you quoted it.  They guys in the metal fabrication shop thought it was hilarious when I made that comment about the lead man.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, C T said:

Unfortunately, truly loving sex, if anything, only serves to tighten the knots of becoming, and at the same time strengthens the delusion of proximate liberation by letting one or both partners experience a fleeting sensation that only has a slight semblance of the Bliss that the tantras speak of. This is one of the hardest samsaric habit to overcome due to the intense pleasure factor whereby one is removed from all bodily and mental taints for a few short seconds. Those who think they are spiritually inclined will tend to assume they are experiencing some sort of transcendence at the heightened levels of arousal without realising that coarse bodies are simply coarse bodies, and no amount of sexual union between coarse bodies will bring forth or generate a subtle body, which is the actual body that needs to be manifested in order to access the secret door. 

edit to add: If transmutation is not effected, the continued indulgence (in sex) will strengthen the level of coarseness even more as time passes. 

The topic of discussion was not Realization, but the opening of the “secret door”. The secret door is about opening the relative polarities of energy flows. As described earlier, such an opening requires the equivalent of an opening of at least the 5th chakra. With the realization of the 5th chakra, one has already begun to subconsciously connect to people and the environment around them. Such a person is already way beyond your “simply course bodies”. Additionally, the loving sex between two parties at that level, will create a natural male-female purification loop from chakras 2-5 between them. That purification loop and the relative polarities, helps to raise it to a conscious level, so that it can be more easily noticed (secret door).

At a more mundane level, such partners may even experience it with things like momentarily “switching bodies” and other energetic effects. It is not really about the sex, but more about the joint, open and loving energy flow/exchange.

In some other traditions, this same dynamic is attempted with deity/dakini practices. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, allinone said:

while you are having good time with a female, you meanwhile at the same time are somewhere else looking for secret door?

You have mastered that art so well that you can do it on autopilot and while at it can text messages on phone or eat cereal?

nope, you can't when you stop having naughty thoughts you will lose fuel what keeps it standing and possible to have a course, also you lose force when you let semen out, the time to have the force back from letting semen out versus holding it back and having a release is huge.

(TO LET SEMN OUT YOU NEED LOOK AWAY; GO BACK WHATEVER; IT IS A MOMENT YOU ARE NOT FOCUSED ON YOUR ACTIVITY therefore fall)(i mean if you would be continiously focused- you can't let semen out- you need blink out to void for a moment---, the REAL VOID IS DIFFERENT WAY REACHED the void is wide open-boundless space(jhana?))

Having good time with female will give you life purpose back, desire to live. But while you not have females and don't have them then you don't want live and go depressive and negative, here you can find the subtle female and get a release.

--

when you have bad feeling from female or hand or some device( .D ), you are cheating the subtle, you will be punished.

Releasing semen or not, will have no effect on the energy dynamic I am describing. Additionally, if someone has realized the chakra levels that I am describing (and partner flow), there are no “naughty thoughts” going through the mind while having “loving sex” as I am describing. It is more like a quiet mind with a flowing love and energy between the partners.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jeff said:

The topic of discussion was not Realization, but the opening of the “secret door”. The secret door is about opening the relative polarities of energy flows. As described earlier, such an opening requires the equivalent of an opening of at least the 5th chakra. With the realization of the 5th chakra, one has already begun to subconsciously connect to people and the environment around them. Such a person is already way beyond your “simply course bodies”. Additionally, the loving sex between two parties at that level, will create a natural male-female purification loop from chakras 2-5 between them. That purification loop and the relative polarities, helps to raise it to a conscious level, so that it can be more easily noticed (secret door).

At a more mundane level, such partners may even experience it with things like momentarily “switching bodies” and other energetic effects. It is not really about the sex, but more about the joint, open and loving energy flow/exchange.

In some other traditions, this same dynamic is attempted with deity/dakini practices. 

That's what you say, which incidentally sounds like something a magician would pull out of a hat, Jeff. Unsubstantiated by any literature on this subject. 

I have read almost all the texts on the higher tantras, and not one has referenced anything even remotely resembling your loops, polarities and 5th chakra realisation. 

Furthermore, i dont think you have a clue what a coarse body even means. 

Edited by C T
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jeff said:

You have such a habit of self-contradiction. 

4 minutes ago, C T said:

That's what you say, which incidentally sounds like something a magician would pull out of a hat, Jeff. Unsubstantiated by any literature on this subject. 

I have read almost all the texts on the higher tantras, and not one has referenced anything even remotely resembling your loops, polarities and 5th chakra realisation. 

Furthermore, i dont think you have a clue what a coarse body even means. 

Guess it is not surprising that you would not find such things written in books and texts. But the energy dynamic is easily felt by anyone who has reached such an energy/clarity level. In particular, this is why Awaken is always saying she is randomingly feeling good or bad energy stuff from posters. Additionally, only about 4-5% of people have reached this level 5th chakra clarity to support the energy dynamic.

On proving what I say is correct or not, for those with the capacity, it is easily directly demonstrated.

hm, I prefer the calm wisdom of CT with the strength of a lineage behind it.

Through him I learn much, the wisdom from his teachers, it sustains me through hard times.

but then, to each her own

• Like 2

Just now, Jeff said:

Guess it is not surprising that you would not find such things written in books and texts. But the energy dynamic is easily felt by anyone who has reached such an energy/clarity level. In particular, this is why Awaken is always saying she is randomingly feeling good or bad energy stuff from posters. Additionally, only about 4-5% of people have reached this level 5th chakra clarity to support the energy dynamic.

On proving what I say is correct or not, for those with the capacity, it is easily directly demonstrated.

How do you account for the percentage figures? You just know, right? :lol:

In real esoteric practices practitioners learn to make and channel energy. Feeling energy is amateur stuff - irrelevant and easily subjected to contamination/delusion. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

hm, I prefer the calm wisdom of CT with the strength of a lineage behind it.

Through him I learn much, the wisdom from his teachers, it sustains me through hard times.

but then, to each her own

Very nice that you have found a teacher to help you on your path. :) 

Many people ask me about the secret door. I told a lot and tried to say it clearly. But It is really hard to tell a person who has no the secret door what is the secret door.

Therefore, I try to teach Chinese in QQ. I have taught for three years. Some students finally know what is the secret door. 

I learn this from my students. If you have no the secret door, you will never really know what is the secret door. It is useless to tell people what is the secret door. You must find out what is the right way to open the secret door.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, C T said:

How do you account for the percentage figures? You just know, right? :lol:

In real esoteric practices practitioners learn to make and channel energy. Feeling energy is amateur stuff - irrelevant and easily subjected to contamination/delusion. 

If one thinks they are “making” energy, then they are definitely easily subject to delusion. In my personal opinion, any teacher or tradition that says that it is teaching you to make energy should be avoided. Things are not made, it is more like crap is cleared away, so that you can realize what was always really there underneath in the first place.

• Like 3

I invited some of my students who can speak English to join an English QQ group. I created an English QQ group for all of you.

If you have questions to ask students, you can join the QQ group. They can use their poor English to  tell you. But their English might worse than me. Ha.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Jeff said:

If one thinks they are “making” energy, then they are definitely easily subject to delusion. In my personal opinion, any teacher or tradition that says that it is teaching you to make energy should be avoided. Things are not made, it is more like crap is cleared away, so that you can realize what was always really there underneath in the first place.

The very essence of internal alchemy is transforming one energy into another, to make it more refined. Heat ice to make water. Boil water to create steam. Gather and direct it. All alchemy. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Did you just mention 'realize' again, Jeff?? After you hastily reminded me that this thread is not about realization?? 

You're a bold one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bindi said:

The very essence of internal alchemy is transforming one energy into another, to make it more refined. Heat ice to make water. Boil water to create steam. Gather and direct it. All alchemy. 

Transforming is not making energy. It is more clearing away the attachments(crap) that made the energy less refined in the first place.  Clear away those attachments and you will find that the energy is increasingly unlimited.

Just now, Jeff said:

Transforming is not making energy. It is more clearing away the attachments(crap) that made the energy less refined in the first place.  Clear away those attachments and you will find that the energy is increasingly unlimited.

I cant bear to listen to this na bs anymore. 

bye

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, C T said:

Did you just mention 'realize' again, Jeff?? After you hastily reminded me that this thread is not about realization?? 

You're a bold one.

If such things bother you so much, feel free to use the word “notice” in that context.

2 minutes ago, C T said:

I cant bear to listen to this na bs anymore. 

bye

Then maybe you would prefer it in the words of Buddha from the Lotus Sutra. My “clearing away the crap” is just translated as “wiping out”...

Then he broadly expounded the Law of the twelve-linked chain of causation: ignorance causes action,
action causes consciousness, consciousness causes name and form, name and form cause the six sense
organs, the six sense organs cause contact, contact causes sensation, sensation causes desire, desire causes
attachment, attachment causes existence, existence causes birth, birth causes old age and death. Worry
and grief, suffering and anguish. If ignorance is wiped out, then action will be wiped out. If action is
wiped out, then consciousness will be wiped out. If consciousness is wiped out, then name and form will
be wiped out. If name and form are wiped out, then the six sense organs will be wiped out., then contact
will be wiped out. If contact is wiped out, then sensation will be wiped out. If sensation is wiped out, then
desire is wiped out. If desire is wiped out, then birth will be wiped out. If birth is wiped out, then old age
and death will be wiped out. If birth is wiped out, then old age and death, worry and grief, suffering and
anguish will be wiped out.

• Like 2